BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

Oh good, you guys got another hunter, and it was exactly who we thought it was this time. Once again it turns out he was not on your side.

That leaves the remaining living three. Try the other inactive people.

And surprise surprise, Vezon Mckilljoy... was a killjoy even in death. Not even a hunter. Not anything special at all!

Edited by Pulsate

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Aye, personally I wasn't thrilled with being selected as a DH this time around--for someone like me it only works once in a good long while, in a game where the Detective cannot investigate me right off the bat (or if he does, comes up with a false negative).

And, again I must repeat, my role had nothing to do with iBrow's threat to reveal DH identities. I truly do dislike ruined games that much.

:w:

Sorry Canis Lupus, I was thinking of iBrow because he started it, and I didn't see the actual person who gave them. And I love how you're more offended that I got a name wrong than the fact I was laughing at you.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

He was going to give a blue ray to every Village aligned role who died before he did, but then he died in the first round and I took his duty, cranking it up to 11 by giving everyone a different gift and giving the Mafias unpleasant gifts ie: Progenitus Wordsoul has a couple of hyenas eating him right now thanks to me.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I think it is a good idea to wait until the end of Lloyd's game before making any arrangements. That is why there was such a horrible gap between Xae's game and mine, because the person who requested that game went inactive. It was also horrible before the downtime because they had a list like 75 hosts in order and it was horrible. ;-;

So I would wait until Lloyd's game starts at least before asking that, but you will probably get to do it as long as you stay active, as you have said something about hosting it. =P

E: Guess I didn't actually answer. The players as a whole choose.

Edited by Portalfig

Generally, the agreed upon thing has been for people to say "I'd be interested in hosting the next one" and then if there's more than one person, the community votes for who they want to see run the next one.

I am accepting suggestions for roles, but I provide no guarantees. Also, I'm going to need a lot of players, and will try and find a way to fill in the gaps if we don't have enough.

Generally, the agreed upon thing has been for people to say "I'd be interested in hosting the next one" and then if there's more than one person, the community votes for who they want to see run the next one.

I am accepting suggestions for roles, but I provide no guarantees. Also, I'm going to need a lot of players, and will try and find a way to fill in the gaps if we don't have enough.

A detective wannabe who is given a specific but wrong role every time they 'investigate.' The catch is that neither they nor the real detective know who is the real detective and who's the fake.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Journal Entry 42: It has been four days since the last bloodshed. I am beginning to feel queasy, and I need to satisfy my bloodlust soon or I might die. -T

But seriously, this has been a very long break, much longer then that one earlier that everyone was freaking out about. What's holding us up, Zakaro? Is it the Mafians again?

E: Woah, didn't realize that was filtered. Umm.. Mean ole mafians!

Edited by Portalfig

Bionicle Mafia IV

Night 5

Canis Lupus sat on the ground of the kennels, petting about 3-4 wolves all at the same time, minding his own business.

His cherished plot armor sat in a corner, still with a few holes in it from the pervious.. village? Where did he get that anyway, and in such condition..

He shrugged and went back to petting the wolves, stopping only when he heard a blood-curdling scream rip through the town.

It was but a few minutes later that he was running out the door, soon joined by the Detective, whose fedora was pulled over his face, and Vox the Shadow of Reality.

Rounding a corner, the trio came across a cloaked Hunter, standing over a body lying deathly still on the alley ground.

"Oh, hello there. You've just missed it, I'm just about to finish off Windy here. Too bad, so sad! It's not like there's a Medic nearby, after all.."

Silence prevailed, as all four awake beings just waited for something to happen.

Meanwhile, on the other side of Metru-Le, the Medic cursed his luck, faulty internet, and making his doors open by said internet.

"..Nothing? Nothing at all? No Medic? Really? I thought Xaeraz would be clued into these things.."

zzz-Pop!

"Well, he is, but Xae isn't the Medic. He's the Detective!"

They all just gaped at the GameMaster, who was happily grinning his face off.

And then the Hunter raised his hand, shot Xaeraz's fedora off, and ran.

Vox summed up what just happened in but a few words, which of course were highly professional and educated.

"...Did the Hunters just kill the Detective trying to kill the Medic?"

"Yep."

Xaeraz, Detective killed by Hunters.

"And that, kids, is why you don't go investigating random screams in the middle of the night!"

Suspects:

Portalfig

The Lorax

-Toa Lhikevikk-

Zeene

Voting begins now.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Zeene, for a reason. a very simple one.

meh, they can take a while. it's selecting who's the meatiest player, who would be most detrimental to the community. ten Starchman Stars it's gonna be either me or ShadowVezon1. we run an inn, and after it's abandoned, they can use it as a hide-out.

The owner of the S inn ain't nearly as valuable as the person who was about to beat the owner of said S inn. [/Narcissist]

Zeene was the last person. I thought he could be detective, but since Xae is....

Previously known as Aiwendil.