BIONICLE MAFIA IV: THE RICH, THE POOR, AND THE PYRO

Voltex

Hey Canis, guess what. You aren't the Pyro! =D

Good thing we got him, it really is incredible how quickly he always dies. We should change it's name to something more appropriate. I don't know what, but something would be good! =P

As Pulsate and JL's bodies were thrown onto the Floating Chattering Corpse Heap, a single corpse floated above the rest. Eyes black with the cold unlight of death, yet burning with ice-cold rage, the corpse of Constructman silently watched the proceedings below. The once-councilman gazed silently as the two newcomers were added to the not-really-a-heap, floating up to join him and iBrow. The corpse silently pondered why it had been killed so soon and barred from participating in the later rounds of the game, having no chance to exercise its power. Well, in his matoran days, it was a real cool dude in the RPG section of town, so maybe they were getting even. Moving of it own will to get a better view, the undead corpse watched, and waited, for the day when it would be avenged...

JL had barely even touched the Floating Chattering Corpse Heap when iBrow appeared as a spirit in the air. Summoning the last vestiges of his former power, iBrow wiped JL from existence for punishment - JL, no longer existing, could not even enjoy death with the rest.

Hey Canis, guess what. You aren't the Pyro! =D

Good thing we got him, it really is incredible how quickly he always dies. We should change it's name to something more appropriate. I don't know what, but something would be good! =P

Johnny Quickdeath.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

What is existence?What is unexistence?This was the question JL pondered as he was barred from existence by iBrow and lived from death. Or was it death from death?

Either way, he could tell that this was the spot he could go back and have a look. He could sense other presences; as if there were those before him, of the same minds, but in a different time, and each with a different fate.

Not really.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

And then B6 came and closed the topic because it was becoming too role play like.

Okay, I will give everyone a gift until I die. If they are Pro-Village, of course.

-Constructman: You get a couple portable game consoles as well as some RPGs (Totally ignoring the fact that this is the wrong type of RPG)

-iBrow: You get a blue ray disc player, TV and several DVDs

-Pulsate: You get a TV and a subscription to cable- all the premium channels

-JL: Before you are wiped out of existence, you get block of ice to freeze you. It is extremely cold and you are in it. HA HA HA HA HA!

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

And now we play the waiting game.

Although i have no idea what we are waiting for but we are waiting

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Okay. Next round for the hanging, we want a dual hang. We will benefit from executing both of these people: Lloyd- If he is good, he will be able to unite the Village. If he is bad, well, he is bad; maxthethrax- I have strong evidence to believe he is a Mafia.

Who's with me?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Okay. Next round for the hanging, we want a dual hang. We will benefit from executing both of these people: Lloyd- If he is good, he will be able to unite the Village. If he is bad, well, he is bad; maxthethrax- I have strong evidence to believe he is a Mafia.

Who's with me?

Eh It really depends on who the suspect list is.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Who's with me?

Well, the reason I'm saying this is because Lloyd and max may not be on the suspect list. We let the responsible mafia go free, but kill two other people, both of whom we want dead.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Who's with me?

Well, the reason I'm saying this is because Lloyd and max may not be on the suspect list. We let the responsible mafia go free, but kill two other people, both of whom we want dead.

Um do i dare ask why we want them dead? I mean have missed a bit or might have overread some of the details

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Who's with me?

Um do i dare ask why we want them dead? I mean have missed a bit or might have overread some of the details

Lloyd- Two reasons: If he is good, he can organize the village and unite the Councilmen, Medic, and the Detective, helping to defeat the Mafia. If he is bad, well, he is bad!

maxthethrax- Before the first scene, Zakaro said none of the Dark Hunters had contacted him, implying inactivity. maxthethrax has not posted since he requested his spot. Very inactive.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Who's with me?

Lloyd- Two reasons: If he is good, he can organize the village and unite the Councilmen, Medic, and the Detective, helping to defeat the Mafia. If he is bad, well, he is bad!

maxthethrax- Before the first scene, Zakaro said none of the Dark Hunters had contacted him, implying inactivity. maxthethrax has not posted since he requested his spot. Very inactive.

Well that does make more sense now. But if lloyd gets killed off how would he be able to organize if he is good?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Lloyd pretty much always organizes things after he dies. It's his shtick, even if he is really quite tired of it by now.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Well, back from school.

Now, before you go and get worried I'm gonna try and stop the double hanging, I'm happy with a double. So yeah.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

And this time, it isn't as bad. One of the people I want to double hang's death will benefit the Village no matter what, and the other is very likely to be a Dark Hunter and evil. This time, at worst we one Villager, and at best kill off two Dark Hunters or kill a Dark Hunter and unite the Village. Last time, the worst case was killing three Villagers and the best was killing two. This time, the benefits far out way the negatives.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

No matter what? I disagree. What if it turns out that Lloyd is the Medic? We can't just go killing people because of their usefulness while dead when we don't know their usefulness while alive.

We already have ibrow as the dead-village-organiser, and while Lloyd is certainly good at it, it isn't absolutely necessary that he do the job.

ppg2.png

No matter what? I disagree. What if it turns out that Lloyd is the Medic? We can't just go killing people because of their usefulness while dead when we don't know their usefulness while alive.

We already have ibrow as the dead-village-organiser, and while Lloyd is certainly good at it, it isn't absolutely necessary that he do the job.

Agreed.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Canis is right - we're almost gauranteed to take down two Dark Hunters if we double hang the players in question, but it's important to wait for confirmation. I'll fill you guys in more once the scene is up; when it is, I advise you all not to be hasty with your votes until I am able to explain some stuff.

EDIT: Whoa, Canis and Vezon just ninja'd me. I was agreeing with the previous post by Canis, not his most recent one lol.

Edited by Hurricane iBrow

Canis is right - we're almost gauranteed to take down two Dark Hunters if we double hang the players in question, but it's important to wait for confirmation. I'll fill you guys in more once the scene is up; when it is, I advise you all not to be hasty with your votes until I am able to explain some stuff.

Hasty with out votes, huh? That's what caused the vote changing thing last round. But I agree.

The vote changing last round was more like senseless bloodthirst at its worst, actually. That's what would happen if we were all like myself, Xaeraz and Canis with our votes, and didn't have the thinkers like Lloyd and Blade in the group.

The vote changing last round was more like senseless bloodthirst at its worst, actually. That's what would happen if we were all like myself, Xaeraz and Canis with our votes, and didn't have the thinkers like Lloyd and Blade in the group.

Well, the vote changing was started by me wanting to get the last laugh over you guys by denying you lot the satisfaction of a triple hang, and it turned into a war between me and half the other players in the game.

EDIT: And you're right iBrow, that is definitely what would happen.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Ah, but by attempting to compensate, we overcompensated. Thus ensuring a single hang. Part of that trick was planned. By pretending to desire blood, we prevented its shedding. Quite brilliant, really.

Yeah, I guess. :)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Okay then. Three and a half more hours until I likely die because I have been blabbering stuff about killing Lloyd and maxthethrax. Oh well.

(DM- You need to post your strategies!)

It's a shame I'm not EST, so i have to wait until tomorrow, and even then I have to wait until after school. :(

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy