• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Toa Mata Sketches

Toa Mata Sketch Art General Art

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 18-February 13
  • 1,263 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hi guys, I've decided to sketch all six Toa Mata. To start it off, I've made Lewa and Tahu.

LEWA

TAHU

I know that the (digital) pictures aren't the best. I'll try to get you guys better ones. C&C is welcome and encouraged! :D

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#2 Online Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 16-February 13
  • 2,132 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 04:15 PM

First of all, I'd suggest working in the coloring. I see a lot of white spots and it looked more like it's been scribbled, than colored. Second, proportion. Lewa's mask looks small and both of their limbs are too skinny. I'd also suggest shading. Otherwise, great job.

#3 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 18-February 13
  • 1,263 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 04:25 PM

First of all, I'd suggest working in the coloring. I see a lot of white spots and it looked more like it's been scribbled, than colored. Second, proportion. Lewa's mask looks small and both of their limbs are too skinny. I'd also suggest shading. Otherwise, great job.

I'm still figuring out bodies. I'm more skilled with weapons and background. But, thanks. (And did you see the matoran? :P)

#4 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 16-February 13
  • 473 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2013 - 06:57 PM

I'm still figuring out bodies. I'm more skilled with weapons and background. But, thanks. (And did you see the matoran? :P)

I saw it! :D 

Lol is that supposed to be Kongu and Jaller?

#5 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members

• 18-February 13
  • 1,263 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2013 - 08:27 PM

Yeah...