Planachar, Toa of Fire

Here is the fiery Planachar. Often acting first and thinking later, he winds up in accidents like Sandstorm does, but that's about all they have in common.

img_2472.jpg_thumb.jpg

This is another relatively simple MoC, but he turned out pretty cool. The bright red Hau and the maroon work really well together in my book. The main reason he is so simple is because I'm rapidly running out of pieces in my Toa-Team building escapade.

Feel free to post any C&C! :D

Next and finally is Kirana, the Toa of Sonics.

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Looks good, rather simple though, maybe add some dark red in the arm/legs or normal red in the Torso

Thanks Dual. I liked the black and the grey the way that they were because it looked balanced. A Warrior's Tale is going to come out in a month BTW.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Very simple, so I mostly have color advice, LOL. :lol: I'd advise adding some dark red to the legs and arms... maybe make the ankle joints dark red instead of light red? Also, the dark bley lower legs look out of place, since there's little to none of that color elsewhere... again, I would suggest a shade of red, though silver or black would work just as well. ;)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits