Bionicle Raptor's Trading Post 3

Brappy Hour

(Just as an aside, since the Tarakava are also something I don't have... Yeah, I'd certainly want both if I were buying them. They're a pair. Why only buy one?) Not to be even mooore overly complicated (sorry, really), but did complete include the canister for Radiak? :P ~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure. Do you have anything else?

Whoa, it took me forever to see this... :oWhat exactly would you like? Looking through your "Haves," I see a couple that you don't have...I have a red Hau, a brown Kakama, a gold Ignika (although I'm hesitant with that one), Gresh's helmet (normal and Stars), Skrall helmet, Gelu helmet, a purple Kraata, some other Kraata (I'm too lazy to go look at which colors they are), Matoro Inika mask, Matoro Mahri mask, and lots more.I don't see anything specific in the "Wants" section that I have, but if you want something else, I might have it.--:ruru:

banner.jpg

No silly.Haves means what I have to offer for trade. My Wants list shows what I would like. :)

>.<No, I meant I don't have anything on your Wants list (except maybe some Kraata), but I do have some stuff that you don't have on your Haves list.I'm not that much of an cool dude. :P--:ruru:

banner.jpg

Ah, here we are.I couldn't find all my Kraata, but I did find three. I don't know how the colors are meant to be listed, so I'll do head/tail.I have Steel Blue/Iron Grey (stage 6), Black/Bronze* (stage 4), and Metallic Green/Green (stage 4). I also have 2 Krana: Mata Green Krana Vu and copper Krana Su-Kal.Do any of these appeal to you?-- :ruru:*I'm not sure if Copper, Bronze, Gold, or what...EDIT: I also have a Stage 1 Shadow Kraata (technically Stage 7 storywise) and another Stage 1 Kraata that has yellow in it somewhere... will update when I get home.

Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg

Hmmmm. I seem to already have the ones you've listed so far. :(Perhaps the one with yellow you speak of may be one I need.

Level 1 Yellow/Black.I may also have a red/blue one somewhere, but I can't find it right now...

banner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Here is some stuff i am interested in. I can probably only afford the masks and krana. but still here is everything.Baranus V7Masks:2001:Blue - Huna, see through RuruPeanut Butter - Kakama 2002 - 2003:Red - Hau Nuva 2004 - 2005:Toa Iruni Mask2009 - 2010:Tahu HauTahu Golden HauKrana & Krana-Kal:Red - SuPurple - Ca, ZaGray - Su

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC