Alright, now for comic 10! The hunt begins, but it reached a delay... And also, the glitch in the computer wasn't resolved. Stay away from that thing.

Comic 11's production might have a delay until this Friday. My family is dedicating the entire 5/7 of the week to moving. I'm gonna be busy, but I'll try to get back into routine soon and maybe even slip in comic work in my spare time.

mindeth the cobwebs

Well, I know what the computer thing is. I kinda have certain perks, being Sybre's friend and having a character in the series. I won't tell anyone, but I will say it won't end well.And of course Sonic does not pay attention to a response, instead reacting to something bothering him. And Tails just going along with Sonic. That is spot on if I do say so. And I have to say, I think Omicron's dialogue fits his personality. Great job!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

• 2 weeks later...

I present to you... the first filler! The purpose of fillers is to patch up certain plot holes in the series. This filler is to explain how Sonic woke up. And it also warns Sonic about the multiple Sonic clones/lookalikes. Now, comic 11 is still in the works, but I wanted to get this filler out first. Enjoy.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

one word... AWESOME!!!

yes, Static is Sonic's and Shadow's descendant. I'll explain later.

Sybre, I like how you used the comic ideas in your story, like roboticization and calling Sonic's world Mobius. keep up the good comics!

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

one word... AWESOME!!!

yes, Static is Sonic's and Shadow's descendant. I'll explain later.

Sybre, I like how you used the comic ideas in your story, like roboticization and calling Sonic's world Mobius. keep up the good comics!

THANK YOU! This series is severely underrated.

Oh, man. I hope this explanation isn't what I think it is...

Thank you once again. I'm constantly striving to gain more knowledge on many topics, and my Sonic research has paid off. And just try to stop me from making good comics!

mindeth the cobwebs

Well, here's another filler that explains how Eggman got the DNA to create Omicron. Originally, this was a NAFBZP (Not Appropriate For BZPower) inside joke with JiMing and I wanted to include it in a comic, but the joke was a little twisted, even for Sonic. So I censored it and now the joke revolves around fur. It's completely appropriate and kid-friendly now. No problemo.

mindeth the cobwebs

Heheh, at least Tails knows why his fur was shaved in the first place! Also, I can't get the image of a pink Tails out of my mind...As for Static being a descendant of both Sonic and Shadow, there's a simple way to explain it. Sonic and Shadow both start families, and at some point, two people from Sonic and Shadow's family have kids, thus giving their children the DNA of both Sonic and Shadow. Bam. Though Static probably has another explanation...

• 3 months later...

Sonic.EXE? This isn't good. Especially since Kahn just got killed off...

You guessed it! He may appear again, but he was supposed to be exclusive to the comic which was intended to be the Halloween special. But he could appear again.

Well, Professor Drewson asked Omicron to get the backup data, so Kahn will be fine!

mindeth the cobwebs

you shouldve called me in! i can go in computers too.

anyway, maybe i could take care of Sonic.EXE later?

sorry if i sound needy. this is the first comic my character has ever been in.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I forgot! But Kahn was professionally built to track down, fight, and destroy viruses with his fists and feet. Under normal circumstances, he'd be fine.

Sonic.EXE might reappear at a really busy and desperate time, so you could already be occupied. And it'd be awesome if he fought Sonic because Sonic.EXE stole Sonic's look. But I'll see what happens.

Well, it's an honor to have you first! I'll be polite about this.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 1 month later...

i just noticed you made three references in the last comic. the last one, about Yuji Naka,i sort of got,but who are Tom and PND?

also,until they're re-posted on pg.1, here are 12-15:

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

• 3 weeks later...

ah.that makes sense.thanks.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

• 2 months later...

Hey, all of the comics are reposted on the main page! While I've put down comic making, as said in the Snax topic, but I want to continue the S:PC story as I still remember some story elements that apply to the Emerald hunt and the finale. I hope to make Comic 17 sometime, but it might end up being a slow process. I am terribly sorry for letting this series's followers down because of something as dumb as laziness. It'll be hard to change that, though, and I hope you've kept yourself entertained all this time.

Again, I'm truly sorry.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

You dreamt of this comic for so long. You wondered what would lie in store for our heroes in the next installment of this fast-paced adventure. You tried so hard to believe that this comic would finally give you a notification of its release. But it never came. Until now. I present to you...

The Long-Awaited Comic #17!!!

I'm going to try and take on this series again, but two more BZPower-unrelated projects came up, and since they involve some good friends, I'll have to pay real attention to those project whilst fighting back the end of the school year. But hey, I'm still here. There'll be more comics, so sit tight and thank you for coming back after so long!

mindeth the cobwebs

YES! He finally appears! For those who don't know, Omicron is my character. I don't really care if I get laughed at by you people. :PSybre, you remember how the fight was going to proceed, right? As well as Omicron's special ability?

There is another member on here called Omichron :???: I was surprised I didn't seen him in the GS list, now I see why :)

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

YES! He finally appears! For those who don't know, Omicron is my character. I don't really care if I get laughed at by you people. :PSybre, you remember how the fight was going to proceed, right? As well as Omicron's special ability?

There is another member on here called Omichron :???: I was surprised I didn't seen him in the GS list, now I see why :)

Yeah, man. I thought it was pretty cool.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

YAY! the comic is back!

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

YAY! the comic is back!

Yep! And it won't be better than ever because the quality is just the same!

I'm actually surprised that I didn't reboot the thing instead. Honestly, Sonic: Pure Chaos demonstrates some poor writing, especially compared to other things I thought up. But I'm glad you all like it!

mindeth the cobwebs

Updated my sheet. you now have a few more useful poses for Static.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Updated my sheet. you now have a few more useful poses for Static.

That's great, but this info would be better suited to a PM.

Now, I don't know if anyone saw on my profile feed, but I'm guessing that Sonic: Pure Chaos MIGHT end at Comic #35 or in that area. This is just a guess, though, and I have plans for a continuation if I'm up for it.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

I have plans for a spinoff series about Static and his friends called Sonic: Future of Mobius for those it concerns. Its my first comic,so dont expect the same level of greatness as this comic.

btw,I sent this from my Wii!

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I have plans for a spinoff series about Static and his friends called Sonic: Future of Mobius for those it concerns. Its my first comic,so dont expect the same level of greatness as this comic.btw,I sent this from my Wii!

Alright, so will you start your own topic for that?

And maybe you could try looking up comic tutorials on here and use them as a non-interactive teacher in your comic-making journey. Anyway, I'm excited to see what you will make!

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

I have plans for a spinoff series about Static and his friends called Sonic: Future of Mobius for those it concerns. Its my first comic,so dont expect the same level of greatness as this comic.btw,I sent this from my Wii!

Alright, so will you start your own topic for that?

And maybe you could try looking up comic tutorials on here and use them as a non-interactive teacher in your comic-making journey. Anyway, I'm excited to see what you will make!

yep. I tried putting it up here, but it was deleted like all the posts.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

• 2 weeks later...

Just gonna say this here, I hope you get to make the story you wanted to as much as you can. Don't worry about taking long, we're patient.

And I do like how the last comic focuses on Vector, Charmy, and Espio. I usually see those chars being disliked to no end despite them actually having some potential. Can you treat them with dignity? =P

Just gonna say this here, I hope you get to make the story you wanted to as much as you can. Don't worry about taking long, we're patient.

And I do like how the last comic focuses on Vector, Charmy, and Espio. I usually see those chars being disliked to no end despite them actually having some potential. Can you treat them with dignity? =P

Hey, thanks, man. That's what I needed to hear. I just wish I wasn't too focused on Snax. Snax comics don't require as much time and effort as S:PC. But your attitude on this makes me feel a little better, even though I shouldn't keep you waiting.

While I didn't like playing as them in Sonic Heroes, I actually don't hate Team Chaotix. They're like the actual funny characters in the Sonic series and I liked their zaniness in Sonic X (sue me). I figured these comics could use these guys, and I needed to put some focus on Haken's team for a bit. Seemed perfect. While Haken's the strongest villain so far, Espio's gonna put on a good fight anyway! But Vector's sprite sheet is small, so don't get high hopes for them! However, they'll still be alive by the end. I'll be good to them.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

keep checking my sheet regularly for updates,as I've really hunkered down and gotten some stuff done with it.and I love how you've given the Chaotix their time to shine,even if it, and seemingly they, are to be short lived. they deserve a little credit after all these years.

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.