BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

Was it Portalfig? I'm willing to bet he was one of y'all, even if I never did get around to investigating him.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Well, I'm off on holiday, not that it'll affect you lot, since I'm only but a ghost. See you in a few days, when hopefully someone'll have died. Ta ta.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

And with that I change my vote from myself to Lhik.

And subsequently I, who hasn't voiced his vote in this round yet, condemn you, Portalfig, to the Floating Chattering Corpse Heap.

iquXD5X.png

And with that I change my vote from myself to Lihk.

And subsequently I, who hasn't voiced his vote in this round yet, condemn you, Portalfig, to the Floating Chattering Corpse Heap.

I gotta say, I don't understand how that works at all...

And with that I change my vote from myself to Lihk.

I gotta say, I don't understand how that works at all...

Maths work differently after you've been up for roughly 38 hours, you know.

iquXD5X.png

Nope, its still a double-hang.

It was:

-Toa Lhikevikk- 4

Portalfig 4

Then portalfig switched, so it went to:

-Toa Lhikevikk- 5

Portalfig 3

Then Zene voted, so:

-Toa Lhikevikk- 5

Portalfig 4

But the last remaining Turaga voted for Portalfig, so he gets one extra, making it really:

-Toa Lhikevikk- 5

Portalfig 5

Bring on the scene!

ppg2.png

Dual voted before Zakaro announced (or anybody announced, for that matter) that the time was up. It should be a single hanging, Lhikevikk only.

EDIT: And it's two minutes, people. It's not that big a deal. If it was something like ten minutes late, then yes, don't count it - but two minutes, before an announcement of the time window having ended? I'd say it counts.

Edited by Hurricane iBrow

Dual voted before Zakaro announced (or anybody announced, for that matter) that the time was up. It should be a single hanging, Lhikevikk only.

EDIT: And it's two minutes, people. It's not that big a deal. If it was something like ten minutes late, then yes, don't count it - but two minutes, before an announcement of the time window having ended? I'd say it counts.

I agree with this guy. =P

Bionicle Mafia IV

Day 5

The village was gathered, the soon-to-be dead pushed onto the platform and the Type 2s screamed their bloodlust. Everything was perfect, even the fantastic sunset painting the sky the colors about to be released from Portalfig and Lhikevikk's bodies.

Other than the fact that the GameMaster wasn't there.

Far, far away, a purple mask lay upon a bed next to a staff who's form continually changed and radiated power, as the sounds of people eating, talking, and having a good time came from the door of this bedroom.

After about an hour, the purple-masked Toa appeared in mid-air, adjusting his Pakari and grinning.

"Well, it seems there's been a change of plans. Portal-bro here doesn't get to die, how sad."

And the being was sent flying back to the mainland via a spring-loaded launchboard that had appeared under his feet.

The Toa ignored the angry shouts of Taka Nuvia, JIF (Naturally Creamy) and Takua Dragonstar7 as Portalfig careened into them, and instead turned to Lhikevikk.

"Any last words?"

"Yep. Trolololollolol, cool dudes!"

Snap.

Snap snap snap, crack.

And Lhikevikk lay on the ground, still cackling, in many pieces. This is why you drink milk: it makes your bones strong so that a Pakari-weaying Toa doesn't just snap your limbs and neck in half.

"That's all for now, I'll be seeing you tonight when somebody dies!"

And the GameMaster left, leaving the village without an I.D.

Later, Wind Elemental having gained bumps and bruises from his expedition, the Matoran finally let out a cheer as the I.D. confirmed their wild guesses.

-Toa Lhikevikk-, Dark Hunter lynched.

Living Roles, PM.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

The list was inadequately signposted! Inadequately signposted, I say! I didn't deserve this! D:

Well, I kinda did, because I really was guilty. Nyaaaaaaaaaaah. :P

But in a way, aren't we all guilty? Every single one of us?

I hereby refuse any material gifts and wish to devote my afterlife to philosophical contemplation.

bug_animated.gif