BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

First off, gifts.

Randy Disher: You get an 64 GB iPad and 1,000,000 million dollars to spend in the App Store. Spend it unwisely.

Next, I vote Lloyd. I want to sieze total control of the wolf kennels! HA HA HA!

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Oh karzahni you know what i will vote for Shadow vezon just for the heck of it. Throw a twist in the voting

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm pretty certain that Vezon is indeed the guilty party here. Hasn't anyone noticed how keen he was to avoid multiple deaths in the first round? Pretty sure that wasn't a co-incidence; perhaps a fellow Hunter was part of it...

If I was a hunter, why would I want LESS villagers to die?

And I vote Lloyd.

EDIT: And why do I appear to be so squeamish?

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

the timer to execution is ticking, and the skakdi doesn't know when the timer ends, which annoys him to no end, especially since no one else is doing anything. You can guess who the skakdi is.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

So Blade and I swapped evidence that we've gathered, and it's definitely looking like ShadowVezon1 is the guilty part of this scene everybody.

What evidence, may I ask? Vague mentioning of supposed evidence to a villager being a hunter means nothing, ya know.

EDIT: And thanks for the deadline. AM or PM?

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I vote for a Vezon of the Shadow variety.Doublehangdoublehangdoublehangdoublehangdoublehangdoublehangdoublehangdoublehangdoublehangdoublehangdoublehangdoublehangdoublehangdoublehang.

Those are quite fun. Along with, like Canis said, accusations.

In fact, they are so much fun that I'm using my one (and only) vote-charge to get rid of them.From: Lloyd To: ShadowVezon1

iquXD5X.png

Okay, fine, have your double hang. But I'll be the one laughing when you find out you were completely wrong.

EDIT: And BZP Blade, you forgot the "Mc" in Vezon McKilljoy

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

It was on purpose; the 'Mc' gets added in the sentence after it, in the original version of what I was referencing. =P

Oh, whoops. Forgot about that.

I don't mind being executed. My chewing out of iBrow had nothing to do with whether I am a Detective, Medic, Mafian, or Astrologer, or anything else.

:w:

Oh yeah, two villagers murdered! I get the last laugh!

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Bionicle Mafia IV

Day 4

The condemned stood on the Lynching Grounds awaiting death. Just death, no more, no less.

ShadowVezon was pondering what he'd do, now that he was about to lose his one and only life.

Lloyd simply calculated.

The GameMaster appeared in front of them, cracking his knuckles. He laughed.

"Aha, you Matoran are so blood-lusty lately! Second double-hanging in two rounds, wow. And hey, let's do this classically."

Snap.

And the nooses were tied, and the crowd cheered.

"I'm bored of being a judge for now, so yeah moving onto the good stuff!"

He yanked a lever, and ShadowVezon burst into flames, screaming as his face melted. The pile of burning goo left over smelled horrible, almost like..

"Well, who would've known ShadowVezon was made of rubber. Hey.. wait..."

A grin grew over the Toa's face, as Vezon's remains were scooped up into a floating bucket, while another one came over with what looked like the fur of a wolf.

Just the fur. No skin, just the fur.

"I think I'm becoming a wee bit sadistic, eh?"

The GameMaster cheerfully remarked, as burning rubber and wolf fur covered Lloyd's body. He didn't scream.

"Well, so long, farewell, hope the afterlife/Heap's swell!"

Cla-clank.

Crack.

The not-very White Wolf had been hung.

"And here's your I.D.s."

Two cards, one with MATORAN, the other with DARK HUNTER.

But, who did each one belong too?

"Pssst: ShadowVezon's is the first one."

ShadowVezon1, Matoran lynched. WITH FIAH!!

Lloyd: the White Wolf, Dark Hunter rubbered, furred, and hung.

"Oh, and I'm sorry that you didn't get to say your speech, Lloyd. It's not too bad, it onlytook the last 7 hours of your life that could have been used doing much better things to write it."

Living Roles, PM.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

The wolf kennels are mine! All mine! It's gifting time!

Lloyd: You get an iron maiden. As in the medieval torture device. And you're in it.

ShadowVezon: You get one copy of every BIONICLE set ever made, as well as a very big table so if you drop anything, it won't go down forever.

On that note,

Everyone who has died: You each get a very big table to put your stuff on.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?