BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

Hey, were is our scene? The voting ended over twelve hours ago!

Oh, I can assure you it is there. The sheer level of it's contents' awesomeness simply exceeds human comprehension.

iquXD5X.png

Well, I'm back from school, and I see there's no scene up yet.

EDIT: Wow, still no scene?

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Don't the roles have a time limit? I know the Detective and Medic have pmed, I know that the Astrologist is active, and I'm willing to bet we have at least one active Mafia member.

I'm just confused as to why these scenes are taking so long, when the last two games have been rather snappy (barring roughly one scene each where the host was busy and posted a day late).

Calm down, people. Jeez.

Xae, are you okay? Normally you would be leading the charge to lynch the un-lynchable. You telling people not to be bloodthirsty kinda scares me... What else in my life has been a lie? D=

Anyways, let's not lynch the very person keeping this going, please? For me?

=P

Calm down, people. Jeez.

Xae, are you okay? Normally you would be leading the charge to lynch the un-lynchable. You telling people not to be bloodthirsty kinda scares me...

I figured I'd try a different approach. Kill only who I know should be.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Gragh.

Yeah, I realize the scenes are not coming as fast as you people would like. :/

I'll attempt to speed things up, but life has a tendency to get in the way of everything..

Eh.

Scene will be up today. If not than you have permission to do painful things to my poor all-powerful body.

k?

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Gragh.

Yeah, I realize the scenes are not coming as fast as you people would like. :/

I'll attempt to speed things up, but life has a tendency to get in the way of everything..

Eh.

Scene will be up today. If not than you have permission to do painful things to my poor all-powerful body.

k?

Zakaro

Well, due to being in a different time zone, I have to go to bed, so I'll have to come back tomorrow to find out who died.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Bionicle Mafia IV

Night 2

On this night is was indeed a dark and stormy night, winds howling along with the wolves.

Within the 'S' Inn, run by ShadowVezon1 and Strack, was one of the co-owners and more, playing cards on this stormy night.

Strack peered up from his cards, looking intently at the others 'round the table. Who to go for..

Perhaps Xaeraz, who was holding his cards in his fedora like a bawss. Maybe BZP Blade, who seemed quite comfortable, sword in one hand and cards in the other.

No. There was someone better to ask..

"Zeene. Do you have any.. 2s?!?!"

"Go fish, Strack."

The dejected inn-owner did so, taking a card from the pile in the middle of the table. Blade was up next. Taking a glance at his cards, he spoke.

"Xaeraz, do you have an-hurk.."

The card-player was cut off abruptly by the appearance of a cut half-through his throat. Waving his arms wildly, his chair toppled over even as a second cut tore the head clean off.

BZP Blade, Villager killed by Hunters.

".. We should probably report this."

"Yep."

"..Want to head to bed?"

"Sure."

Suspects:

-maxthethrax

-Dual Matrix

-Vox The Shadow of Reality

-Dude w/ a Hat

-Randy Disher

Go.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

... Well, there goes the Mafia's potential defence, since others thought I was a mafian. =P I'm kinda disappointed to be killed in the second round, but oh well; I can help with organizing a riot against the Mafia, so yeah. =P

I don't know who to vote for yet, I will wait a little bit and see what is needed later on. max will probably get my vote though, because I feel like he could be a mafian very well. Or maybe just inactive. I don't know which though, ergo the holding of my vote. =P

-The suspect lists at the end of each scene are a suggestion, but a killer is guaranteed to be among them.

We can vote outside the suspect list. Each game has it's own individual guidelines for it, but that pretty much guarantees that you can vote outside the scene's list.

While Max is indeed very likely to be a Hunter, he is also terribly inactive. Killing him would mean we're one hunter down, but if we kill the active hunters first, there'd just be no PMs from them coming to Zakaro, AKA people wouldn't die anymore.

Then again, that'd also mean the game wouldn't progress anymore, and we'd be terribly stuck, since there'd be no more lynchings, while the inactive Hunters would remain alive, making the game unwinnable.

TL;DR: Nearly all of the above was second-guessed later, and merely has been left there due to laziness and to waste some more space.

BTW, I surely would've won that card game if Blade hasn't been murdered. Go fish, Strack.

iquXD5X.png

Wow, I own an inn? I've done well considering I've only been here a day.

Anyway, I vote Maxthethrax.

EDIT: Also, that scene has reminded me that I really need to learn how to play cards sometime.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy