BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

JL: We fell out of contact because you were blabbing info about innocents to everybody, and were starting to receive info from Dark Hunters. I couldn't trust the information.

I'll throw my two cents out here and say that hats would be very bad to be rid of. We all like hats here.

I'll throw my two cents out here and say that hats would be very bad to be rid of. We all like hats here.

Provided they come with a monocle, of course.Anyway, Worldsoul it is, then.

iquXD5X.png

I'm not sure who to pick, so I'll go with the wagon and vote worldsoul. The fact he claims to be the soul of the world is very fishy, maybe he's a megalomaniac, who would fit in perfectly with the hunters.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

JL: We fell out of contact because you were blabbing info about innocents to everybody, and were starting to receive info from Dark Hunters. I couldn't trust the information.

I messaged, like 3 people. Each of which I think I forgot, apart from that guy.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Bionicle Mafia IV

Day 3

Lightning crackled, wind howled, and the Type 2s laughed as two figures stood on the Lynching Grounds, awaiting their DOOM.

DOOM, Dastardly Overachieving Open Mortality.

A.K.A. Becoming apart of the Floating Chattering Corpse Heap, which smelled strangely singed today.

Oh well. I'm sure nothing happened to cause that.

One had a Hat. Just one, he gave the rest away on his way to his DOOM.

At least, that's what he would tell you. In actuality, all of his hats-save the one atop his head-were currently landing on random citizens of BZ-Metru.

After all, no-one in this cursed city should get one. They sent him to his death, after all.

The other figure stood there with a maniac smile on his face, one that told of whatever you wanted it to.

And suddenly, the GameMaster was there.

"Dreadfully sorry about the delays, folks, I just needed to deal with some would-be thieves. Now, who do we have here?"

The purple-masked Toa leaned down, surveying the Grounds. His mouth split into a wide grin, and he began to chuckle.

"Oh, goodie! A nice little double-hanging will surely improve my mood!"

With a snap of his fingers, both figures were suddenly tied up and placed on a random railroad track that had appeared, though it seemed to just end a few feet beyond the edge of the Grounds.

"First up: Dude w/ a Hat! How are you today, are you sad? Or are you simply annoyed that you can't just be killed and get back to your discussions with Constructman, Turaga?"

And the GameMaster burst out laughing at the faces of those who had voted for the Dude.

"But, fate is fate, and so you must go. But don't worry, this won't hurt a bit."

He pulls out a broadsword.

"It might hurt a lot, though."

Thock. Thock. ThockThockThock.

Snap.

The Turaga Councilman's corpse, bloodied and mangled, appeared in the Heap.

Dude w/ a Hat, Turaga Councilman lynched.

The GameMaster turns now to Progenitus Worldsoul.

"Want some last words? I'm sure you'll make them count."

"Yes, sir. Now..

MUAHAHAHAA! You pitiful Matoran, you can't see us among you! We're hiding, killing, just waiting for the opportune moment! YOU WILL ALL DIE!"

The insane Hunter threw his head back and laughed again, before speaking once more.

"And come on, really? No-one saw the signs? WORLD peace, WORLD hunger, WORLD domination...

Can none of you connect the dots?! Ahaha..

Worldsoul, out. DEATH TO YOU ALLLLLLLL!!!!

..I mean, other than the other Hunters. You peeps can live."

The Toa with the purple mask nodded happily, and snapped his fingers. A whistle can be heard in the distance, along with steam and clacking. The Hunter closes his eyes, knowing what's about to hit him.

Boop.

And he's crushed by a pile of rocks, all painted black, with poison tipped spikes.

"I felt it would be ironic, as he's killed and looked to kill with those methods."

Progenitus Worldsoul, Dark Hunter lynched.

Living roles, PM.

Zakaro

Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

It would be an understatement to say that things have happened during my hiatus...

Now, to find the vote count!

Edit:

Guys, I am not a murderer this time. Even despite my affinity for headgear, I am something completely different!

Why do you think I haven't voted yet?

Edited by Dude w/ a Hat

Morally unambiguous.

It's gift time!

Dude W/A Hat- You get a stockpile of hats and many books on hats.

Progenitus Worldsoul: Before you die, I inject you with a formula. It makes you smell like bacon forever and causes you to regrow any lost body parts, though not bring you back to life. Then, I give you a pack of hyenas who only eat pig products. There are no pig products in the corpse heap, and you smell like bacon. Have fun being devoured for eternity!

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

well, Turaga lynched, and we got a Dark Hunter :3 Turaga was nothing special really. one vote counted for two.

Try telling thet to the Turaga. Only one left now - who will they have to discuss with?

On the positive side, I suppose the council of two just became a dictatorship of one. :evilgrin:

ppg2.png

Nonsense, there's no need, right? The Mafia clearly are going the Mafia II route where they believe you're better left off alive, which means the only way you'll die is if people become all gun-ho about lynching you when you are a suspect.

The Mafia clearly are going the Mafia II route where they believe you're better left off alive, which means the only way you'll die is if people become all gun-ho about lynching you when you are a suspect.

Hey Hunters, don't go this route if you're doing it. He might end up having been your worst enemy all along. Being 'too obvious' means absolutely nothing.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Knew it. Well, I didn't, but I made a guess that happened to be pretty accurate. "The fact he claims to be the soul of the world is very fishy, maybe he's a megalomaniac, who would fit in perfectly with the hunters." Well, not really accurate at all, but whatever.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Bionicle Mafia IV

Night 4

Scrub. That's all he ever seemed to do now, scrub. Dip, squirt, scrub, scrub, scrub, rinse, dry, cabinet.

It's mind-numbingly boring.

That constituted the thoughts of Randy Disher as he, well, did the dishes.

Being the Official Dish-Washer of the 'S' Inn is a busy job after all. For whatever reason, it was one of two places that found food outside it's doors each day, and that was used to keep everyone fed and happy.

The other place was the wolf kennels across town, run by Canis (Main Caretaker) and Lloyd (Who handled everything else really).

But who cares about them, Disher's the one we're focusing on as of now.

Taka Nuvia, who was the waitress for the in-Inn restaurant, came in carrying another load of dirty dishes, nodding to Disher before heading back out. It was the late-night shift, which was surprisingly active for the town. Well, then again, there's supposed to be 'safety in numbers' and all that, but we can all see how that worked out last game.

Sighing as he turned to grab some of the newly placed unclean plates, the Matoran paused as a shadow flit over the window. Randy, having more common sense than your average citizen, grabbed the nearest heavy object, which happened to be a Ta-Koran model hammer.

It was anyone's guess as to why it was in a washroom, not that Disher cared at the moment.

Sadly for him, he didn't anticipate the shadow, revealed to be a Hunter, coming up behind him and shoving his face into the white bubbles of the sink. The Matoran flailed for but a second, going limp quickly due to both the choke-hold on his neck, the water covering his nose and mouth, and of course the dagger shoved into his back.

The Hunter stepped back, whispering to himself as he fled into the night.

"All according to plan.."

Randy Disher, Matoran killed by Dark Hunters.

"Well, looks like Randy won't be very handy with the Inn anymore. Ahaha! Now, don't worry. I'll get you to the Heap soon, but first the poor Matoran need to find your body."

The GameMaster was, strangely enough, ruffling Disher's mask fondly, like one would do to a dog, or wolf. And of course, his other hand was occupied with scratching a wolf.

A scream came from the doorway, where ShadowVezon1 stood along with Taka looking over his shoulder.

Did I mention Vezon was the one screaming? Nuvia just looked a little pale, with a green tinge.

"Oh, good! Off to the Heap with you, and you two have this suspect list."

Snap. Whoosh. Crinkle.

Suspect List:

ShadowVezon1

Kohrak Kal17

Lloyd: the White Wolf

Vox The Shadow of Reality

Go vote.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.