Gahlok Va, "humanized"

Katuko

So, after I drew a Lehvak Va in more humanoid form, I felt like trying the other Va as well. Out of the ones I've drawn, Gahlok Va was the only one that really looked good to me. So here she is. gahlok_va_web.jpgShe may be a humble scout for the horde, but I'd advice you to not take her lightly as long as she's got that hook!

Whoa. That's cool. But the problem is that Bohrok and Bohrok Va are mechanical. They're not humanoid.

That's the point of drawing "humanized" sets. To see what they'd be like if they were.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Whoa. That's cool. But the problem is that Bohrok and Bohrok Va are mechanical. They're not humanoid.

That's the point of drawing "humanized" sets. To see what they'd be like if they were.
Yeah, this was sort of an exercise in drawing a character in a very different form while still keeping it recognizable.

Aggh! It's even more adorable than the last!Also, major props for making a female a normal female figure. Despite the chibi-ish style, she's still clearly female, which isn't easy to do.

Smooth, sleek lines, combined with narrow shoulders usually make for a good female, without the need to add too many... er, curves. :P Edited by Katuko

Adorable, and cute, but I almost liked the last one better, for it was more stylized. If the contours were a bit more bold, then it would be having more of a cartoonish look... that's just a personal preference, though. It's a really really cute and adorable drawing, love it! <3

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)