1. One More Time

2. Time to Choke on Bionicles

3. Broma de Ladrillo

4. Cake and a Can

5. Punk is Nothing But Daft and Crime

6. I Hate Shakesnew_symbols.gif

---

Basic Notes:

1: ONLY send through PM. Those who send via posts, profile comments or bricks with notes on them will be ignored. Sorry. :(

2. Ask anything about anything that comes at you, anytime, anywhere. Anything from whether mayonaise is an instrument to who shot first in Star Wars Episode IV.

3. Feel free to ask more than one question in the PM. Cramming the questions together into a single message is actually quite nice. Weird.

4. If it turns out that this is actually bigger than I anticipated, I will not respond directly to your PM. It's not like I did NOT recieve it, so you should be fine. :D

5. I like questions, but also like money. Not really relevant, but I just think that having 5 notes makes this topic seem more balanced. :/

Credits: Marty Razor Kirra for the sprite kit. Not like he's reading this. X:D

Edited by -Absorba-

Interesting...any question?

Edited by charge_beta

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

:D I guess

No, not imature spam stuff.

Edited by charge_beta

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

I like the Razor touch. (=

Sorry for lacing two pointless questions with a serious one, but I thought it was only fair to not be a goof the whole time.

But yeah. this is fun. Expect more questions!

EDIT: You also didn't answer my first question. SON I AM DISAPPOINT and yeah it's probably grammatically incorrect.

Edited by Chath

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

hehehe, wow awesome!pretty bangin comic youve got there. really liking the switch to razor, btw. nice retro stylings.

so yeah, enjoying it. keep doing what youre doing pal. <3

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Wooooooooah... It's weird seeing MY question in someone ELSE'S comic. :P

I'm glad you figured out early on to separate multiple questions in a single message. It definitely makes it less of a nightmare to read. I... Didn't. Do now though. Yeah.

But yeah, I feel you on the motivation. It's just a matter of finding your niche, getting into it, and constantly trying to get better at that. THAT'S when people start to take notice. I'll keep checking back and maybe fire some more questions your way. Who knows? Pinkie might think of one or two as well. :D

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Wooooooooah... It's weird seeing MY question in someone ELSE'S comic. :P

I'm glad you figured out early on to separate multiple questions in a single message. It definitely makes it less of a nightmare to read. I... Didn't. Do now though. Yeah.

But yeah, I feel you on the motivation. It's just a matter of finding your niche, getting into it, and constantly trying to get better at that. THAT'S when people start to take notice. I'll keep checking back and maybe fire some more questions your way. Who knows? Pinkie might think of one or two as well. :D

Yeah, must feel strange, right?

But yeah, I make do with what I have. I love my current fanbase!

All five of you.

hehe, love the gag in that last one. quality.

im rather enjoying this so far actually. i dont think i mentioned, but i really like the graphics, it all looks so smooth ans angular. nothing ridiculously over the top; its nice. top notch.

looking forward to more bro. c:

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

I was hoping he'd just take the bottle and not ask questions...I don't want Eljay to realize he's in the bottle yet...

Too late. Time to die. :evilgrin:

So far, liking this series! Cool to see you back in the game, and I love the use of Razor. The stretching of questions over panels gets a bit jarring at times, but I still enjoy it either way!

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

• 2 weeks later...

Haha!, nice comic! Looking forward to more (=

Oh, and I have to search DaftPunk, don't attack

me because I've never heard of it please

Interestingly enough, I'd prefer burning for the same reason you'd prefer freezing. :P

Also, not only are Chath and I in sync with the Daft Punk questions, but you and I share the same favorite song of theirs. :D

This has become the most giant set of coincidences ever.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

• 2 weeks later...