BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

Haha, silly players. You can't fly into/out of Metru-Le, there's a nice big forcefield bubble that disables all your abilities and so makes you fall to your doooom!Did you think that just because it's a rule that there was nothing stopping flying people? AhahahAlso people people TARGETS NAOZakaro

If it's just a forcefield, couldn't Gaardus have teleported in there?But I guess he's just on a conveniently timed three-month holiday, and due to the fact that they serve free icecream there he isn't coming back anytime soon.

iquXD5X.png

From the fact that there's a scroll with names on, I think it might be a list of targets, in which case, I'll be the first to get bumped off. Or, maybe it's a red herring, I dunno. I hope it is.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

From the fact that there's a scroll with names on, I think it might be a list of targets, in which case, I'll be the first to get bumped off. Or, maybe it's a red herring, I dunno. I hope it is.

It is to first-timers. It's not a targets list, it's a list of the people playing, who's dead, killed by what, etc.

Morally unambiguous.

Awesome. Great. Can someone die now? :/

It appears you are being a bit... Idunno, impatient...?

Anyway, Zakaro, just so you kow, I like the idea of an introduction blurb thingie, as it really creates an atmosphere, and that's a good thing! =D (yeah, I know, I'm late with this. Still. ^^")

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Anyway, Zakaro, just so you kow, I like the idea of an introduction blurb thingie, as it really creates an atmosphere, and that's a good thing! =D (yeah, I know, I'm late with this. Still. ^^")

Well, at least someone liked it.

Also: I'll go ahead and point to the Mafians on this one.

Absolutely none of them have sent me ANYTHING.

So yeah blame them

and time to go poke them

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I haven't played Mafia for nearly a year.

I wanna see someone murdered :(

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

i haven't played bionicle mafia ever but i did play regular mafia in school and treatment centers so i hope it is not that different

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Zakaro, make it a rule that the roles have only 2 days to pm you. Otherwise the game will grow stagnant and die. 2 days gives everybody plenty of time.

Don't make it a requirement for all of the Dark Hunters to send you a pm - just the guy in charge. If he's too inactive, select a regular Dark Hunter that is more active, and have them decide who to kill. Otherwise, I'm not sure how the game can work if the Mafia just aren't gonna show up. >.>

What iBrow said. The one thing you could be guaranteed last game; it wasn't us(Usually. We had some good debates at times) that slowed things down in the nights, since I'm active, and I was the Shadowed One. Slightly less than usual thanks to work, but still. =P

Gragh

Basically, what happened:

-Forgot about life

-slow peeps in general

-Roles that depend on other roles to do anything (I.E. Astrologist)

So yeah.

I'm looking to speed things up the next night, (In Game), so

alright

Also: I'm gonna make it so that only one Mafian has to answer me for the target, because reasons

Alright, I'm sorry guys, scene will be up A.S.A.P.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

What we can easily do is stare at the list, look at who is on it but isn't posting here, and then cross reference to life, the universe and everything to figure out who the Mafians are.

If only it worked that way

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It is to first-timers. It's not a targets list, it's a list of the people playing, who's dead, killed by what, etc.

Ah, thanks. I knew about the list, but it's not normally mentioned later on in the topic, or at least, it hasn't for several games.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Bionicle Mafia IV

Night 1

It was a dark and stormy cool, clear night, the night in which the bloodshed begins.

So, what better to do than watch a bunch of cranky old Turaga argue over whether tea went better with crumpets or biscuits?

This was the thought process of Canis Lupus, YO YO YO YO HOME SKILLET (better known as ibrow, who was still on a power-high but steadily going down), and Lloyd: the White Wolf as they watched the three Councilmen argue, faces disguised by the masks that they always had to wear over their normal ones because rules and disguises.

Plus, I thought it would look cool.

Without warning, a certain purple-masked Toa burst into the room, wearing a mailcap, satchel, and one of the wolves that appeared out of no-where whenever Canis and Lloyd got too close to one another. Something about pack syndrome.

"Hullo, old and young people! I have PACK-AGES!"

Three cardboard boxes flew out of the bag, which promptly disappeared along with its owner. One went to a Councilman, two others to Canis and iBrow.

"This better be my custom-squeezed prune juice." The Turaga crossly announced, ripping open the box and pulling out another box, this one all black save for one red button.

Boop.

"Why hello sir, you've reached the Dark Hunters. We strive to end world hunger and create world peace, through world domination and mass killings! Please feel free to enjoy the end of your life at the tone."

Beep.

And the box exploded in a shower of spikes, quickly becoming nothing more than a ball of them. Green, vile acid dripped off the ends of about half them, creating nasty holes in the floor once they hit.

The others probably did the same, but those were buried inside the Councilman's body, his mask splintered into pieces. And it fell, the corpse of Constructman following seconds later.

Constructman, Turaga Councilman killed by Hunters.

"I'm not sure I want to open my box now." Canis stated, pushing it away from himself.

"OOOOOO! I'll do it, then!"

All of the living heads in the room turn to this new voice, trying to match a name to a face.

Kinda hard when the face in question is covered by a singed recreation of a Skakdi's grinning head.

This newcomer quickly and happily took a fire axe out of nowhere, and cleaved through Canis' package, and then handed Canis the object inside.

One burnt wolf head.

With a slightly crazy laugh, ibrow ripped open his own package to reveal a smoked wolf tail. The laugh only continued, as the former all-powerful being, now a Matoran, somehow spoke though his laughter.

"Oh, I get it! Heads or tails!"

"Yep."

The Pyro, probably with a maniac grin, took out a coin. One very shiny coin.

One shining Widget to decide who falls to fate.

And up it flew.

And down.

Tink-tink-tiddlleee...

Flames burst from the Pyro's hand, setting the unfortunate Matoran on fire.

"Tails, you lose.. ibrow."

YO YO YO YO HOME SKILLET, Matoran incinerated by Pyro.

Silence reigned.

Right up until the mailman reappeared, only this time without the hat or satchel. The wolf was still clamped to his leg, however.

"I'll just be taking these," He said, tying rope 'round the dead bodies, "And I'll be seeing all of you at the lynching this afternoon. Toodles!"

All four bodies disappeared, only two of them living.

Across town, a null-gravity field popped into existence, as did two corpses floating in it. After adding some chains to keep them from floating off, the purple-masked Master of the Game walked off, leaving but a sign.

FLOATING CHATTERING CORPSE HEAP

DO NOT TOUCH

And now...

Suspects for Hunter killing:

-Pulsate

-ShadowVezon1

-Progenitus Worldsoul

-Wind Elemental

-Kohrak Kal17

Accuse for the Pyro.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

The Rules:

-You're stuck here on Metru-Le. Nobody's leaving, you're too high up to survive the fall. Well, nobody's leaving of their own will..

-Role-reveals are allowed, but no screenshots to prove it. No screenshots in general, actually. You will get killed if you break this one.

-The suspect lists at the end of each scene are a suggestion, but a killer is guaranteed to be among them.

Umm, where are our suspect lists?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Hmm. Accusations, eh? JL seemed rather bloodthirsty earlier. He also mentioned wanting to see "someone" get killed. Additionally, the mafians were holding up the games. thusly, JL is the pyro.

TL;DR, I accuse Jl V2, for the heinous murder of Ibrow!

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Well, clearly the Pyro is somebody who disliked me after I killed them off last game lol. Seriously though that could be anybody. xD

Well, I'm gonna go all Lloyd on you people and ask that the big Village roles pm me - I promise to leave identities secret if you want them, yadda yadda. You know how it works. Coordination, people.

Also, one last piece of advice from a dead good guy: lynch Lloyd immediately, because the Village always does better when he's dead to do Lloyd-ish things, instead of iBrow doing Lloyd-ish things.

Edited by YO YO YO YO HOME SKILLET

All glory to the Floating Corpse Heap™!

In all honestly, it's getting rather drafty up here in Metru-Le. Any indication on when we're permitted to leave and go back to our families happily float along being very much alive and just generally non-lifeless? Please don't kill me

iquXD5X.png