• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Jaller Magna

Jaller revamp gear function Cordak Cannon

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Reinhardt Wilhelm

Reinhardt Wilhelm
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,817 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 11:15 AM

Posted ImageSo it's a Jaller revamp! Not a revamp of Mahri form, per se, but it's certainly similar.Feedback is appreciated.

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

#2 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 20-April 06
  • 2,788 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 03:09 PM

I'd didn't much like the original Jaller mahri, this is a big improvement.  I think the best thing is the improved proportions, the loss of silly tubing and a tied up crab.  I like the fact the cordak blaster has functions, but I imagine it's pretty slow as the function starts with a worm gear. 

Also, I don't quite understand whats happening with the sword, the way he holds it looks a little odd. 

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

#3 Offline Phantom Terror

Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • The Master of FIYAH

• 18-February 13
  • 1,358 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 04:21 PM

Interesting. My favorite part is the cordak canon. It turns out, that I'm working on a Nuparu magna. But it's turning out more like the hulk.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click HERE!

#4 Offline The Forgotten Wonder

The Forgotten Wonder
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,568 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 05:53 PM

I never though of it now, that it is his form on S.M. I just though it is a revamption of him entirely. Again, this is awesome, I love the cannon and armor.

picsart_1423812255637.jpg

(Cancelled until more pics are actually taken)

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#5 Offline Dragon.star

Dragon.star
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 16-February 13
  • 2,455 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 07:51 PM

I like the design of the legs and the Cordak. His waist looks a bit thin, though. I like how you made the sword as well.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users