• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Avengers Vs X-Men

lego moc avengers x men

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ChocolateFrogs

ChocolateFrogs
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Piraka Fusionist

• 1,782 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 03:02 PM

I had the chance to put a display in my LEGO Store--one of the perks of being in a LUG near a store that has a Window To the Community. I built a scene around the summer 2012 Marvel comic event Avengers Vs X-Men. You can find this at the LEGO Store in the Tysons Corner Center Mall in Northern Virginia for April and the first couple days of May.

While the comic series was mediocre overall, the inspiration was welcomed. I took that and created this:

Posted Image

I've included the iconic Cyclops blasting Captain America scene:

Posted Image

...as well as the fight that had everyone wondering how Iron Man even stood a chance:

Posted Image

Iron Man in his mech, blasting the Phoenix Force, was essential to creating the Phoenix Five:

Posted Image

And I threw in a few other scenes to round it all out:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

And I couldn't resist throwing this underneath:

Posted Image

I have to admit, Rogue is one of my favorite figs I've ever made from a pre-established work.

More pix found here.

So what do you think? Who's side are you on: The Avengers or the X-Men?

-CF

Edited by ChocolateFrogs, Apr 12 2013 - 03:07 PM.

sup_spidey_banner.jpg

#2 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,180 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 03:20 PM

Omigosh! This is awesome! My favorite part was Iron Man vs. Magneto. LOL.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+|

#3 Offline xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 6,420 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 10:36 PM

Heh, I thought that was a Sentinel Robot at first, but whatever it is it looks awesome.  Great design, and the minifig fight scenes look pretty awesome too.  Not to mention some good custom figs!  The underground scene was funny too!

:music:

b-bolin-02.jpg

#4 Offline PyroLizard Prime

PyroLizard Prime
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 234 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2013 - 04:10 PM

Gotta love deadpool... :) Really like the MOC, the mech is a really good design.

"I am proud... to have called you brother... Vakama..."- Toa lhikan, the best character ever created by LEGO...

"Toa... So dramatic"- Nidhiki, another one if the best characters ever created by LEGO...

Remember them...

enax_the_epic_big.pngENAX WILL HAVE YOUR SOUL... Or your mask... Or maybe both...     :tohu: 

Sprite credits go to Katuko and Strack. Great job, guys!  :D

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users