BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

If he doesn't i will accept the check for him

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Forgot gifts. <_< Sigh. Here you guys go:

All Mafias and JL: You get an Ecto-Plasmic Forcible Containment field to trap you in your bodies.

[Name that starts with an L that I can never spell]: You get a a pair of Beats and a bunch of really loud songs that will play over and over forever! HA HA HA HA HA! Good luck contemplating things now!

Xaerez: You get a computer with a bunch of video games installed on it.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Forgot gifts. <_< Sigh. Here you guys go:

All Mafias and JL: You get an Ecto-Plasmic Forcible Containment field to trap you in your bodies.

[Name that starts with an L that I can never spell]: You get a a pair of Beats and a bunch of really loud songs that will play over and over forever! HA HA HA HA HA! Good luck contemplating things now!

Xaerez: You get a computer with a bunch of video games installed on it.

Why?

I did work.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hey Zakaro can we get a list of how many hunters are left and that type of info

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

That's easy, actually. Total # of Hunters: 6(including Darkened One and Recorder). Dead Hunters: 3(Lhikkevik, Pro. Wordsoul, Lloyd) 1 Hunter, 1 Darkened One, and 1 Recorder left.

Well that's good to know.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Bionicle Mafia IV

Night 6

It was Bingo Night, Saturday Night, and so quite the number of people were gathered at the 'S' Inn as the games wrapped up. Even though it was run by the Hunters, it was a legit thing they did to raise money.

And of course, being amazing and all, everyone was there.

Strack sat to the side, keeping the drinks and food coming, Portalfig was seated at a table along with the other Bingo players, who were Kohrak Kal17, Wind Elemental, and Vox the Shadow of Reality, Taka Nuvia was serving said food and drinks, JIF Natural Creamy was discussing something or another with Zeene, Dual Matrix, and Takua Dragonstar7, while The Lorax talked to Canis about perhaps helping out with the kennel. Even the Floating Chattering Corpse Heap had shown up, all 13 of them, peering in the windows and chattering as was their job. Or screaming in everlasting pain, if they were a Hunter.

With a snap of the fingers and a sound suspiciously like a burp, the GameMaster appeared on stage grinning madly as was the usual. He decided that shouting was the best venue, and nearly blew out the ears of the Bingo players, who were closest to the stage.

"Why, hello my little Matoran! How good to see you all gathered here today...

That way you all get to see someone die! Here's how it works..."

The lights suddenly went out, and someone screamed quite girlishly. Once the lights returned, everyone glanced at Taka, who just sighed and pointed toward the corpse of Shadow Vezon1 who shied away, embarrassed.

The crowd's attention soon turned to the now raised and enclosed Bingo table, with Portalfig, Kohrak Kal, Wind Elemental, and Vox still seated and looking somewhat uncomfortable.

That may have been because a very large hammer was just above them, ready to swing into whoever went in front of it. The table creaked, and began to slowly spin, taking the players with it.

"Now, here's how it works."

The Toa's voice had dropped to a whisper, but that was more than loud enough.

"There's a button in the middle of that table, and one of those players has night-vision. That player also happens to be a Dark Hunter, and he will press the button when the person to die is in front of the hammer."

After glancing upwards, the GM speaks again and snaps his fingers, causing his sentence to become real.

"The hammer, with poisonous spikes that will instantly kill. Oh, and lights out!"

And off the lights went, accompanied with yet another Vezon Scream.

That could become a running gag, but we're too close to the end so hahah

Anyway, the village soon heard a sickening crunch and crash, and light returned.

There was one empty seat at the table, with but an I.D. and 'Snippet-Grabber-O-Matic' left behind.

It was Portalfig's seat.

Portalfig, The Recorder.. killed by Hunters?

Well, there's only four people who it could've been, so...

Suspects:

Portalfig (if you want him to die twice :P )

Vox the Shadow of Reality

Kohrak Kal 17

Wind Elemental

Go vote.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Hunters, you made a very foolish mistake. Never let emotions control a move like that. Consider my alliance to keep the rest of you alive terminated. I will now proceed to continue hunting you down mercilessly.Which won't be hard, since I know who you are.Village, vote OUTSIDE the suspect list. Medic, Astrologist, it is time your twofaced informant died.

iBrow, we have no problems with this, as the consensus is that you have us by the throats. Again I would request that you tell me, via PM, how you pulled off this trick so I know whether to be irritated or admiring. I am currently leaning toward the latter.

:w:

i vote for dual matrix even though i have not seen him on in the longest time

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

*Vezon Scream* Oh no! They killed... the recorder.

Wow.

Great going hunters, you killed one of your own. that's certainly gonna win you the game.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Great going hunters, you killed one of your own. that's certainly gonna win you the game.

You assume we're trying to at this point. With the worst breach of OpSec I've ever seen in a Mafia game and all of our identities blown? This isn't a game any more, it's a hunt. ;)

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

AH! NO! I FORGET TO GIVE PORTALFIG A GIFT!

Portalfig: You get a suit of armor that constantly gives you a constant charge of electricity.

Can I have that suit of armor constantly? Thanks! =D

You guys very much reacted the way I was hoping. Especially you, Iborw. =P

Mission Accomplished.

You assume we're trying to at this point. With the worst breach of OpSec I've ever seen in a Mafia game and all of our identities blown? This isn't a game any more, it's a hunt. ;)

This is like Tom and Jerry, except the Jerrys have all taken one of those super potion juice and grown super strong and all the toms are just trying to stay alive until the juice wears off.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013