BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

It's a bright, sunny day in BZ-Metru. Matoran mull about, discussing the horrid events that occurred in the Village of the Outcasts.

This doesn't last.

With a sound like thunder, seemingly random buildings shake and rattle as they're shaken to, or rather from, their foundations. A mansion rises into the air, dirt still falling off, and flies upwards accompanied by the town observatory, one of the many Medic offices, and an entire block of residential buildings. They all just rise, slowly coming together and forming an entire new landmass altogether.

The rest of the city watches in shock and awe as it just continues on its path.

The residents of the buildings themselves are leaving their homes, attempting to figure out what the heck's going on. Each and every one, from the polished Turaga to your average Matoran, finds the exact same note on their door.

Come to your new Town Square if you wish to find out what the heck's goin' on 'round here.

Also, there's gonna be donuts.

-Z

And each and every Matoran, the tall and the small, went to that Square, and soon there were no donuts, none at all.

"Welcome, one and all to the explanation of your new world. Now, I'll be quick, because soon ya'll need ta git back ta bed before the sun goes down, that's when the fun begins.

Now, where was I.. Ah, yes. This place, you see, is Metru-Le, the City in the Air. Newly made, and newly christened. And all of you are here to play a simple game: Matoran vs. Hunter. Dark Hunter, to be exact. But with things more complex than that, like with fire. Fire is important. As is your class, Upper or Lower. Because we all know that the Upper Class holds most of the power, they 've got it here. But the Lower Class is more abundant. And yadada whatever, find out about it in the notes that I tacked to your doors while you ate. I'll being seeing some of you quite soon, and all of you later, so until then: Tootles!"

Most of the Metruans just blinked, but one or two caught glance of a purple-masked Toa merrily disappearing into thin thick, foggy air.

The Rules:

-You're stuck here on Metru-Le. Nobody's leaving, you're too high up to survive the fall. Well, nobody's leaving of their own will..

-Role-reveals are allowed, but no screenshots to prove it. No screenshots in general, actually. You will get killed if you break this one.

-The suspect lists at the end of each scene are a suggestion, but a killer is guaranteed to be among them.

-You may only change your votes for a lynching ONCE, you must give names for a lynching vote, and you must tell who you're changing from and to when changing your vote.

The Roles:

Dark Hunters:

1x-The Darkened One- New Leader of the Dark Hunters that's taken a new name. None of the Hunters save The Recorder know who he is, but he knows them. Selects which Hunter will be the killer of the night, and can change the target of the Hunters entirely 2 times.

1x-The Recorder- The only Hunter that knows the identity of TDO, and is able to gather snippets of information from other role's conversations. Has no vote among the Hunters, however.

4x-Dark Hunters- The battle-hardened group of beings that does the killing, and also hosts a very nice Bingo night on the weekends. Threat Level: 4.

Metruans:

3x-Turaga Councilmen: The high-and-haughty Upper Class who's votes count twice, but that isn't factored in until the lynching so they stay secret. Power comes at a price, which happens to be a 50% success rate if the Medic saves them.

1x-Medic: Our resident healing maniac that has a cure for everything, other than death after 10 minutes. Ironically, when he stalks follows a person to keep them safe, it always takes 11 minutes for someone to find the Toa and get the guy to the scene of the death, so unless he follows the right one you're out of luck.

1x-Detective: Anger prone? Check. Highly skilled in sleuthing? Check. Being the suave and speedy guy he is, he's developed a new style of detecting: First Check nets him the faction, second the exact role. But hey, he gets to investigate an extra person every 2 nights, so it's all fine.

12-16x-Matoran: The huggable Villagers that would really like to keep their heads, and blood, and lives in general to themselves.

Neutral:

1x-Pyro- He's still lovable, still crazy, still cherry flavored and now comes in inflammable packaging! Wait, inflammable just means really flammable? Curses... Anyway, with a flip of a coin and a burst of flames he kills, one out of two targets.

1x-Astrologist-New, shiny, and studies the stars to find out who's getting targeted, with the option of preventing it or changing it, but they may only change it once.

The Randoms

(people who actually are playing this)

1. ShadowVezon1 Matoran, Lynched Day 4

2. Strack

3. Portalfig The Recorder, killed Night 6.

4. Xaeraz Detective, killed Night 5.

5. maxthethrax Matoran, Lynched Day 2.

6. Taka Nuvia The Darkened One, suicide on Night 8.

7. Randy Disher Matoran, killed Night 4.

8. Progenitus Worldsoul Dark Hunter, lynched Day 3.

9. JL v2 Pyro, Lynched Day 1.

10. Kohrak Kal17

11. Constructman Turaga Councilman, killed by Hunters on Night 1.

12. JIF Natural Creamy Matoran, slaughtered Day 7.

13.Wind Elemental

14. Dual Matrix Dark Hunter, lynched Day 6.

15. Lloyd: the White Wolf Dark Hunter, lynched Day 4.

16. The Lorax

17. Takua Dragonstar7

18. Vox The Shadow of Reality

19. YO YO YO YO HOME SKILLET (iBrow) Matoran, killed by Pyro on Night 1.

20. -Toa Lhikevikk- Dark Hunter, lynched Day 5.

21. Dude w/ a Hat Turaga Councilman, lynched Day 3.

22. Pulsate Matoran, Lynched Day 1.

23. BZP Blade Matoran, killed Night 2 by Hunters.

24. Zeene

25. Canis Lupus

GM. Zakaro GameMaster, killed by TDO Night 7. Is now a zombie.

(Currently: Game Over. Metruans have won. 18/26 died total. Rest died when the Metru fell.)

Regards,

Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

On another note, YES, finally here in time for one of these!

well, sure. all you have to do is keep refreshing the front page every five seconds until the topic is posted, and then refresh the topic until the game post is made. then post your number. simple :D

Previously known as Aiwendil.

I want spot number 25!

THE GIFT-EMPEDIUM!

-Constructman: You get a couple portable game consoles as well as some RPGs (Totally ignoring the fact that this is the wrong type of RPG)

-iBrow: You get a blue ray disc player, TV and several DVDs

-Pulsate: You get a TV and a subscription to cable- all the premium channels

-BZP Blade: For your gift, you get an Xbox and a TV along with several games.

-maxthethrax: You get fifty lifetime supplies of donut ingredients and a machine to make them. You also get a nice book called:

BIONICLE MAFIA

All You Ever Wanted To Know But Where Afraid To Ask

From rules and regulations to summaries of every game every played.

-Dude W/A Hat- You get a stockpile of hats and many books on hats.

-Randy Disher: You get an 64 GB iPad and 1,000,000 million dollars to spend in the App Store. Spend it unwisely.

-ShadowVezon: You get one copy of every BIONICLE set ever made, as well as a very big table so if you drop anything, it won't go down forever.
-Xaerez: You get a computer with a bunch of video games installed on it.

-Everyone who has died: You each get a very big table to put your stuff on.

-JIF/Valendale: You get lifetime subscriptions to thirty magazines of your choice.

-All Mafias and JL: You get an Ecto-Plasmic Forcible Containment field to trap you in your bodies.
-Dual Matrix: You get a board that you get strapped to. Your limbs are strapped in place, and you are slowly pulled apart.

-Portalfig: You get a suit of armor that constantly gives you a constant charge of electricity.

-[Name that starts with an L that I can never spell]: You get a a pair of Beats and a bunch of really loud songs that will play over and over forever! HA HA HA HA HA! Good luck contemplating things now!
-Lloyd: You get an iron maiden. As in the medieval torture device. And you're in it.

-Progenitus Worldsoul: Before you die, I inject you with a formula. It makes you smell like bacon forever and causes you to regrow any lost body parts, though not bring you back to life. Then, I give you a pack of hyenas who only eat pig products. There are no pig products in the corpse heap, and you smell like bacon. Have fun being devoured for eternity!

-Godfather: You will get a suit of armor that sprays you in acid. Then, because of corpse regenerating coffins, you come back and then get sprayed again.

-JL: Before you are wiped out of existence, you get block of ice to freeze you. It is extremely cold and you are in it. HA HA HA HA HA!

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Can someone explain me how exactly this Game goes?P

Every round, the Dark Hunters, Medic, Detective and Special Roles PM Zakaro. One person is killed, saved, etc. etc. according to the different roles. After that, the villagers choose two people to kill, hoping they are the responsible Dark Hunter or Pyro.

Will we get a PM even if we are a Villager?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Hmmm. A city in the sky? A disproportionately powerful sect of people, looking down on others? A violent rebellion?

Somebody call Ken Levine, we're making a vidya game outta this.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I am hoping to, you know, get a couple things done this time. #1: NOT give the Dark Hunters all the information, and #2: Get the epic posted before this one ends. =P

Because both of those things just make me cringe.

Also: Floating Chattering Corpse Heap pls?

E: Bah! That is the second time in a row somebody has taken my spot from me in an extreme ninja'd moment! #3 now please

Edited by Portalfig

OK, no matter who dies first, I say that the first village aligned role to die becomes a middle man for the Detective to communicate with the villagers without revealing who he is.

I second this motion. it's up to the detective, of course, but it's still a pretty cool idea.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Apparently Worldsoul still hasn't learned how to say different numbers in Englihs (I kid, I kid). xD

Also Zakaro, for the Pyro - I was going to implement this last game, but obviously never got the chance: instead of giving us a suspect list, could you maybe just let us accuse/vote for whoever? That way the Pyro might survive a little longer. We'd need subtle clues towards the Pyro's identity, of course, if you did this.

And I totally did the Floating Chattering Corpse Heap idea. Chattering Corpse Heap, Eternally Burning Chattering Corpse Heap, Floating Chattering Corpse Heap....

Count me in, too! =D Any spot is fine with me, I'm already glad I didn't miss out on this one as well... ^^"

Also, the role description of the villagers is adorable. :3

[...]

And I totally did the Floating Chattering Corpse Heap idea. Chattering Corpse Heap, Eternally Burning Chattering Corpse Heap, Floating Chattering Corpse Heap....

Heh, that reminds me of something... anyway, so I won't even try to vote for proper funerals this time... what about...hm... dunno, a huge TV or something? :shrugs:

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I gots everybodyyy

Well, other than Worldsoul. I can't understand him, so yeah bro English or at least Spanish would be nice cuz I can understand those

@Portalfig&iBrow: I can make a Floating Chattering Corpse Heap.

Once we have corpses.

@Taka Nuvia: Why thank you :P

8-13 SPOTS LEFT

COME ON, LET'S SEE HOW MANY WE CAN FILL! :D

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

It's filling up fast!

On another note, what a wonderful first day in BZP-Metru I'm having. I've only just arrived, and now I'm trapped on a floating continent. What great luck I'm having so far.

Edit: I meant BZ-Metru. However it's spelt.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Count me in, too! =D Any spot is fine with me, I'm already glad I didn't miss out on this one as well... ^^"

Also, the role description of the villagers is adorable. :3

[...]

Heh, that reminds me of something... anyway, so I won't even try to vote for proper funerals this time... what about...hm... dunno, a huge TV or something? :shrugs:

Well, in Portalfig's game I donated a blu-ray set to every dead player, so I guess that I can start it up again. After all, coming down from my "all-powerful" high, I do have a lot of stuff to get rid of.

So every round that I'm not dead, I'll give those who did die that round something nice* (except Dark Hunters).

*ibrow reserves the rights to not actually physically give you these objects.

OK, no matter who dies first, I say that the first village aligned role to die becomes a middle man for the Detective to communicate with the villagers without revealing who he is.

Well then, let's just hope it isn't me. If it does happen to be me, how about the second villager-aligned role gets the part instead? =P

E: Hoorah for a Floating Corpse Heap! =D

Edited by Portalfig