• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Spirit of Fire

tahu 2001 fanart conceptual

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline PoisonBlue

PoisonBlue
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 247 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 03:42 PM

So, after hiding a Hau in a conceptual rendering assignment for college, I decided to do a full-out Bionicle piece. Side-note, it's 4.40am. 

Posted Image

Edited by bonesiii, Apr 11 2013 - 06:00 PM.

What does it feel like, to be superior to all? What's the taste of victory? What is its smell? Can the euphoria of triumph last forever, or does it fade like dust during wind?
I know answers to all those questions. You can say with no doubt that I know all answers - for I am the answer to all questions.

#2 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,946 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 06:13 PM

I like the background, the smudging is well done as well on the sword. The legs look out of proportion, though, but that's the only thing I should point out.

#3 Online ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,727 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 08:29 PM

Agh, I hate when this happens. The style reminds me of a specific piece of art that I liked, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

Overall, pretty neat abstract take. I like the Hau; it somehow gives a different personality than normal to Tahu, IMO.

As TD7 said, the legs are... yeah. Quite a bit too short. That aside, nice artwork. :D

BIONICLE HITMAN XI: WORLDSHAKER
Experience the third game of the Codebreaker/Corpsetaker trilogy!
Click the link above to check it out! Signups are now open!

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#4 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 10:37 PM

I love the way you did the artwork. There are a few things I like to say. The mask looks a little to big for his head, and like Chro and TD7 said, the legs are out of proportion. I love this oil like artwork.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users