Bionicle Raptor's Trading Post 3

Brappy Hour

Hello, and welcome once again to Bionicle Raptors Trading Post. I hope you find the items you're looking for, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.Haves:Pohatu Nuva in CanisterKopaka Nuva - without weaponsLewa MataBordakhZadakhNurrahkNihdikiSolekRadiakBaranus V7AhkmouOkkrahmVhisiolaMatoran JallerMcToran MakuMcToran OnepuMasks:2001:Red -Black -Brown - KakamaWhite - AkakuBlue - Kaukau, Akaku, Huna, see through RuruOrange - PakariDark Grey - Ruru,Lime Green - Mahiki, Komau, RuruLight Grey - MatatuLight Blue - Rau,Yellow - HauPeanut Butter - KakamaSand Blue - AkakuPurple - PakariTeal - Miru (Has black marker coloring on it. Not my doing)2002 - 2003:Gold - Miru, Pakari, KakamaSilver - Kakama, Akaku, Miru, AvohkiRed - Hau NuvaBlack - Pakari NuvaBrown - Kakama NuvaGreen - Miru NuvaWhite - Akaku Nuva2004 - 2005:Metru Red - Huna, Ruru, Vakama Hordika HeadBlack - RuruMetru Brown - Rau, KomauMetru Green - Mahiki, Matau Hordika HeadWhite - Mahiki, Matatu, Nuju Hordika HeadMetru Blue - Komau, RauTuraga Dume Kanohi2006 - 2007 - 2008:Toa Inika Masks - Jaller, HahliVezon MaskSilver Ignika2009 - 2010:Berix HelmetTahu HauTahu Golden HauGold Armor Chest PieceKrana & Krana-Kal:Blue - Za, Bo, Su, VuLime Green -Green - SuLight Blue - Xa, YoRed - SuOrange - Vu, SuYellow - Su, YoBlack - Ca, Su, Yo, JaTan - Su, Ja, BoWhite - BoPurple - Ca, ZaGray - Yo, Su, BoSteel Gold - Ca, JaGun Metal Gray -Steel Green - Vu, CaSteel White - VuSteel Blue - CaKraata:Black/Red - 5Bronze/Yellow - 1Copper/Yellow -Lime Green/Yellow -Black/Yellow - 3Steal Blue/Metallic Green -Pearl/Steal Blue - 1Metallic Green/Iron Grey -Green/ Metallic Green -Tan/Green -Misprints:Brown RuruWhite Ruru x2 Green RuruRares:Copper HunaDisk of TimeSparkling AvohkiOther:Bionicle CardsBionicle PartsWANTS:KranaKanokaKraata:Vorahk - 5Black/Bronze - 2Black/Copper - 2, 3, 4, 6Black/Orange - 5Black/Red - 1, 3, 5,Black/Yellow - 2, 6Blue/Red - 2, 3, 6Bronze/Black - 2, 3, 4Bronze/Copper - 2, 3, 6Bronze/Yellow - 2Copper/Black - 2, 3, 6Copper/Bronze - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6Copper/Yellow - 3, 6Green/Tan - 5Green/Metallic Green - 3, 5, 6Iron Grey/Metallic Green - 2Iron Grey/Steel Blue - 3, 5Iron Gray/Yellow Green - 3, 5, 6Tan/Green - 6Metallic Green/Green - 2, 3, 5, 6Metallic Green/Red - 1, 3Metallic Green/Steel Blue - 3Orange/Black - 5Pearl/Steel Blue - 3Red/Black - 3, 4, 6Red/Blue - 3, 4Red/Metallic Green - 6Steel Blue/Iron Grey - 2, 5Steel Blue/Metallic Green - 2, 3, 5Steel Blue/Pearl - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6Yellow/Black - 2Yellow/Bronze - 1, 2, 3Yellow/Copper - 2, 3, 5, 6Yellow/Yellow Green - 3, 5Yellow Green/Iron Grey - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6Yellow Green/Yellow - 3, 5, 6Parts:Bionicle Protype PartsSets:LEGO:Parts:Any PlantsBrown LEGO bricksLEGO Gray Crocodilemisc LEGO Animals - Bugs/Frogs/etc.LEGO Base PlatesPink Minifig PartsLEGO Dino:Any Dinosaurs.Dino Attack:Iron Predator Vehicle OnlyDigimon Cards:Digi Battle cardsSkylanders Figures:List whatever you have.Rules:Sets are for sale, but masks are only for trade for now (or ask if you wish to buy).More editing later.As Always, Thanks For Reading, Raptor

Edited by Bionicle Raptor

rawrrrr2.png

I will be obtaining some of those masks from 01-03. I will let you know what ones when I am home.

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

good to see this back! do you still have the nui jaga as seen in the old topic?and are there any 03 kohlii matoran?lol sorry, i thought iron predator was on haves list >.<

Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Are you implying that you have it :sly:hmm... i dont want to spend over $20 total (in this topic), and there was only one in the original topic right? the original set was around 30-40 dollars i thinkso, 15 dollars? i REALLY want to make a kahu, and I think one nui jaga plus some parts i have would be enuogh to make a kahuis there some kind of discount for not being bought in the old topic? :Pand how much for jaller? how much for nui rama?EDIT:checking for masks i can trade...

Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

prices. i might trade some masks ( i have about 5 yellow Hau's XD) still checking stuff 2 trade ouch, i just rememmbered how hard it is to part with stuff.

Edited by bulik

How much is Orkahm...And does he include the correct disk and do you have the instructions (though these aren't really terribly important, I just sorta like to have them heh).? ~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

If you want Nui Jaga, You'll have to buy/trade for both of them.

wait a minute,...YOU HAVE BOTH OF THEM!!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?! i might be able to spare a yellow hau, maaaaaaaaybe a noble rau (nokama's turaga mask), or some jaller or kopeke mctoran parts :P EDIT: o, ya and maybe some one or two of the masks that go on the ..... whats it called.... the remote controlled crab rahi... ahh, i forgot. man, i cant beleive i forgot what its called >.< Edited by bulik

How much is Orkahm...And does he include the correct disk and do you have the instructions (though these aren't really terribly important, I just sorta like to have them heh).? ~|ET|~

Sadly he does not have his disk. Is there anything else you would like to compensate?

If you want Nui Jaga, You'll have to buy/trade for both of them.

wait a minute,...YOU HAVE BOTH OF THEM!!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?! i might be able to spare a yellow hau, maaaaaaaaybe a noble rau (nokama's turaga mask), or some jaller or kopeke mctoran parts :P
I do not want those parts. Please looks at my wants list in order for you to see what I really want.

rawrrrr2.png

ok, but do you you want those krana in that color? because i'm willing to trade 3 of those different types, but in a different color. and i have a small white baseplate, 16x16 studs

Edited by bulik

Silver Lewa Mask, Baranus V7, Okkrahm. What are the prices for the two sets? And what krana colour do you want?

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.

ok, but do you you want those krana in that color? because i'm willing to trade 3 of those different types, but in a different color. and i have a small white baseplate, 16x16 studs

The colors and shapes of the Krana I want are the same as the pic. I'll think about the base plate.

Silver Lewa Mask, Baranus V7, Okkrahm. What are the prices for the two sets? And what krana colour do you want?

$1 for Miru. $30 for Baranus, $5 for Okrahm. The colors and shapes of the Krana I want are the same as the pic.

rawrrrr2.png

The colors and shapes of the Krana I want are the same as the pic. I'll think about the base plate.

$1 for Miru. $30 for Baranus, $5 for Okrahm. The colors and shapes of the Krana I want are the same as the pic.
...so purple? Cause they are all purple.

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg

I have almost every Kanoka, so I should have that 654, and I have a purple Krana Su somewhere. I'll trade you for a black and red level 5 Kraata. By "Matoran Jaller," do you mean Jala or Jaller? :P And I'm thinking about Orkham.

Edited by Zarohum

Drop me a pm so we can carry out this deal/

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg

I have almost every Kanoka, so I should have that 654, and I have a purple Krana Su somewhere. I'll trade you for a black and red level 5 Kraata. By "Matoran Jaller," do you mean Jala or Jaller? :P And I'm thinking about Orkham.

Jaller, and that sounds like a fair deal.

Drop me a pm so we can carry out this deal/

Alright. I'll PM you soon.

rawrrrr2.png

If you want Nui Jaga, You'll have to buy/trade for both of them. Are you asking for prices, or do you have items to offer?

prices, like in money. I dont like trading, except maybe the baseplate.