Kirana, Toa of Sonics

Well, my Toa-Team building escapade has come to an end. While it was fun while it lasted, everything of this earth has to end eventually. Maybe I'll do it again, using what I've learned in the process. But at least I have bragging rights.

Kirana may not be the largest Toa, but what she lacks in physical strength, she more than makes up for in spirit.

8655437510_7c050c98d8_t.jpg

Again, a simple MoC. Volitak, shield, and sword (yes Chro, I have 3).

C&C is welcome!

(There's something special about her. Let me know if you can find out!)

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Simple, as with the others of this series. I'd suggest branching out with your weapons; a basic shield and sword works, but it's bland.

(yes Chro, I have 3).

Huh? I have, like, four.

(There's something special about her. Let me know if you can find out!)

As to the special preference, that's for me and DARKSIDERZ to know, and you guys to find out in TAoS part 2.

Wait, so we should try to find out, but we can't find out? TAOS pt. 2 evidently has nothing to do with her, unless of course she's... a zombie?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I'm not getting a real feminine vibe from this MOC. It's easy to use clichéd techniques to create a stereotypically feminine look, but ... I have to be honest here, the MOC looks quite male.

I've never been one to bash silver as a color, but silver and gray are what you should stick to. The black on the legs should ideally be replaced. I also can't tell if the arms are gunmetal or not - if they are, you should switch them out as well.

If you're looking for femininity, I would suggest not really focusing on the upper chest as much as the upper body proportions. The Piraka torso is very wide - great for male characters, but certainly not ideal for females. You'll probably have to end up going with a custom torso design if you want to really emphasize this.

Also, one more thing: I would suggest providing larger pictures, as it's hard to make out details in small ones.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg