Le-Matoran Battle Armor

This particular MOC isn't something I'm brimming with pride on. It was just a little experiment to see what I could do with the TNGM and the lime Nuva armor. My intention was to do something with the shoulders--it was intended to be a Matoran, so I kept it small and simple. The result turned out better than I thought, but it's still nothing compared to my renditions of both Dark and Light Teridax. Anyway, on to the MOC. (Or tablescrap, if you'd rather call it that.)

Front

Back

Compared with Metru Takua

Gallery

I've got a few things that I've worked on in the last couple weeks that I'll post later. For now, that's all I've got. Have at it!

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

That battle armor looks good. I don't see anything wrong with it, except the nuva plates on his thigh. Something else could have worked better.

Thanks! The plates on the hips were a last-minute thing, really. Without them, the whole lower half of him just looked small and empty, and the Nuva shoulder armor was the best option I had.

signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

It pretty much seems ready to use and i don't see anything bad with the creation. Replacing one of the weapons with i should could work batter but it is good atm. The thing that bothers me is the bulkiness and heaviness. That kinda makes you fall harder in le-wahi, doesn't it?