BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

Why not :P

But actually, lemme just see how many votes turn in during my night. Currently we've got 10/20 people who've voted, so...

If it's up to like 17/20 and just like the inactive peeps are left, then I see no true reason to extend it further than the 7:30 A.M. 4/21 deadline.

If we got like 2-3 more votes, I'll probs extend it to 2:30, and then 7:30 if there's still not a ton of people who've voted.

Sound good?

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Well, looks like old max is going down.

EDIT: And I'll be having lunch when the execution is put up. I guess I'll be having some sandwiches while max kicks the bucket.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Bionicle Mafia IV

Day 2

maxthethrax was having a typical day. Specifically, he was sitting in his nice, comfy, plush recliner watching his television and eating donuts.

He really, really, liked donuts. They were the only thing that could get him out of his chair, and even out of the house. They had been the only reason he went to the Town Square in the first place.

The thrax was shook out of his daydreams by his butler, who proceeded to ask him if he wanted his mid-mid-afternoon snack. He replied with a yes, of course, provided it was a donut.

When the butler returned, something seemed slightly off. The being seemed just a little shorter than usual, and it was almost like he gave off this sense of power...

"Your donut."

max was quite surprised to find the confectionary on his face a few seconds later.

Suddenly, his arm was grasped in an iron grip, and sensations of color, wind, and speed filled him.

And then the world slammed back in full force, a crowd screaming for blood.

His blood.

"Eh-em. You, maxthethrax, are accused of being a horrible, evil Dark Hunter that wishes to kill us all and of a crime just as bad--INACTIVITY!"

The crowd gasped at this, silence falling over the Lynching Ledge.

"What do you plead?"

"..What?"

"I then sentence you guilty of the charges of inactivity!"

Crackle---BOOOM!

The GameMaster turned to show a smile, as the ashes of a thrax settled to the ground, and then the wind picked them up and began carrying them to the Floating Chattering Corpse Heap.

"Lightning Bolts. Always do the trick. Oh, and here's his I.D."

The plastic card was tossed over to the crowd, Taka Nuvia being the one to pick it up.

"..Matoran."

maxthethrax, Matoran Lynched.

"Told-a I'd find a way to get rid of the inactive ones."

And with a cackle, the purple-masked Toa disappeared.

Living roles, PM.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

Dang. He was just inactive. Well here is your gift:

maxthethrax: You get fifty lifetime supplies of donut ingredients and a machine to make them. You also get a nice book called:

BIONICLE MAFIA

All You Ever Wanted To Know But Where Afraid To Ask

From rules and regulations to summaries of every game every played.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

meh, they can take a while. it's selecting who's the meatiest player, who would be most detrimental to the community. ten Starchman Stars it's gonna be either me or ShadowVezon1. we run an inn, and after it's abandoned, they can use it as a hide-out.

The owner of the S inn ain't nearly as valuable as the person who was about to beat the owner of said S inn. [/Narcissist]

Edited by Zeene

iquXD5X.png

Here we are, believing an inactive member is a Dark Hunter. This execution scene is proof that not all inactive people are the Mafians. Next time, I'm not going to jump on bandwagons or follow anyone saying "vote for this person" so much. I don't want to be one of those people that all vote for one person and then becomes disappointed because the person you voted for was not a Mafian but a Villager.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Well, I've finally bothered to actually come back and read the scene, and Max turns out to be a matoran. Well, now I wait for the Hunters to make their move, and hope I don't get killed.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Hey guyz

Have a deadline

-PMs due by 7:00 A.M. EST 4/22/13-

Scene will hopefully be up that afternoon, assuming our TDO and Astrologist work fast, but it shouldn't be a problem considering that this set up (Main roles overnight, TDO and then Astrologist during day) has been quite reliable for people's schedules and lets me get out the scene 'round dinnertime.

This is all in reference to my time-zone, BTW.

So yeah

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Here we are, believing an inactive member is a Dark Hunter. This execution scene is proof that not all inactive people are the Mafians. Next time, I'm not going to jump on bandwagons or follow anyone saying "vote for this person" so much. I don't want to be one of those people that all vote for one person and then becomes disappointed because the person you voted for was not a Mafian but a Villager.

Why would you be disappointed? Any execution is a good execution!

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Hey guyz

Have a deadline

-PMs due by 7:00 A.M. EST 4/22/13-

Scene will hopefully be up that afternoon, assuming our TDO and Astrologist work fast, but it shouldn't be a problem considering that this set up (Main roles overnight, TDO and then Astrologist during day) has been quite reliable for people's schedules and lets me get out the scene 'round dinnertime.

This is all in reference to my time-zone, BTW.

So yeah

Zakaro

Hey look everyone - clues! If we know people's timezones / activity patterns, that tells us about how likely they are to be TDO/astrologist/medic/whatever.

For example, someone who is snoring right through the EST day is unlikly to be the Dark One, but might be the medic.

ppg2.png

Hey look everyone - clues! If we know people's timezones / activity patterns, that tells us about how likely they are to be TDO/astrologist/medic/whatever. For example, someone who is snoring right through the EST day is unlikly to be the Dark One, but might be the medic.

Problem here being, some people are NEVER. ASLEEP.And by "some people" I mean me. And by "never asleep" I mean four hours a day.

iquXD5X.png

Allright, let me clarify - awake does not mean posting on BZPower. Most people have fairly regular patterns of activity which can be traced to give information which might be useful.

It's a bit stalkerish, I will admit, but potentially useful in seeking Dark Hunters.

ppg2.png

Suggestion for a new rule: Every inactive Hunter will conveniently trip over one of the many doses of donuts he has broken, and subsequently break his neck.Any of his leftover donuts will thereafter be redistributed amongst the remaining citizens of Metru-Le.

iquXD5X.png