A Badly Drawn Handshake

Phovos

A what, you ask?A badly drawn handshake. Between Lehvak-Kal and Macku. Why? Well, it's been ages since I drew any Bohrok. And this kinda relates to my 4-year-old comedy (soon to be FIVE!) in which Macku and Lehvak-Kal are parTICUlarly good friends. Let's just say that it's Tahnok's turn to mock Lehvak, instead of it being the other way around.Lehvak looks Bohrok-y, with my normal little tail. Macku ended up as some unholy cross between Mata Nui Matoran and Metru Nui Matoran.Drawn in Biro (pencils are lame), then scanned and coloured in with Illustrator.Anyway, the picture.7RZ1fQ2.png

Edited by Phovos the Raptor

If Macku was a Le-Matoran, I'd think that she was trying to sell me car insurance.

Aside from that, it looks less like a handshake than it looks like Lehvak-Kal is trying to cut off Macku's hand.

I like your style - Macku looks kind of chibi, with her face, torso, and large joints. Lehvak-Kal less so, though that's understandable considering he's supposed to be menacing.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Ha, I think it looks like Lehvak is smiling or is t just me?

That's because he is :)Yeah, it's rather rough. If I had drawn this in pencil, it'd have probably come out better... Trying to work out how a Bohrok shakes hands is pretty hard on its own.