Extranet Discussions(Starscape Discussion Topic)

Xomeron

The place where aliens come to insult each other.

Discuss http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9429]Starscape[/url] here.

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Well you have ruthless efficiency. What about fear, surprise, and an almost fanatical devotion to the pope?

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Javert is correct.

-Rover

Yes, you sure have weapons. We also have this wonderful thing used back in the sixties called "napalm."

*eyebrow twitch*

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Copper is hardly flammable. These guys are not really made of wood.

-Rover

I'll be there soon enough, just need to finish a few things up

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

If anyone has a Colonizer with either CHON or Money cost more than 6, could you PM me the profile so I could redo it? Kind of an oversight in the system on my part.

-Rover