Bionicle Raptor's Trading Post 3

Brappy Hour

How much will you pay for wild Kraata? I have eight that you are looking for. Just to be sure we are agreed, bronze is darker than copper and head color is listed before tail color? I also have dark pink torsos and helmets from the CMF space girl and dark pink legs from an older CMF (a dancer or singer I think).

Edited by ShadowVegan

Padded envelopes are about $.50-$1 and shipping should be around $2-$4, 8x$1.25=$10, so that brings the total to ~$13 (I'm not concerned with being exact, so if $13 is okay with you it's okay with me). PM me to finalize if you're okay with the price. The kraata are (head/tail, bronze darker than copper):Red/black 6Yellow/black 2Black/yellow 6Bronze/black 2Copper/yellow 6Gray/metallic blue 3Gray/lime green 3Black/copper 6

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to inform you that the Kraata cans arrived, I believe a week and a half to two weeks ago. Sorry for not giving confirmation sooner. On your list of wants, I don't believe I have any of the other Krana you're looking for, nor do I have a spare "654" Kanoka or an extra UDD Kanoka :P . I'm curious though, do you have any VMKK up for trade? While I don't have it in my possession right this minute, I'm expecting to get a spare VMKK Ca in the mail either tomorrow or early next week. Assuming you don't have one, I'd be willing to trade for a VMKK Ja, Su, or Yo if you have any of those.- :t::l::h:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...