• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Sonic: Pure Chaos

Comic Sonic Blue Hedgehog Fan-Fiction Off Topic Culture

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 Online Toa Varova

Toa Varova
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 30-December 07
  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2014 - 02:52 PM

keep checking my sheet regularly for updates,as I've really hunkered down and gotten some stuff done with it.and I love how you've given the Chaotix their time to shine,even if it, and seemingly they, are to be short lived. they deserve a little credit after all these years.

It's not complete without the Chaotix, my friend! At least Espio put up a good fight!

As for the next comic, I need to start that...

Nothing could prepare Sybre for the final battle.

Head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

Out of Snax

See it now. Do it.

Click here to go to Snax!

#82 Online Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 08-November 11
  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 11:58 AM

Oh noes, teh Chaotix r dead!

*crickets from the fandom*

....Well that says a lot. Anyways, ramping up the fight scenes, are you? =P

#83 Online Toa Varova

Toa Varova
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 30-December 07
  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2014 - 02:12 PM

I already finished the fight scene in comic 19, which you should expect to see by next week at the latest, and let's just say... It don't end well.

I guess you can say that. There are still a ton of fights I want to do, and I've already done so much. Haha! Well, we'll have to get used to it, because if I'm up for it, there's another saga that'll end up being one big fight scene... ;) If you get it, don't say it out loud.

Nothing could prepare Sybre for the final battle.

Head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

Out of Snax

See it now. Do it.

Click here to go to Snax!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users