• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Planachar, Toa of Fire

Planachar Toa Fire MoC BBC

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Online The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,180 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2013 - 01:57 PM

Here is the fiery Planachar. Often acting first and thinking later, he winds up in accidents like Sandstorm does, but that's about all they have in common.

Posted Image

This is another relatively simple MoC, but he turned out pretty cool. The bright red Hau and the maroon work really well together in my book. The main reason he is so simple is because I'm rapidly running out of pieces in my Toa-Team building escapade.

Feel free to post any C&C! :D

Next and finally is Kirana, the Toa of Sonics.

Edited by Phantom Terror, Apr 14 2013 - 01:58 PM.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+|

#2 Online Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,299 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 14 2013 - 03:57 PM

Looks good, rather simple though, maybe add some dark red in the arm/legs or normal red in the Torso

I'm back!

#3 Online The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,180 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2013 - 05:07 PM

Looks good, rather simple though, maybe add some dark red in the arm/legs or normal red in the Torso

Thanks Dual. I liked the black and the grey the way that they were because it looked balanced. A Warrior's Tale is going to come out in a month BTW.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+|

#4 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2013 - 07:29 PM

Very simple, so I mostly have color advice, LOL. :lol: I'd advise adding some dark red to the legs and arms... maybe make the ankle joints dark red instead of light red? Also, the dark bley lower legs look out of place, since there's little to none of that color elsewhere... again, I would suggest a shade of red, though silver or black would work just as well. ;)

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#5 Offline Rooster Nui

Rooster Nui
  • Members
  • Toa

• 167 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2013 - 10:00 PM

A good color scheme, not great but good. I like the use of the Hero Factory parts as well as the Ben 10 pieces. For something simple, it's pretty good.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users