BIONICLE 5

Kanakalackin

So, I was strolling along Wikipedia, clicking random links, and I found this:

The fifth movie was intended to have been about Mata Nui, Ackar, Kiina, Gresh, and Berix traveling through the north half of Bara Magna to find the power source hidden in the Valley of the Maze.[1][2] They would also make new friends along the way, Oris, a jungle tribe Glatorian, Tera and Likus, two con-artists from the Iron and Ice tribes, and a defected Skrall. The movie would end with Mata Nui, Kiina, and Ackar landing on the green moon of Bara Magna, which is Bota Magna, a planetary object with bio-mechanical dinosaurs. The movie was intended to be released directly to DVD in fall 2010, but instead, the movie was canceled, and the 2010 story became about Makuta Teridax coming to Bara Magna, for a final battle against his former "brother," Mata Nui, due to many children having pleaded for this battle, budget cuts, and due to the fact that the Lego Company was no longer getting any new profits from Bionicle.

Apparently a Bionicle 5 was supposed to come out. I mean, BIONICLE dinosaurs other than Skirmix! Why would lego do that? Aside from the obvious, I mean.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Considering how much I hated THe Legend Reborn (seriously, why ditch the makers of the previous 3 GOOD films?), I'm glad they scrapped this. Although, I do also wish that they'd cashed in on the film thing in the long gap between WoS and TLR

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Keep in mind that the first drafts of movies ALWAYS are terrible. I'm sure the plot would have changed significantly through rewrites.

Yes, you are correct, it was probably just the draft you were looking at. If the movie hadn't been cancelled it would probably show more information of what would happen.

Considering how much I hated THe Legend Reborn (seriously, why ditch the makers of the previous 3 GOOD films?), I'm glad they scrapped this. Although, I do also wish that they'd cashed in on the film thing in the long gap between WoS and TLR

You haven't watched the 3 previous films recently, have you.

They're anything but good.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

What InnerRayg said... TLR is the only one of the four I even occasionally rewatch. I'd rank LoMN in Polish above it, but that's only because the Polish voice actors sounded 100% than the English voice actors- and this is coming from someone who doesn't speak Polish and had to watch it with subtitles. Anyways, that's all off topic...

I hadn't heard about these plans for a 5th movie, but now that I have... all I can say is, I regret that it was never produced. When I watched TLR, saw the bit at the end (It's a trap map!), and knew the line was ending, I found myself confused as it was an obvious lead-in to a further storyline. I think it would've been really neat to explore more of Bara Magna and, later, Bota Magna with Worf Michael Dorn's Mata Nui.

- Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

Iunno. I recently went through all the movies and the older ones still end up better.

HOWEVER, MoL and LoMN lost some of their sheen over time. WoS is now my favorite of the movies. In comparison, TLR isn't too bad, but it's not a big thing otherwise. I do like the LEGO cartoons though, so the makers of TLR have some redeeming factor.

Honestly, I would've been fine with a 5th movie. I still want a 2006 movie, though.

Undergoing Renovations...