• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Looking for Kanohi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Friend of Fire

Friend of Fire
  • Members
  • Toa

• 103 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2013 - 09:28 PM

Hi, I have been searching the web for the past two years trying to look for the silver versions of the Kanohi Hau Nuva and Pakari Nuva.

If anyone is willing to sell them, I will really appreciate it.

Other Kanohi I am looking for are:

Moive Edition Mask of Shadow

Both Gold Versions of the Mask of Shadow

Noble Kakama

Noble Akaku

Noble Miru

Again thanks for any help.  PM me if you have any of these masks.

FoF
Credit to ~the Big X~ for avatar

#2 Offline Friend of Fire

Friend of Fire
  • Members
  • Toa

• 103 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2013 - 05:38 PM

I found what I have been looking for. I have no idea how to request of close for this topic, but I have seen do like this before. So if any admin reads this before the first of May, my topic needs to be closed. Thanks

FoF
Credit to ~the Big X~ for avatar

#3 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,296 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 18 2013 - 12:09 AM

I found what I have been looking for. I have no idea how to request of close for this topic, but I have seen do like this before. So if any admin reads this before the first of May, my topic needs to be closed. Thanks

Just press the report button in the lower right corner of a post, then you just say there your topic shiuld be closed, but now you don't need to spoil your time, I already did it.

I'm back!

#4 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,039 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 18 2013 - 04:42 AM

Closed by request.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users