Fan Art of OCs: Takanuvia

ZTG

So this is something I did on MS Paint when I got bored. Basically it's Takanuvia who belongs to the user Taka Nuvia, and I decided to draw her on the computer. And like all my BIONICLE drawings she looks somewhat human but still looks more robotic.

So without more babbling here it is.

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Nice, I like how you did the belt-satchel-y-thingy.One thing, though:

I did on the CPU

Wow, so you made that entire drawing on just the Central Processing Unit? =OJust sayin', 'cause there's really a lot more to a computer than just the CPU.

iquXD5X.png

.....whoops... *awkward smile*

Anyway, glad you like it.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

She should really see this. It's awesome.

You are quite right xD Good that I still check back in here...

And Zacax, why didn't you notify me of this? It's really cool! Especially the robotic/masked design, the mask turned out fantastic. More menacing than what I usually draw, but surprisingly fitting. ^^

The whole armour design is nice, actually, and you pulled off the colour scheme very well.

(and I looove the white hair :3)

So, what else... hm. The wings could use a bit of work, but then again, they're quite a pain to get right (I often struggle with them myself, too... sometimes I wonder why I didn't stick to the cape back then xD)

Overall it's really cool. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Well to state off firstly, I wanted it to be a surprise plus I forgot to PM you the link because of rehersals and such this past week :P other than that thank you :DFirst off, the whole satchels were not intended to be there, it was something I mistook for in one of your full body pictures of Takanuvia, but I never realized I was wrong until after the picture was finished :POther than that danke Taka

• 2 weeks later...