Lego Expanding In Enfield

As a tangible sign of Lego's continuing success, the company is adding more than 200 employees to its headquarters in America. They're also planning on redesigning much of the building, and I for one am hoping for something similar to their recent redesign of their base in Billund. Check out the full article for the details, and let's all try and not be too jealous of the new employees.View the full article

Seriously, who wouldn't want to work there, especially if they redesign it like Billund?

<<>>I know what the expectations are. I, for one, am happy where I am :BBut hey, that's good news. Means they're growing, which also means they're sticking around for awhile longer.

bzpsig2015.png

Oh, this is really nice news. I've been to Enfield quite a few times, and now I have a good excuse to go back sometime. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.