BioCraft[Bionicle Minecraft Modification]

Dual Cee

This May be a little off topic, but I'm Making my own Modification, and when I install it with MC Forge, each individual block I've made counts as its own modification. theres like, 26 things in it, and if i install it, theres not much room for any other modifications.

so basically, i need all the modifications to count as one with MC Forge like this one.

Like I said it was a little off topic, but i couldnt find anywere that would tell me.

This May be a little off topic, but I'm Making my own Modification, and when I install it with MC Forge, each individual block I've made counts as its own modification. theres like, 26 things in it, and if i install it, theres not much room for any other modifications.

so basically, i need all the modifications to count as one with MC Forge like this one.

Like I said it was a little off topic, but i couldnt find anywere that would tell me.

What are your file names? If they start with "mod_*" then that would do it.

8618232030_61c8b5329b.jpg

I had it on my MineCraft Server for a while. That was until it was updated to 1.5.2. Hence it causes the black screen. Will you release it for 1.5.2, and later, 1.6

MineCraft Username: EmperorDakotaI

Updating it right now! expect the update tonight!

EDIT: Well, tried to update, but they changed a whole bunch of stuff that has to do with textures, so an update probably won't be for a while... :/

Edited by Eastonium

What are your file names? If they start with "mod_*" then that would do it.

I Tried Renaming the Class files But Minecraft would crash when run...

Umm, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but mata nui and makuta stones only face 1 way. Also nuva cube key and sealing sword are untextured

Edited by Gears The Toa

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears °▲Delta, add me if you wish

Umm, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but mata nui and makuta stones only face 1 way. Also nuva cube key and sealing sword are untextured

Yep, first is a bug, second is still in need of inplementation...

I'm back!

Oh, okay. Anyway, this is an awesome mod. The only thing that would make it better is having rahi.

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears °▲Delta, add me if you wish

How to use mods?

You have minecraft do you?

Here's a tutorial:

Installation/Universal

Installation/Universal

First, you will have to download everything you need. You're going to need a fresh:

Note: DO NOT install ModLoader or ModLoaderMP. Forge contains FML, which is a superior replacement for ModLoader and ModLoaderMP.

Install Forge

Open your minecraft.jar file and the universal zip file. Drop the contents of the zip file into minecraft.jar then delete the files in META-INF which begin with MOJANG.

If using a moderator manager, place the forge zip under the jarmods section.

Install Other Mods

Finally, just follow the installation instructions for the other mods you are using. Typically you place them in the mods or coremods folder.

• It should be noted that NO instructions are better than INCOMPLETE instructions. (i.e. Just place the packages into the mods folder)

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you post the recipes or link me to them?

No, there is no crafting in V0.7, but, you asked so...V0.8http://www.mediafire.com/?dt5ljx15ym4pq2jBasic crafting:Mine Protodermis ore to get raw protodermis.Smelt raw protodermis to get solid protodermis.Make a sword using a stick and two solid protodermis's, it'll give you a basic protodermis sword.Leaves+Protodermis sword = staff of growthPoisoned Potatoa + Protodermis Sword = Staff of PoisonRotten Flesh + Protodermis Sword = Staff of hungerLava + Protodermis Sword = FireswordSnowball + protodermissword = Icesword

Is the latest version has a new recipe.

If yes, can you post it in.

Burns

• 5 weeks later...

Just downloaded the latest version. I'm pretty impressed, you guys have gotten much further than I have. It works great, and there's lots of fun items to play with.

One thing I should mention: Textures don't work. Probably something to do with the resource packs.

Also, are nuva keys supposed to work like ender eyes? Every time I right click, it launches an ender eye that tracks the nearest stronghold, but I can't put them into the keyframes.

Then there's also like seven of each mask in the creative inventory, and some of them give all the effects.

Edited by Click

Just downloaded the latest version. I'm pretty impressed, you guys have gotten much further than I have. It works great, and there's lots of fun items to play with.

One thing I should mention: Textures don't work. Probably something to do with the resource packs.

Also, are nuva keys supposed to work like ender eyes? Every time I right click, it launches an ender eye that tracks the nearest stronghold, but I can't put them into the keyframes.

Then there's also like seven of each mask in the creative inventory, and some of them give all the effects.

Thanks,

Hum they worked for me, lemme check that.

The launching is normal, they're basicly derived from the eyes codes, and no, they're supposed to be put in the nuva cube which will the remove the protodermis seal.

Yup, six normal masks and a golden one(which have all effects right?)...

I'm back!

Most of them, although I didn't see any effects for at least the golden KauKau. The problem is that some of them like the Golden Akaku give strength, haste, speed, etc. all at once.And I totally forgot about the different colors. Oops.

Most of them, although I didn't see any effects for at least the golden KauKau. The problem is that some of them like the Golden Akaku give strength, haste, speed, etc. all at once.And I totally forgot about the different colors. Oops.

That's what the Golden Masks are supposed to do, give all powers at once...

I'm back!

*facepalm* I knew that.Still, some masks don't have powers, and textures don't work.

The Textures is a rather annoying problem, strangely it works perfectly for me...

The Akaku had their power scrapped due to errors, for the rest I think it works right, lemme check.

I'm back!

They just changed a whole bunch of stuff with the new resource packs, so I've been trying to get all that stuff ironed out. So far it's all working for me, (except for the mask textures when worn, but I fixed that and just have to release it.) But i'll see about the Kaukau, as I thought all the effects worked. :/

Well, I looked through the files, and I don't see any images. It's all class files.

Well, I looked through the files, and I don't see any images. It's all class files.

Does the name of your zip of the modification by accident contain "Source "?

I'm back!

Yes. Is that bad?

Oh wow, I'm dumb, I'll explain just because there're a lotsa mistakes which makes it rather fun IMO.So East made the modification working for 1.6.2, he said that it took longer to make because the texture mechanic was changed.He sended two zips, the first containing the modification, the second the scource code of the modification which is supposed to be in java files.However the source didn't happen to be java due to a small mistake and where class files which posed me some serious trouble trying to watch the code while not noticing they were class.Then I posted the Modification here, but accidently posted the Source, which accidently happened to run perfectly(only without textures) here because it wasn't the code, but just normal class...Hah that's why it didn't work, I'll get you the actual Modification link right away.EDIT: Here Ya go: http://www.mediafire.com/?3o2vpolg9v2zgpu Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Okay, that works better, except for the Nuva Key. Looks like the Kaukau works, it just has a really delayed reaction, as with all the other masks. However, the Miru also doesn't do anything. Is that intentional?

Also, the swords don't do any extra damage, although they do make a throwing sound when right-clicked. Nothing comes out though, although I did get the Fire Resistance buff from the flame sword.

Few more bugs:

Shouldn't "Heatite" be renamed "Heat stone?"

Mata Nui also has the Makuta Stone texture.

Toa Seals look and work so much better, although you can't see transparent blocks though them (although that is common to several Minecraft blocks as well, so it's no big deal), but when you use a Nuva Key on the Nuva Cube, it removes a lot more than just the Toa Seals

I really like the use of the heatite to make Kanohi, although this isn't exactly what I had in mind. I also noticed that it gives golden masks and only works for Kanoka of Teleportation (which don't do anything besides make a throwing sound by the way)

Didn't really have the time to check crafting recipes, but I think it's coming along well. I noticed you're using my textures, (except for the lightstone) and they look good. Can't wait to see how it goes.

Ok Scrolling through your bug list...The KauKua, I don't know, the kanohi arent really my terrain.The Miru should make you able to fly in Survival, but rather slow.The Tools and Disks are a known bug, I don't know what the problem exactly is, I've got to look into that more deeply.The Nuva Cube has indeed no texture, that's no bug, just, lazyness I guess.The Seal is being worked on right now.And the Mask Forge again isn't my terrain.And The Textures, thanks for letting us use those, they indeed look great.

I'm back!

The Way the masks work is like that of a beacon, they apply the effect for a few seconds and check again and reapply it if you're still wearing the mask. So if you manage to put the mask on RIGHT after it checked, the. There will be a delay. I would reduce the delay if I could, but it would increase lag on both client and server sides.The mask forge is still in early development, and the recipe you found was a test recipe. There is still much todo with the forge, as well as changing the GUI ( because there are actually 5 slots in it.) and changing the way the block itself looks like.