Buying, Selling, and Trading

Mask collector

So anyway straight to the point! Here is my wants list, if you have any, please post here, we can work out a deal and finish the deal through pm!

Red is Sold or being bought

green is pendingSet Wants:2009:8972 Atakus8976 Metus 2010:7136 Skrall Combiner Model Sets:

2003:8573 Nuhvok-Kal8577 Pahrak-Kal8581 Kopeke8582 Matoro8583 Hahli8584 Hewkii8585 Hafu8586 Macku8593 Makuta8594 Jaller and Gukko8595 Takua and Pewku 20048607 Nuhrii8612 Ehrye

2005 4868 Rahaga Gaaki4870 Rahaga Kualus

4879 Rahaga Iruini8755 Keetongu X28756 Sidorak 8761 Roodaka 2006

8726 Dalu 20088692 Vamprah 2010:7116 Tahu7136 Skrall7137 Piraka Collectible Wants: Krana Yo(tah_yo.gif_thumb.jpgX2) gahva_yo.gif_thumb.jpgCa(gahva_ca.gif_thumb.jpgLight and Dark Purple)kohva_ca.gif_thumb.jpgVu(lehvak_va_vu.gif_thumb.jpgX2) (koh_vu.gif_thumb.jpgX2)(gahva_vu.gif_thumb.jpgDark Purple)pahva_vu.gif_thumb.jpgpah_vu.gif_thumb.jpglevak_vu.png_thumb.jpg Ja(gahva_ja.gif_thumb.jpgDark Purple)Su(gahva_su.gif_thumb.jpgX2 Dark Purple)(gahva_su.gif_thumb.jpgLight Purple)levak_su.png_thumb.jpgZa(gahva_za.gif_thumb.jpgDark Purple)(gahva_za.gif_thumb.jpgLight Purple)Bo(nuhva_bo.gif_thumb.jpgX2)(koh_bo.gif_thumb.jpgX2 Light Blue)Xa(gahva_xa.gif_thumb.jpgX2 Light Purple)(gahva_xa.gif_thumb.jpgDark Purple)pahva_xa.gif_thumb.jpg Rare Items14K Gold Hau14_karat_gold_hau.jpg Misprints Matatublack.gif_thumb.jpg Rare Krana SSKKp7140053.jpg Haves: (I have tons of spare krana, like a whole lot, i have some spare kanohi, and i have a deuce load of spare parts, so please if you need anything, feel free to ask!) Kanohi:999666_550684051639860_705091102_n.jpg

Kanohi Nuva:

946423_550683921639873_45499280_n.jpg

Random: (I have over 20 TNGM, if your interested in any they are cheap!)

1004731_550683801639885_92141100_n.jpg983954_550683634973235_1067976058_n.jpg

Krana: (Basically, If you want it, i have it)996855_550684198306512_1303224974_n.jpg

Kanoka:

1010636_550683511639914_2045812390_n.jpg

Notice About Spare Parts:

I have a ton of Spare parts, and i am willing to trade them as parts of my deals, Or sell them, just ask me which parts you want, and i'll check my supply and see if i have them! This topic will be updated every time i get something or if i need more things! Thanks for lookingMC

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I have

8560 Pahrak

8561 Nuhvok

8563 Tahnok

8565 Kohrak

I'm selling them on my Bricklink account for 3 dollars each.

What all do your Bohrok come with?

On bricklink I saw a bunch of those Kanohi, misprints as well :) Just letting you know

Yes, i check bricklink regularly, but i would like to trade if at all possible, but thanks though! :)

check my b.s.t. i have a lot of your wants

Will do, i will post a list of what i need in pm to you.

I have:7137 Piraka8586 Macku8721 Velika8915 Matoro7116 Tahu7117 GreshThe gold miru - I lied, it's being traded already :/I'm in the UK. Let me know what you think :)

UK is fine with me, what were you looking to get out of each set?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Could you list the pricing for each set separately? And in USD if at all possible?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Let me get back to you tonight, I'll have a more official list.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I have

8560 Pahrak

8561 Nuhvok

8563 Tahnok

8565 Kohrak

I'm selling them on my Bricklink account for 3 dollars each.

What all do your Bohrok come with?

There come with there krana and there green rubber bands. But no canisters or instructions.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Ok, if you want to sell them to me through bricklink, i will gladly do it that way, or if you would rather do it through bzpower, then that is fine as well.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Ok, if you want to sell them to me through bricklink, i will gladly do it that way, or if you would rather do it through bzpower, then that is fine as well.

I would prefer you buy them from my bricklink account. It would be easier for me.

I'll pm you the link incase I'm not allowed to post it here.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

I will be updating my list tonight with parts that I need, if you have anything let me know!Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I will be updating my topic tonight, if you have anything on my list I will be highly interested! :)

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I have a lot of kanohi nuva and kanohi, go ahead and list the ones that you need, and I'll let you know which ones I have!Ps: I have all of iruni just not the mask, if you have the mask, that's all I need.Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@N3 Yes i have a good portion of spare parts, which ones are you looking for?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Yes in interested, what other sets do you have? I looked at your list and didn't see anymore.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I won't have all of the pieces, but I should have most. What would you trade or offer me for it?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@N3: I will make what I can of his legs tonight, what would you have to offer me in return?@BR#1:Ok, so you have five total sets I need, what would you like for them? If cash please state the amount.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Always, send me a pm about the amount your willing to pay, and we will go from there!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I can do 30, I already have all four of these sets, I just need the sets for their alternate and combiner models. Also what happened to matoro?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Mahri, and if you will do all five of those sets your 37 then that's a deal

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hey guys, so I haven't had much time to update my list, but I do have 2 full sets of nui rama to add to the list, and some spare kanohi. If you are interested in anything I have or want to know of I have anything you want, post it here!ThanksMC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

35 for all four sets, or 45 for the five sets.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

That is fine, pm me of you want with the details.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC