• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Sonic: Pure Chaos

Comic Sonic Blue Hedgehog Fan-Fiction Off Topic Culture

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 09:37 PM

Hey, don't blame me, JiMing. However, I do think Static is decent. And you'll find out what's up in the beginning of comic 10.

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#42 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2013 - 10:57 PM

[color=#006400;]Alright, now for comic 10! The hunt begins, but it reached a delay... And also, the glitch in the computer wasn't resolved. Stay away from that thing.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Comic 11's production might have a delay until this Friday. My family is dedicating the entire 5/7 of the week to moving. I'm gonna be busy, but I'll try to get back into routine soon and maybe even slip in comic work in my spare time.[/color]

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

spc_logo.png

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

#43 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2013 - 11:24 PM

Well, I know what the computer thing is. I kinda have certain perks, being Sybre's friend and having a character in the series. I won't tell anyone, but I will say it won't end well.And of course Sonic does not pay attention to a response, instead reacting to something bothering him. And Tails just going along with Sonic. That is spot on if I do say so. And I have to say, I think Omicron's dialogue fits his personality. Great job!

#44 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2013 - 01:18 PM

Comic 11 will go in-depth on this computer concept a little.Dude, I'll tell you the truth. I wasn't trying a single bit when I put that together. I guess I am good!

spc_logo.png

#45 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2013 - 12:13 AM

[color=#006400;]I present to you... the first filler! The purpose of fillers is to patch up certain plot holes in the series. This filler is to explain how Sonic woke up. And it also warns Sonic about the multiple Sonic clones/lookalikes. Now, comic 11 is still in the works, but I wanted to get this filler out first. Enjoy.[/color]

spc_logo.png

#46 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2013 - 01:45 PM

Heh, so now I know what Sonic has nightmares about. My favorite clones are the philosophical one, and the one allergic to pistachios.

#47 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2013 - 02:42 PM

I just had a Super Smash Bros. Brawl Sonic sheet lying around, so I thought I should include his alternate colors! As for those two guys, I ran out of teen slang for them to say. But I'm glad you liked it. :)

spc_logo.png

#48 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2013 - 02:47 PM

Heh, well, that makes it more fun, because teen slang is only fun for a little while.By the way, did you know that in the Death Battle between Sonic and Mario, Sonic actually won?

#49 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2013 - 11:02 PM

Tell me about it. And I've seen every Death Battle to date.

spc_logo.png

#50 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 19 2013 - 04:46 PM

[color=#006400;]New comic! Finally! I haven't seen the light of day in... How long? Anyway, the first Emerald is found, but there's a delay with the second. And I'm sorry for the delay. Got lazy. And there's another filler coming up.[/color]

spc_logo.png

#51 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2013 - 02:25 PM

Soo.... No one tries to stop the evildoer who is making off with one of the most powerful objects in Mobius? Makes perfect sense.I feel bad for those Shadow bots, being cannon fodder is probably no fun.

#52 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2013 - 02:35 PM

I just filled the series with Gokus... Whoops. But they'll try to get it back.

That's where they stand. And stand there, they shall.

spc_logo.png

#53 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2013 - 03:25 PM

one word... AWESOME!!!

yes, Static is Sonic's and Shadow's descendant. I'll explain later.

Sybre, I like how you used the comic ideas in your story, like roboticization and calling Sonic's world Mobius. keep up the good comics!

i eat your beakfast for my breakfast while you sleep...bwahahahaha! its me...
whoever wants to be in my new movie series involving mugen,just PM me and give me a very complete sprite sheet of your character.it can be any kind.(sonic,mario,dbz,bionicle,etc..)the more diversity the better.be warened, it will not be made for a while, as im waiting for more people. Also, giving me your sheet tells me i can use this character in any sprite movies/comics i choose to make, given i will as accurately as i can represent said character as well as possible.)

#54 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2013 - 03:34 PM

one word... AWESOME!!!

yes, Static is Sonic's and Shadow's descendant. I'll explain later.

Sybre, I like how you used the comic ideas in your story, like roboticization and calling Sonic's world Mobius. keep up the good comics!

[color=#006400;]THANK YOU! This series is severely underrated.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Oh, man. I hope this explanation isn't what I think it is...[/color]

[color=#006400;]Thank you once again. I'm constantly striving to gain more knowledge on many topics, and my Sonic research has paid off. And just try to stop me from making good comics![/color]

spc_logo.png

#55 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2013 - 12:29 PM

[color=#006400;]Well, here's another filler that explains how Eggman got the DNA to create Omicron. Originally, this was a NAFBZP (Not Appropriate For BZPower) inside joke with JiMing and I wanted to include it in a comic, but the joke was a little twisted, even for Sonic. So I censored it and now the joke revolves around fur. It's completely appropriate and kid-friendly now. No problemo.[/color]

spc_logo.png

#56 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2013 - 12:41 PM

Heheh, at least Tails knows why his fur was shaved in the first place! Also, I can't get the image of a pink Tails out of my mind...As for Static being a descendant of both Sonic and Shadow, there's a simple way to explain it. Sonic and Shadow both start families, and at some point, two people from Sonic and Shadow's family have kids, thus giving their children the DNA of both Sonic and Shadow. Bam. Though Static probably has another explanation...

#57 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2013 - 01:19 PM

[color=#006400;]I can barely picture a pink Tails. Or a Tails without fur, for that matter.[/color]

[color=#006400;]Oh, okay![/color]

spc_logo.png

#58 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2013 - 10:32 PM

At last, comic 16 is here! P.S. I wouldn't recommend it to people who haven't read comics 13-15, but sit tight! They'll be reposted soon! But if you're impatient, visit my Majhost account DemonZero, where every comic is posted!

spc_logo.png

#59 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2013 - 10:41 PM

Sonic.EXE? This isn't good. Especially since Kahn just got killed off...

#60 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2013 - 11:10 PM

Sonic.EXE? This isn't good. Especially since Kahn just got killed off...

You guessed it! He may appear again, but he was supposed to be exclusive to the comic which was intended to be the Halloween special. But he could appear again.

Well, Professor Drewson asked Omicron to get the backup data, so Kahn will be fine!

spc_logo.png

#61 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2013 - 08:36 AM

you shouldve called me in! i can go in computers too.

anyway, maybe i could take care of Sonic.EXE later?

sorry if i sound needy. this is the first comic my character has ever been in.

whoever wants to be in my new movie series involving mugen,just PM me and give me a very complete sprite sheet of your character.it can be any kind.(sonic,mario,dbz,bionicle,etc..)the more diversity the better.be warened, it will not be made for a while, as im waiting for more people. Also, giving me your sheet tells me i can use this character in any sprite movies/comics i choose to make, given i will as accurately as i can represent said character as well as possible.)

#62 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2013 - 12:18 PM

I forgot! But Kahn was professionally built to track down, fight, and destroy viruses with his fists and feet. Under normal circumstances, he'd be fine.

Sonic.EXE might reappear at a really busy and desperate time, so you could already be occupied. And it'd be awesome if he fought Sonic because Sonic.EXE stole Sonic's look. But I'll see what happens.

Well, it's an honor to have you first! I'll be polite about this.

spc_logo.png

#63 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2014 - 05:13 PM

i just noticed you made three references in the last comic. the last one, about Yuji Naka,i sort of got,but who are Tom and PND?

also,until they're re-posted on pg.1, here are 12-15:

#64 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2014 - 07:52 PM

Okay, Sonic.EXE comes from a horror story told from the point of view of a guy named Tom. Sonic.EXE actually addressed Tom by name!

PND... is me.

spc_logo.png

#65 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 17 2014 - 05:10 PM

ah.that makes sense.thanks.

#66 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2014 - 07:35 PM

Hey, all of the comics are reposted on the main page! While I've put down comic making, as said in the Snax topic, but I want to continue the S:PC story as I still remember some story elements that apply to the Emerald hunt and the finale. I hope to make Comic 17 sometime, but it might end up being a slow process. I am terribly sorry for letting this series's followers down because of something as dumb as laziness. It'll be hard to change that, though, and I hope you've kept yourself entertained all this time.

Again, I'm truly sorry.

spc_logo.png

#67 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2014 - 11:02 PM

You dreamt of this comic for so long. You wondered what would lie in store for our heroes in the next installment of this fast-paced adventure. You tried so hard to believe that this comic would finally give you a notification of its release. But it never came. Until now. I present to you...

The Long-Awaited Comic #17!!!

I'm going to try and take on this series again, but two more BZPower-unrelated projects came up, and since they involve some good friends, I'll have to pay real attention to those project whilst fighting back the end of the school year. But hey, I'm still here. There'll be more comics, so sit tight and thank you for coming back after so long!

spc_logo.png

#68 Offline Ldd2000

Ldd2000
  • Members
  • Toa

• 108 posts

Posted May 05 2014 - 11:57 PM

YES! He finally appears! For those who don't know, Omicron is my character. I don't really care if I get laughed at by you people. :PSybre, you remember how the fight was going to proceed, right? As well as Omicron's special ability?

There is another member on here called Omichron :???: I was surprised I didn't seen him in the GS list, now I see why :)

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

#69 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2014 - 12:03 AM

YES! He finally appears! For those who don't know, Omicron is my character. I don't really care if I get laughed at by you people. :PSybre, you remember how the fight was going to proceed, right? As well as Omicron's special ability?

There is another member on here called Omichron :???: I was surprised I didn't seen him in the GS list, now I see why :)

Yeah, man. I thought it was pretty cool.

spc_logo.png

#70 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted May 14 2014 - 08:45 AM

YAY! the comic is back!

#71 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted May 14 2014 - 10:45 AM

YAY! the comic is back!

Yep! And it won't be better than ever because the quality is just the same!

I'm actually surprised that I didn't reboot the thing instead. Honestly, Sonic: Pure Chaos demonstrates some poor writing, especially compared to other things I thought up. But I'm glad you all like it!

spc_logo.png

#72 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted May 16 2014 - 10:22 AM

Updated my sheet. you now have a few more useful poses for Static.

#73 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted May 16 2014 - 11:38 AM

Updated my sheet. you now have a few more useful poses for Static.

That's great, but this info would be better suited to a PM.

Now, I don't know if anyone saw on my profile feed, but I'm guessing that Sonic: Pure Chaos MIGHT end at Comic #35 or in that area. This is just a guess, though, and I have plans for a continuation if I'm up for it.

spc_logo.png

#74 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2014 - 05:07 PM

I have plans for a spinoff series about Static and his friends called Sonic: Future of Mobius for those it concerns. Its my first comic,so dont expect the same level of greatness as this comic. btw,I sent this from my Wii!

#75 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2014 - 06:45 PM

I have plans for a spinoff series about Static and his friends called Sonic: Future of Mobius for those it concerns. Its my first comic,so dont expect the same level of greatness as this comic.btw,I sent this from my Wii!

Alright, so will you start your own topic for that?
And maybe you could try looking up comic tutorials on here and use them as a non-interactive teacher in your comic-making journey. Anyway, I'm excited to see what you will make!

spc_logo.png

#76 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 04 2014 - 11:32 AM

I have plans for a spinoff series about Static and his friends called Sonic: Future of Mobius for those it concerns. Its my first comic,so dont expect the same level of greatness as this comic.btw,I sent this from my Wii!

Alright, so will you start your own topic for that?
And maybe you could try looking up comic tutorials on here and use them as a non-interactive teacher in your comic-making journey. Anyway, I'm excited to see what you will make!

yep. I tried putting it up here, but it was deleted like all the posts.

#77 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 13 2014 - 10:28 PM

Just gonna say this here, I hope you get to make the story you wanted to as much as you can. Don't worry about taking long, we're patient.

And I do like how the last comic focuses on Vector, Charmy, and Espio. I usually see those chars being disliked to no end despite them actually having some potential. Can you treat them with dignity? =P

#78 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 13 2014 - 11:55 PM

Just gonna say this here, I hope you get to make the story you wanted to as much as you can. Don't worry about taking long, we're patient.

And I do like how the last comic focuses on Vector, Charmy, and Espio. I usually see those chars being disliked to no end despite them actually having some potential. Can you treat them with dignity? =P

Hey, thanks, man. That's what I needed to hear. I just wish I wasn't too focused on Snax. Snax comics don't require as much time and effort as S:PC. But your attitude on this makes me feel a little better, even though I shouldn't keep you waiting.

While I didn't like playing as them in Sonic Heroes, I actually don't hate Team Chaotix. They're like the actual funny characters in the Sonic series and I liked their zaniness in Sonic X (sue me). I figured these comics could use these guys, and I needed to put some focus on Haken's team for a bit. Seemed perfect. While Haken's the strongest villain so far, Espio's gonna put on a good fight anyway! But Vector's sprite sheet is small, so don't get high hopes for them! However, they'll still be alive by the end. I'll be good to them.

spc_logo.png

#79 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,739 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 12:59 AM

Finally, a new comic! Sheesh, this summer is really getting to me! Sorry about that, guys!

spc_logo.png

#80 Offline stargatestaticTH

stargatestaticTH
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 37 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 02:19 PM

keep checking my sheet regularly for updates,as I've really hunkered down and gotten some stuff done with it.and I love how you've given the Chaotix their time to shine,even if it, and seemingly they, are to be short lived. they deserve a little credit after all these years.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users