• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

New toa classes

toa classes rank new ability

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline UltToaNovaJoshNova

UltToaNovaJoshNova
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 48 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2013 - 09:19 PM

hey i had the idea to start talking about my idea for a new toa rank. 

The ult toa, Toa nuva who rego through energized protodermis. Can control all elements but have as much strength using the a regular toa, and have 5% less EE, and can use the Kanohi Kanohi or mask of masks which switchs to any mask you know of.

then ult toa nuva same but nuva. EE is 10% less the normal toa. Of course in my mind these would be prototypes of toa that were held on spherus magna then released after the reforming. and then toa nuva(Tahu too) were changed into these by Ignika.

what do you think and do yo have any 'classes' you created or elements for that matter.

TAHU
GALI
KOPAKA
ONUWA
POHATU

LEWA

TOA MATA/NOVA

JALLER
HALI
KONGU
MATORO
HEWIKII
NUPARU

TOA INIKA/MAHRI

#2 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,016 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2013 - 06:41 AM

Not sure if this is the right place for a topic like this. BST is for theories and ideas about, well, what's actually in (or might be in) the official story. This is clearly not something that is canon. And if it's a theory about something that could theoretically happen in-story, then I've got to ask, where the heck did you get that idea from?I'm pretty sure that EP wouldn't "upgrade" them twice- if you are x, and it's your destiny to end up as z, you're not going to go from x to y and then to z.

Edited by Chro, Apr 14 2013 - 06:43 AM.

#3 Offline ToaOfAwesome

ToaOfAwesome
  • Members
  • Toa

• 194 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2013 - 09:03 AM

That sounds really awesome, but I always thought that it wasn't your destiny to be transformed by EP if you already had before, and the times when it was your destiny two be transformed multiple times were so rare that you would almost never get somebody like that who actually wound up ever coming in contact with EP once, let alone twice.

Read my epic, The Chronicles of Masuko!

Or my comic, Mackron: The Vulture Warrior!

#4 Offline UltToaNovaJoshNova

UltToaNovaJoshNova
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 48 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2013 - 01:45 PM

i came up with it based on my moc self who was like orde a guy but a Toa of Lightning until said thing happened. and then i realized hey what if it were canon.

Edited by UltToaNovaJoshNova, Apr 14 2013 - 01:48 PM.

TAHU
GALI
KOPAKA
ONUWA
POHATU

LEWA

TOA MATA/NOVA

JALLER
HALI
KONGU
MATORO
HEWIKII