• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Support BrickFair New England With MOCs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,277 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 03:27 PM

BrickFair New England is less than a month away, but there's still time to send in MOCs. Check out this blog entry for info on how and where and when to send them in. We want to make this first-time event really pop with Bionicle presence, and any support is most certainly appreciated. And if you're going to be there in person, I look forward to hanging out with you!View the full article

#2 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,002 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 07:13 PM

Been there, done that. Well not been there but B6 said he got my MOC.

#3 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,061 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 13 2013 - 09:09 AM

I won't be able to make it to BF NE this year, but I'll try next year. Hope it goes well. See you in Virginia!

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#4 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2013 - 09:25 AM

I will be bringing a few items, as will a few people that are coming with me.

Just to make sure....we can bring Bionicle and/or LEGO MOCs and put them out on display, right?

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

#5 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,122 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 13 2013 - 10:37 AM

Just to make sure....we can bring Bionicle and/or LEGO MOCs and put them out on display, right?

There will be places to display all kinds of MOCs. Generally they are grouped by theme, not by builder. So you put your Bionicle MOCs in the Bionicle section, your Castle MOCs in the Castle section, etc...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users