BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

The new game sounds exciting! :)

Now I just have to wait for either dark hunter or village victory, or everybody dying, and then my fail-safe contingency can kick in. B-)

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Bionicle Mafia IV

Night 7

The Darkened One, leader of the Dark Hunters, scowled at the empty room. All of the Hunters were dead, and even the Recorder as well.

It was miserable to be leader of corpses, they decided. So miserable, in fact, that perhaps The Darkened One would write some emo poetry.

But that would be cliché, so better to kill themself.

Up went a gleaming dagger, down went the shining metal. Red liquid spurted from their chest, and TDO slumped over.

It took a minute or two for the GameMaster to appear, grinning insanely and whistling happily. He took a look at TDO's body, getting quite close, muttering to himself.

"Alright, so TDO killed themself, so the game is over...and they're still breathing?"

That's about when TDO sat up and lunged at the purple-masked Toa, sinking the still-clean dagger into his chest.

"..Oh. The blood was ketchup. Should've known.."

The two stood there for a few minutes, the GameMaster just watching TDO confusedly stare as the Toa didn't show any signs of death.

"..Why aren't you dead?"

"Oh, I am by now. It's just that I don't really need to live to run this little show over here. We've had a zombie GM before, right?"

"I have no idea."

"Well, anyway, I've got to be off. I need to report my death and give the Matoran a Suspect List. I'll be seeing you at the hanging!"

"Have fun with that."

Zakaro, GameMaster killed?.. by TDO.

Suspects:

Taka Nuvia

JIF Natural Creamy

Canis Lupus

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Well that was interesting. I was worried it was going to be all over. Well, what do I care. It won't take long. Then I can finally carry out my mysterious plan of mysterious mysteriousness. Which is mysterious.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Taka Nuvia-1

so yeah I'm apparently dead now... and yet not which makes me Undead.

Which means I'm weak to Elemental Damage. (Ahah random obscure reference :P )

Anyway eh derp it's fun being a zombie. :D

Zakaro

It also means the medic could try and kill you. That would be funny. I suppose you could protect yourself with the staff, but it would still be funny. And soon for my mysteriously mysterious plan of mysteriousness for the mysterious win mysteriously.

EDIT: Mysteriously forgot part of the mysterious sentence, so mysteriously added it in mysteriously. And no, this edit wasn't just to add more mysteriousness in. Mysteriously.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Wait... I just realized the implications of a all powerful zombie host. Not that I care, since A, I'm dead, and so a zombie doesn't effect me in the slightest, and B, my mysterious plan of mysteriously mysterious mysteriousness that is mysterious is near completion. Mysteriously.

EDIT: All edits in Blue.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I'm gonna take le wild guess and say that this is the last voting.

Unless if we don't get the Darkened One. I mean, there's one Dark Hunter leader and nine villagers. There's now a higher chance that we might end up executing a fellow villager.

pWPTu7m.jpg

I'm gonna take le wild guess and say that this is the last voting.

Unless if we don't get the Darkened One. I mean, there's one Dark Hunter leader and nine villagers. There's now a higher chance that we might end up executing a fellow villager.

Worst case scenario: we get TDO after three rounds. Nine is more than enough to assure victory.

ppg2.png