BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

Oh, come on. People are voting for me? I, like, come back from 3 or 4 missed games and people decide 'Hey, that guy. Let's kill him first round. THat'll be fun. We can use his remains for a milkshake.'

You guys almost make me want to kill myself. Of course, since I'm at school, that's illegal for now, so I'm gonna vote, uh....

With my advanced reasoning of wanting to see dead people die, I vote ShadowVezon1, and because I (Check ability to die and reveal role) have something fun to do, sadly, I'm gonna have to vote Pro Worldsoul for now....

Wants people dead - not a good sign.

Has something fun to do - has a role. The role that seems to enjoy themselves the most is the Pyro.

>>In any case, I'm pretty sure this is turning out like the LAST time I had a role, but whatever. The situation's similar; the roles are different.

That last time was when you were mafia, right? Similar (ie, killing role) but different (ie, killing with fire now, and getting accused out of everyone rather than PMing his identity to a villager).

I think this guy might just be the Pyro. JL has my vote.

I'll withhold my vote on the mafia for now.

Wanting people dead is a staple of Mafia.

Having something fun, I meant going to school.

What? I have PE GCSE.

The last time was when I sent a terribly grammarfied message to some random guy who screenied it and got like 10 people complimenting my grammar. I ended up getting killed by what was possibly everyone who had a role. The sniper tried to snipe me, but the Pyro got me first, and I think the Engineer attacked my bones.

In any case....

;)

@The Above, you have NO idea.

In any case, and I'm not going close to any lines here, why is the Pyro being killed? I mean, if you figure out who he is, can't he, like, kill Mafians? I thought he was Neutral. Is it that anybody who is seen murdering is on the suspect list?

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

On a semi-related note, how do the neutral roles win anyway? Do they have to be the last man standing, or is it like a "If one side wins, I win too" type of deal?

EDIT: Oops, slip of the typing. Tab browsing has its downfalls.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Hunter Votes:

ShadowVezon1--4

Wind Elemental--2

KohrakKal17--5

Pulsate--5

Pyro Votes:

JL v2--8

Takua Dragonstar7--2

Xaeraz--1

Progenitous Worldsoul--5

@Worldsoul: And who would you be switching from?

@Vox: The people who killed Constuctman and ibrow, of course!

Look back to page 3, you'll find the scene.

-ATTENTION: VOTING ENDS AT 4:30 EST-

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Oh well then i vote that takua dragonstar for pyro and hmmm i would say pulsate for hunter

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Wait a minute! *Gets abacus* *Does calculations* OH MY MATA NUI! No one changed their vote! We're getting a triple hang! We have a 60% chance of getting a Mafia in the first round! Sorry to the two villagers were going to kill.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Wait a minute! *Gets abacus* *Does calculations* OH MY MATA NUI! No one changed their vote! We're getting a triple hang! We have a 60% chance of getting a Mafia in the first round! Sorry to the two villagers were going to kill.

Whith a bit of luck they're all hunters(oh that'd be nice). Triple hanggggg, nobody ever change your DH vote

I'm back!

Whith a bit of luck they're all hunters(oh that'd be nice). Triple hanggggg, nobody ever change your DH vote

Possibly, but imagine what would happen if all 3 weren't.

But yeah, screw it. TRIPLE HANG THEM! YEAHHHHHH~

Also, as I am nice to nice people, I switch my Pyro vote from Progenitus Soul of the world to Xaerez.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

And if you haven't voted for Dark Hunter or voted for Wind Elemental, do not mess this up! We beg of you!

JL- If none of them are Dark Hunters, we know Wind Elemental or Progenitus is a Dark Hunter. So everyone, vote Progenitus for Pyro, and we will get a quadruple mafia hang. Thats an 80% chance of finding our guy!

So, I change my vote from JL to Progenitus for Pyro.

EDIT: Wait, I think I who another Dark Hunter is! maxthethrax! He hasn't posted since he requested his spot, and Zakaro said all the DHs were being inactive!

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

This plan is absolutely floorless.See. Us villagers are so smart. We made a plan that only includes the senseless slaughter of 3 people. 2 if one of them happens to be a mafian.

I'm just over here having a slight fit at the idea of a triple-hang... :w:

Just think like a bloodthirsty maniac. In time you'll come to enjoy the novelty of the fabled triple-hang.

Edited by The Giant Space Butterfly

well, I come back from school to find that I'm being voted to be murdered. Though I do see why. Even then, I've looked at the evidence, and if it was me in that scene, i would be more likely to be the pyro then the hunter. Just bringing in logic. Not that some most of you'll want it, but it's here now. So yeah.

EDIT: Oh, and for the voting I'll pick me and JL.

EDIT 2: If it's possible to vote for yourself. Then I get to spoil the mass murder. :P

EDIT 3: Now you'll know early I'm innocent.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

well, I come back from school to find that I'm being voted to be murdered. Though I do see why. Even then, I've looked at the evidence, and if it was me in that scene, i would be more likely to be the pyro then the hunter. Just bringing in logic. Not that some most of you'll want it, but it's here now. So yeah.

EDIT 2: If it's possible to vote for yourself. Then I get to spoil the mass murder.

Oy! No ye don't! Changin' the hunter vote to Wind Elephental.

I have a huge revelation:

maxthethrax is a Dark Hunter. Kill him next round. This is unconfirmed, but Zakaro said all the DHs were inactive. maxthethrax has not posted since he requested his spot. Kill him next round.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

EDIT 2: If it's possible to vote for yourself. Then I get to spoil the mass murder.

Oy! No ye don't! Changin' the hunter vote to Wind Elephental.

Then I change to Pulsate. No offence Pulsate.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Yeah. Just stop and give us our TRIPLE hang! vote maxthethrax for Dark hunter/

maxthethrax is a Dark Hunter

-Portal & DM, you guys need to post strategies in Technic Coliseum. Vote maxthethrax

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Pulsate! STOP! The Triple hanging has been stopped... by you! The votes were even! maxthethrax is a Dark Hunter

Really? Also, I was checking the scores, and it wouldn't have been one even without my intervention. So in hindsight, I should have not done anything anyway. Oh well.

EDIT: Also, I change back also, in another attempt to keep the triple hang from happening. :P

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

After Pulsate changed his vote back to himself...

KohrakKal: 5

Pulsate: 6

Vezon McKilljoy: 4

Windo Elemento: Something insignificant. 3 or whatever.

Vezon McKilljoy?

That's the funniest thing iIve heard all day.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You guys do realise there excists something like Turaga right?

Good point. Still, I'm determined to stop this triple hanging, even if I have to die in the process!

EDIT - By the way, like the redesign for the sig? I made it just for you guys. :evilbiggrin:

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy