BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

Well, in Portalfig's game I donated a blu-ray set to every dead player, so I guess that I can start it up again. After all, coming down from my "all-powerful" high, I do have a lot of stuff to get rid of.

So every round that I'm not dead, I'll give those who did die that round something nice* (except Dark Hunters).

*ibrow reserves the rights to not actually physically give you these objects.

Speaking of objects, I'd like to have that monocle you stole from me last game. You know, now that you are no longer a malevolent and all-powerful god.

I dont really get what this is about

You never played Mafia!!!??? EVER!!!??? Ok, so the host(Zakaro), gets a whole bunch of people to play. He then PMs some people stating that they're a Medic, Dark Hunter, etc, which are the special roles. Before each round, the people with the special roles PM the host and tell them who they're going to kill, save, etc. Then the host usually writes a short story about who dies, etc, and we have to vote for who gets killed. I think the game ends when the Drak Hunters get killed, or their leader. Not so sure on that one. Got it?

Hey if 18 is still open i will take it

God i missed playing this type of game in school

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Spots numbers 25-30 confuse me. Are they an overflow or something? Because I don't think they will fill up.

Yep, they are an overflow in case everything is filled up, but there're still more people wishing to play.

iquXD5X.png

Bionicle Mafia IV

Day 0

All was quiet in the Town Square. Naught but donut crumbs and the empty box was left here, along with the very nice fountain in the middle that had what looked to be a purple-Pakari wearing Toa raising a shiny staff to the sky, water spurting out of his mouth and staff.

And then he moved, the flow of water cutting off instantly.

"Well then, now that I've got the correct count and record.."

He raised his staff, it shone, and without further ado a stone replica of the Toa was apart of the fountain, looking exactly the same but without color, and holding a stone scroll that ran to his feet.

The Toa grinned, and pointing the staff at the scroll, purple fire FIAH marking out words before dying off, leaving the symbols emblazoned into the stone.

1. ShadowVezon1

2. Strack

SCENE END

Get ready bros, the PMs are a-coming and the night is nearly here.

Let the game.. BEGIN!

EDIT: ohwait quick announcement:

If you DO NOT get a PM, DO NOT say so in the topic. NO PM=Matoran, k? Also don't say if you DID get a PM either.

I'd like things to not get ruined too quickly.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Oh well, guess I'll have to wait a little while until the timezones catch up, then.Also, aren't there supposed to be Toa capable of flight around, in case something like this happens?I mean, I'm sure Dark Hunters suddenly lifting a part of the city into the air solely to play a game of Mafia with the inhabitants would've been happening on a nearly daily basis.

iquXD5X.png

Haha, silly players. You can't fly into/out of Metru-Le, there's a nice big forcefield bubble that disables all your abilities and so makes you fall to your doooom!

Did you think that just because it's a rule that there was nothing stopping flying people? Ahahah

Also people people TARGETS NAO

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.