• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Fan Art of OCs: Takanuvia

Fan Art Of OC

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 01:04 PM

So this is something I did on MS Paint when I got bored. Basically it's Takanuvia who belongs to the user Taka Nuvia, and I decided to draw her on the computer. And like all my BIONICLE drawings she looks somewhat human but still looks more robotic.

So without more babbling here it is.

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith, Apr 11 2013 - 02:04 PM.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I create manga. Yeah. Anyway have some links to my stuff on the site:

MangaManiac Stuff:

//BIONICLE Manga Concept\\

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

#2 Offline Zeene

Zeene
  • Members
  • Toa

• 148 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 01:59 PM

Nice, I like how you did the belt-satchel-y-thingy.One thing, though: 

I did on the CPU

Wow, so you made that entire drawing on just the Central Processing Unit? =OJust sayin', 'cause there's really a lot more to a computer than just the CPU.

"The rumours of my signature have been greatly exaggerated."

#3 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 02:04 PM

.....whoops... *awkward smile*

Anyway, glad you like it.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

MangaManiac Stuff:

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

#4 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 05:57 PM

She should really see this. It's awesome.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#5 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,006 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 06:08 PM

Nice. There are some white spots, maybe you should fill those in. Anyway...nice job.

#6 Offline Fairy Knight

Fairy Knight
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,048 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 14 2013 - 02:43 PM

She should really see this. It's awesome.

You are quite right xD Good that I still check back in here...

And Zacax, why didn't you notify me of this? It's really cool! Especially the robotic/masked design, the mask turned out fantastic. More menacing than what I usually draw, but surprisingly fitting. ^^

The whole armour design is nice, actually, and you pulled off the colour scheme very well.

(and I looove the white hair :3)

So, what else... hm. The wings could use a bit of work, but then again, they're quite a pain to get right (I often struggle with them myself, too... sometimes I wonder why I didn't stick to the cape back then xD)

Overall it's really cool. ^^

snailshelltestscare.jpg

formerly known as Taka Nuvia or sometimes Demon Jester. ^^

#7 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2013 - 02:49 PM

Well to state off firstly, I wanted it to be a surprise plus I forgot to PM you the link because of rehersals and such this past week :P other than that thank you :DFirst off, the whole satchels were not intended to be there, it was something I mistook for in one of your full body pictures of Takanuvia, but I never realized I was wrong until after the picture was finished :POther than that danke Taka

MangaManiac Stuff:

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

#8 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 451 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 12:18 PM

The combination between organics and machine really looks great!

Tu2d6W7.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users