• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Exclusive BIONICLE Art Piece - Help needed!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 Offline creation

creation
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 06-July 14
  • 33 posts

Posted Jul 07 2014 - 01:51 PM

Any way we can contact Mr. D'Anda besides finding him at conventions?

I was Hahli on MakutaFest 2014. I started "Makuta Meso" and was asked to write Eljay fanfic. Read it here: http://www.bzpower.c...non/?hl=+cannon

Workin' on 1:1 Ga-Koro!

#82 Offline Dorek

Dorek
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 30-January 06
  • 5,988 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2014 - 05:19 PM

I speak with him on DeviantArt from time to time (not recently, I suppose) but it's not a matter of contacting him so much as waiting for him to have time to actually work on commissions; I assume he has some kind of regular series that he works on, so it's in-between whatever that is.

Posted Image

#83 Offline Xeo

Xeo
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 22-May 04
  • 992 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2014 - 02:20 PM

I know you have already met your maximum for donations. But I do love BIONICLE and would be happy to donate for anything up and coming.

~Xeo~

#84 Online Boidoh

Boidoh
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 01-January 10
  • 1,137 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 19 2014 - 01:47 PM

How is this coming along?

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"You once told the Toa Mata that you could not be destroyed, because you were nothing. You were wrong — it is because you are nothing that I can destroy you. You have no heart, you have no spirit, you have no reason to exist — even your hate is a pale reflection of what once burned in you. You survive out of habit, monster, and habits ... and minds ... can be broken."

#85 Offline Dorek

Dorek
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 30-January 06
  • 5,988 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 24 2014 - 03:45 AM

The same, unfortunately.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum