Bionicle Raptor's Trading Post 3

Brappy Hour

Paypal, if that is acceptable.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Ok, what will you take for them?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Here is my wants list.Masks:2001:Blue - Huna, see through RuruPeanut Butter - Kakama2002 - 2003:Red - Hau Nuva2004 - 2005:Toa Iruni Mask2009 - 2010:Tahu HauTahu Golden HauKrana & Krana-Kal:Red - SuPurple - Ca, ZaGray - Su

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Here are my current prices then.Masks:2001: $2 per maskBlue - Huna, see through RuruPeanut Butter - Kakama2002 - 2003:Red - Hau Nuva $22004 - 2005:Toa Iruni Mask Don't have anymore2009 - 2010: $2 eachTahu HauTahu Golden HauKrana & Krana-Kal: $2.50 eachRed - SuPurple - Ca, ZaGray - Su

rawrrrr2.png

let me get back to you on that, i have a few deals going on i need to complete.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

What would you offer for them, good sir?

Oh,i thought it was buying,i was new to the site when i posted that,sorry.I don't have a lot of items,but i could pay for them.

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, bioraptor, would you want to trade a steel green ja for a 8 by 16 green baseplate of mine?

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmmmm. I suppose that's alright. What do you have to offer though? I'd like to know.I must warn you, that Nui Rama's wing are a darker gray/silver than usual.

Edited by Bionicle Raptor

rawrrrr2.png

That's not a problem, I mostly want the lime green and eyes. :P I have tons of the wing pieces.As for what I can trade, I have a few Krana, just a few masks, and three kraata, and I don't think any of them are on your list. I have some of the dark grey water hooks that you said you wanted, and a few baseplates.