BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

Bionicle Mafia IV

Day 7

"You're late."

"Yes yes, I realize that. Let me actually get to the lynching now, they've been waiting for 17 hours already!"

"That's really late."

"Shut up, JIF. You're just happy because you didn't die already."

"I don't like iBrow."

"Me neither. He interfered in my business, and he even somewhat escaped smiting."

"I don't want to die."

"Well, too bad."

"GIVE US BLOODDDDDDD!!!"

"Oh, look. There's the Type 2s, JIF! Want to have a meet 'n greet?"

"What? No-HEY! Why'd you cut my arm?!?!"

"BLOODODODDODODODODDODDODODODOD!"

"You wouldn't.."

"I am."

"I hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugackkaskgjdjasghouh.."

"One problem, solved. The poor Matoran."

JIF Natural Creamy, Matoran slaughtered.

"Roles, you know the drill."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Cool.

EDIT: And hurry up and kill the Darkened One, I'm itching to put my fail safe into action.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I know exactly who the Darkened One is, because she's the only dark hunter to have survived this long.

I recommend you kill her off next round.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Cool.

Edit: I know G&T is a pretty relaxed place and all but this is indeed considered spam. :8

-Wind-

Edit: Okay, I'll stop.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Bionicle Mafia IV

Night 8

Dong.

Dong.

The midnight bell was ringing, being able to be heard coming from BZ-Metru even as high up as Metru-Le was.

It seemed more somber than usual, as if something great was coming to an end.

Dong.

A low voice soon joined the sounding of the bell, recognizable as the GameMaster's.

"Oh~, for now the bell tolls~

And it means fun is done~

My Mastery over this world, fades~"

Dong.

The entire Village had gathered at the Town Square for reasons they themselves couldn't really state, it was just a compulsion all had to comply with.

One of the Matoran, who really wasn't a Matoran at all, had plans for this little gathering.

"They gather where it all began,

and where it all shall end!"

Dong.

A voice speaks above the rest, calling out a final speech of how they may have lost but will rise again, and again, and again..

They're kinda like Ganondorf like that.

"With a dying breath,

One of Darkness will stop

My reign of power~"

Dong.

And now comes a cackle, loud and insane, as The Darkened One falls to the ground, bottle falling from the Hunter's fingers marked with red letters spelling out 'POISON'.

The GameMaster appears above the prone body that's gasping for breath, as he continues to sing.

"The Game has ended,

And YOU have lost,

There is no winner,

no returning of the entrance cost!"

Dong.

As Taka Nuvia, The Darkened One dies, the purple-masked Toa turns to the crowd who's just staring on in disbelief. He nearly shouts the next lines, blowing back Vox, who had been playing with some stones on the ground.

"The Village has prevailed,

But now the Metru falls!"

Dong.

The ground shakes, and then just falls away. The Matoran scream as they fall, down, down, down..

"The Staff no longer responds as well to my wishes,

nor to my calls...

I guess it's because my time is up,

my duty is gone.

And now, as we all fall down,

the game ends, with a frown!"

Dong.

The dust clears. Bodies lie all around, before each and every one disappears into the Floating Chattering Corpse Heap, that never fell down and still hangs in the air.

The purple-masked GameMaster, Zakaro, just grins at the destruction and disappears himself, leaving only a slab of stone with words brunt into it.

"And now only rubble remains here,

The legacy still resounds.

And this game is counted as one for the village,

but none truly escaped Death's toll."

Dong.

Dong.

Dong.

Discussion is here.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Death's last toll had long since sounded, and the lifeless corpses of the game's participants lay splayed across the vast field. A lone figure materialized into the arena, darkened wisps congealing around an ethereal form. He was cloaked in black save for his mask, a noble Huna that changed color depended on how you looked at it. He looked around at the deserted village as he made his way to the center of the blast, the solitary heart of the death and destruction. All of these were different, but all of them ended the same - and he had been sent by its Creator to make sure it was never used again. Producing a key, he opened up a small hatch on the stone monument. Death's toll indeed, he thinks. He turned the key and a thus resonated throughout the entire village. The sky flickered and turned black as everything fell away into the infinite abyss. "Topic closed," he muttered as he flipped the key into the air. It disappeared shortly before his body did so, leaving the shimmer of his mask as the last thing the place would ever see.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg