BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

Alright, so if we want to double hang Dual Matrix and Portalfig, we can have 1 more person vote Portal fig and 2 switch from Dual Matirx.

The only problem I foresee would be if Portalfig managed to have a vote and changed it to himself, meaning DM would live.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Nerp, as can be seen by the non-updating of the voting list.

Not that such a notion wouldn't make an interesting game mechanic...

Someone better be taking a note of that. :P

Zakaro

Ah. And that is a good idea.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

No its not. What makes the dead different from the living? Their ability to vote.

And the fact that the dead are dead, and the living are living of course. :)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Necromancer: Every turn, the Necromancer chooses one dead person and gives them the power to vote until end of turn.

Either they are Mafia and they do this to screw the voting for the Mafia, or (better yet), are village and do this to help the Village.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Actually, a Necromancer role would be VERY useful. I'm surprised that this just came up, because now that I think of it, I realize how amazingly teamwork based it could be.

Like, if the Mafia or Pro-Towners found out who he is, and found out the other side, then that would be a plus 1 vote for them against the opposing side.....

Necromancers are like Pyros, except rather than performing kills, they are performing lynches.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Bionicle Mafia IV

Day 6

The Corpses were a-chattering, villagers muttering, Type 2s waiting, and Dual Matrix sat happily on a chair in the Lynching Grounds. It was a very nice chair, comfortable, soft, and just plain well-made, but who cares about chairs let's move on to the good stuff.

The GameMaster appeared, looking tired and somewhat grumpy.

"Alright, let's get this over with. Anything you'd like to say, Dual?"

"We've accepted defeat."

"..Good for you, I guess. Now, how would you like to die? By the way, painlessly isn't an option."

"How about with bombs?"

"Sounds fine to me."

The purple-masked Toa began to snap his fingers, decided that was getting overrated and instead shoved his hand into his armpit and made an inappropriate noise.

Instantly Dual Matrix was covered in various bombs of different shapes, sizes, and colors.

"It gets better, just watch."

The first one went off, and a black-hole looking thing began to form. That was soon canceled by a ticked-off looking bomb exploding, with small red bursts surrounding the largest one. Next was a normal frag grenade, followed by some dynamite. The explosive show soon ended with the final bomb sucking everything else up with a green vortex, than impoding on itself.

Little bits of Dual falling from the sky, the GameMaster tossed an I.D. and what looked like a coffin over his shoulder, speaking as he did.

"That coffin's able to regenerate corpses, just so Mr. Matrix can join the lovely Heap. Tata!"

The Toa sits on Dual's chair (which is strangely untouched) and disappears.

Dual Matrix, Dark Hunter lynched.

Living roles, PM.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Although we got a Dark Hunter, I'm still not sure who's going to take that comfy chair :P. Is that going to be Dual Matrix's afterlife gift?

Of course not! Mafia gifts are painful!

Dual Matrix: You get (I'm running out of ideas.) a board that you get strapped to. Your limbs are strapped in place, and you are slowly pulled apart.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Although we got a Dark Hunter, I'm still not sure who's going to take that comfy chair :P. Is that going to be Dual Matrix's afterlife gift?

Of course not! Mafia gifts are painful!

Dual Matrix: You get (I'm running out of ideas.) a board that you get strapped to. Your limbs are strapped in place, and you are slowly pulled apart.

then put back together, and pulled apart again.

iquXD5X.png

So now we just have to wait for the Godfather. 'Cus iBrow knows who he is and he's going to get lynched next round, here is his gift. In advance! And here is a gift compendium! Also added to my first post!

-Constructman: You get a couple portable game consoles as well as some RPGs (Totally ignoring the fact that this is the wrong type of RPG)

-iBrow: You get a blue ray disc player, TV and several DVDs

-Pulsate: You get a TV and a subscription to cable- all the premium channels

-BZP Blade: For your gift, you get an Xbox and a TV along with several games.

-maxthethrax: You get fifty lifetime supplies of donut ingredients and a machine to make them. You also get a nice book called:

BIONICLE MAFIA

All You Ever Wanted To Know But Where Afraid To Ask

From rules and regulations to summaries of every game every played.

-Dude W/A Hat- You get a stockpile of hats and many books on hats.

-Randy Disher: You get an 64 GB iPad and 1,000,000 million dollars to spend in the App Store. Spend it unwisely.

-ShadowVezon: You get one copy of every BIONICLE set ever made, as well as a very big table so if you drop anything, it won't go down forever.
-Xaerez: You get a computer with a bunch of video games installed on it.

-Everyone who has died: You each get a very big table to put your stuff on.

-All Mafias and JL: You get an Ecto-Plasmic Forcible Containment field to trap you in your bodies.
-Dual Matrix: You get a board that you get strapped to. Your limbs are strapped in place, and you are slowly pulled apart.

-Portalfig: You get a suit of armor that constantly gives you a constant charge of electricity.

-[Name that starts with an L that I can never spell]: You get a a pair of Beats and a bunch of really loud songs that will play over and over forever! HA HA HA HA HA! Good luck contemplating things now!
-Lloyd: You get an iron maiden. As in the medieval torture device. And you're in it.

-Progenitus Worldsoul: Before you die, I inject you with a formula. It makes you smell like bacon forever and causes you to regrow any lost body parts, though not bring you back to life. Then, I give you a pack of hyenas who only eat pig products. There are no pig products in the corpse heap, and you smell like bacon. Have fun being devoured for eternity!

-Godfather: You will get a suit of armor that sprays you in acid. Then, because of corpse regenerating coffins, you come back and then get sprayed again.

-JL: Before you are wiped out of existence, you get block of ice to freeze you. It is extremely cold and you are in it. HA HA HA HA HA!

The Gift-Empedium.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Hi all. Looks like this game is drawing to a close soon, so it's time to consider the next game or games.

I'd like to throw my hat in for running a second, smaller game alongside Lloyd's.

I'd like to run it alongside rather than after because this would be my first shot at running a mafia game in the online format (I've run plenty in person) and I'm looking to experiment with roles a bit. So, just in case it's a train wreck, the players would still have a large, well-run game to fall back on and enjoy while I try to clean up the mess.

I hear Lloyd's game is going to be quite large, player-wise, but mine would likely be quite small (15 players or less). I'm not trying to compete with or surplant the other game - this would just be a safer way to test it out, so smaller scale is the best option here, I think.

So yeah, hat thrown. What does everyone think?

ppg2.png

Okay. And then to differentiate it from the real/normal/regular game, I recommend you only have new roles, or at least no normal roles. That would make it clear it is a test.

Yo, DM, are you going to post your strategy vs. Mil in TC?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Here's an excerpt from the game introduction concerning the roles. Hopefully it will be different enough from the norm.

There was a hush among the assembled players as the Staff of Unlimited Power was laid down by Zakaro into the centre of the gathering. Here, by a dark ritual of black magic, the Game Master’s artefact would be split in two.

A bolt of lightning from on high struck the staff, and the next thing everybody knew, Lloyd the White Wolf had seized one of the fragments and whisked it away to another time and place, where his own game would begin. The other staff was taken up by The Lorax, who swung it around excitedly, almost taking a few heads off. In a flash of light, the players were transformed as they gained new roles and powers.

When the players could see again, they took a look at each other, and saw one of the strangest assemblages of beings ever assembled outside of the comedies forum. Axonn was present, along with Botar. Next to the two Order of Mata Nui members crouched Nuhvok-Kal. Matoro, somehow alive, was there, holding the mask of life. Vezon, Turaga Dume and the Dark Hunter Mimic were also included, along with four of the six Piraka (Hakann and Thok were missing).

ppg2.png