• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The first fan BIONICLE online game has arrived!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Offline maxthethrax

maxthethrax
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 22-July 12
  • 67 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2013 - 07:12 AM

Hello.I made a new game,called,well,THE FIRST FAN BIONICLE ONLINE GAME (or TFFBOG).

You can download it here:

krananui.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/0/0/14008442/pong11.exe

To play with me:

Go to computer (at GMT + 2 hours from 13(14,15):00 to 14(15,16):00)

Please play as soon as it is possible.

Please Connect TCP/IP

Click only ok.

Click Join game.

If it want to search games search maxthethrax

credit to GM81 and rayg

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

#2 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 17 2013 - 07:13 AM

Sounds, cool, before I download, what's the game about?

I'm back!

#3 Offline maxthethrax

maxthethrax
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 22-July 12
  • 67 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2013 - 07:32 AM

Its about a BIONICLE who is walking,but this was the only thing that i can do for 15 min.I will add enemyes in 15 mins and add the game as demo 2.

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:

#4 Offline Doorman

Doorman
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 22-October 11
  • 663 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2013 - 09:44 AM

if it's just the character walking around, I would really recommend getting more into it, then posting it as a download. also, your website is blocked for me. can you host it on Mediafire?

2qt8uwy.jpg

Here's a webcomic you might want to check out.

Like a cross between X-men and ghostbusters.

Except everyone is 12.

I played Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. PM me if you do as well!

#5 Offline maxthethrax

maxthethrax
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 22-July 12
  • 67 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2013 - 12:15 PM

1.I think it is a good start for a multiplayer game.

2.I don't know why the site is blocked.

3.I can't host it on Mediafire,Sorry!PM your e-mail addres and i will send you the file!

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

#6 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 22-August 12
  • 714 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2013 - 01:52 PM

Just to let you know, this isn't the first fan made ONLINE BIONICLE game, I know Metru Nui Online Game is online...

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#7 Offline Overscore

Overscore
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Lightning Voyager

• 14-March 13
  • 339 posts

Posted Apr 17 2013 - 05:49 PM

Quite correct. The link for MeNOL is here: http://www.menol.org/

Edited by Maranui, Apr 17 2013 - 05:49 PM.

˙˙˙609ƖƖϛƖㄣ6Ɩϛ69ㄣƖㄣ8ƐƖᄅϛ99ㄣ0ᄅ88ㄣϛ0Ɛϛ0ƐƐƖƖ009Ɛ06ϛᄅ68ㄥ9Ɛㄣ9ƐϛƖㄥƖ60ㄣϛᄅ6ᄅ8ᄅ960ᄅ60ᄅϛƖ88ㄣㄥƖ88ϛϛƖƐ909900ㄥ8ϛㄣᄅㄥ  
  ƐㄥᄅƖㄣƖ6ㄣᄅ09ᄅㄥ09Ɛ6ƐƐƖᄅ8ㄣ99ᄅƐㄣϛㄣ0Ɩ98ㄣƐ09ㄣƐᄅ699ϛ8ㄣ9ϛㄣƖ606Ɩ0ᄅƖㄥᄅϛ9ƖƐ8ㄥ98ㄥƐƐᄅ8ㄣ9ϛㄥㄣ8ᄅƖ9ㄣㄣƐƐ6ϛ99ϛㄥ60Ɩ88ᄅㄣㄣ  
  96Ɩ8Ɛ0Ɛ6ㄣϛ68ㄣ6ᄅᄅ9ㄣㄣ96ϛϛϛ0ƖƖᄅϛ8Ɛ6Ɩ0ㄥᄅ0Ɩㄣ8ᄅ0ϛㄣㄥƖƖƖ8ㄣ8ᄅƖ80ㄣ6ϛƐϛᄅㄥƖƐᄅᄅ8ϛ0ϛϛ609ㄣㄣ8Ɛ60ㄥㄣ990Ɛᄅ8ᄅƐƖϛ9808ㄣƖᄅ8  
  6ㄥ90ㄥƖƖᄅㄣƐϛᄅ8ㄣƐ08ᄅ986680ᄅ98ᄅ90ㄣ9Ɩ8ㄥ0Ɛᄅ6ϛㄣㄣ6ㄣㄥ60ᄅ8ϛ0ƖϛㄥƐ66Ɛ69Ɩㄥ6Ɩㄣ88ᄅ0ϛ6ㄥᄅƐ8ƐƐㄣ9ᄅ9ㄣ8ƐᄅƐ6ㄥ68ϛƐϛ9ᄅ6ϛƖㄣƖ˙

#8 Offline Toa Talo

Toa Talo
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 23-June 12
  • 50 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2013 - 07:55 PM

I think he means first multiplayer online game.

wearewaiting.gif

I am Talo last of the toa of the lost  element of AWESOME.

#9 Offline Overscore

Overscore
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Lightning Voyager

• 14-March 13
  • 339 posts

Posted Apr 19 2013 - 09:26 AM

Oh. That makes sense. It doesn't have virus, does it? I'm a little iffy on .exe files because they sometimes contain viruses

Edited by Maranui, Apr 19 2013 - 09:27 AM.

˙˙˙609ƖƖϛƖㄣ6Ɩϛ69ㄣƖㄣ8ƐƖᄅϛ99ㄣ0ᄅ88ㄣϛ0Ɛϛ0ƐƐƖƖ009Ɛ06ϛᄅ68ㄥ9Ɛㄣ9ƐϛƖㄥƖ60ㄣϛᄅ6ᄅ8ᄅ960ᄅ60ᄅϛƖ88ㄣㄥƖ88ϛϛƖƐ909900ㄥ8ϛㄣᄅㄥ  
  ƐㄥᄅƖㄣƖ6ㄣᄅ09ᄅㄥ09Ɛ6ƐƐƖᄅ8ㄣ99ᄅƐㄣϛㄣ0Ɩ98ㄣƐ09ㄣƐᄅ699ϛ8ㄣ9ϛㄣƖ606Ɩ0ᄅƖㄥᄅϛ9ƖƐ8ㄥ98ㄥƐƐᄅ8ㄣ9ϛㄥㄣ8ᄅƖ9ㄣㄣƐƐ6ϛ99ϛㄥ60Ɩ88ᄅㄣㄣ  
  96Ɩ8Ɛ0Ɛ6ㄣϛ68ㄣ6ᄅᄅ9ㄣㄣ96ϛϛϛ0ƖƖᄅϛ8Ɛ6Ɩ0ㄥᄅ0Ɩㄣ8ᄅ0ϛㄣㄥƖƖƖ8ㄣ8ᄅƖ80ㄣ6ϛƐϛᄅㄥƖƐᄅᄅ8ϛ0ϛϛ609ㄣㄣ8Ɛ60ㄥㄣ990Ɛᄅ8ᄅƐƖϛ9808ㄣƖᄅ8  
  6ㄥ90ㄥƖƖᄅㄣƐϛᄅ8ㄣƐ08ᄅ986680ᄅ98ᄅ90ㄣ9Ɩ8ㄥ0Ɛᄅ6ϛㄣㄣ6ㄣㄥ60ᄅ8ϛ0ƖϛㄥƐ66Ɛ69Ɩㄥ6Ɩㄣ88ᄅ0ϛ6ㄥᄅƐ8ƐƐㄣ9ᄅ9ㄣ8ƐᄅƐ6ㄥ68ϛƐϛ9ᄅ6ϛƖㄣƖ˙

#10 Offline maxthethrax

maxthethrax
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 22-July 12
  • 67 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2013 - 11:46 AM

I don't know.I think it isn't has virus but if you want you can start the antivirus

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

#11 Offline alpha123

alpha123
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 09-December 09
  • 1,040 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2013 - 12:28 AM

I think he means first multiplayer online game.

This isn't even the first one of those. I made BIONICLE Conflict Zone, which has a network multiplayer function (although it's admittedly very difficult to set up). It does work well though; I occasionally play with my brother from time to time.

(Not to toot my own horn, just pointing that out. My game is not very fun, actually, you probably shouldn't play it. :P)

Edited by alpha123, Apr 22 2013 - 12:32 AM.

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

#12 Offline maxthethrax

maxthethrax
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 22-July 12
  • 67 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2013 - 06:23 AM

OK.But if you mean that,i meaned that is is the first online multipleyar game

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

#13 Offline alpha123

alpha123
  • Members

• 09-December 09
  • 1,040 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2013 - 05:23 PM

OK.But if you mean that,i meaned that is is the first online multipleyar game

You mean over the internet? BCZ works over that, too. :)

(Although it's probably even worse to set up; you'd have to hard-code the host's external IP directly in the networking code.)

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

#14 Offline maxthethrax

maxthethrax
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 22-July 12
  • 67 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 05:48 AM

What means BCZ?

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

#15 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 22-August 12
  • 714 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 02:12 PM

It means "because." It's just a shortening.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#16 Offline alpha123

alpha123
  • Members

• 09-December 09
  • 1,040 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 03:12 PM

What means BCZ?

It means "because." It's just a shortening.

Actually it means BIONICLE Conflict Zone (the name of the online multiplayer game I made). Sorry, I thought it was reasonably obvious from context, but now that I re-read my post it's really not. :P

Muffin button

#17 Offline Sir Guurahk The Third

Sir Guurahk The Third
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 13-December 11
  • 506 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2013 - 04:08 PM

Well, for a Toa just walking could work better as a gif or something.

Still, quite a good game. Just not the best I've seen, and sure not the best coming from you.

You should be changing the font color to a darker grey or black (it's really hard to see the letters by now...)

Also, it only allows me to play if there is other people playing, meaning that if I Join a Game, it says nothing available, and if I create A New Game, it says there aren't other players. 

Also when I closed the app my computer almost goes boom-boom.

Edited by Jungle Predator, Apr 27 2013 - 04:12 PM.

-G u u R a h K

#18 Offline maxthethrax

maxthethrax
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 22-July 12
  • 67 posts
  •  

Posted May 01 2013 - 10:14 AM

@TNT-Vezon with an Olmak,alpha123:OK,thanks!

@Jungle Predator:OK,and sorry!

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

#19 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 21-March 05
  • 5,241 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2013 - 01:54 PM

I applaud the attempt here, since multiplayer games are really something we might need. I have tested this locally, however, and it needs some work. It's rather bugged.- First, the "ball" (Tahu) is not synced between players. It starts moving by itself at first, but after the first "rfing out" it will be stationary. It can be controlled individually on each screen (both host and client) with the arrow keys. You might have accidentally set it to respawn a controllable object instead of the intended one?- The entire screen height is filled with paddles, instead of each player having just one. One paddle is synced between host and client, but the client can control all the host's paddles except that one. In this case, the client dominates his view of the game... but nothing happens on the host's side. Scores are synced, nothing else.- The intro mentions pressing H to bring up Kopaka. This does not happen anywhere as far as I could tell, neither on the menu or in-game.- The "ball" bounces weirdly off the paddles and can easily get stuck. It only bounces in the host view. In the client's view, it doesn't bounce at all.Finally, this is not a bug per se, but it would help the game if you replaced all the graphics, not just the ball. I can easily recognize the mplay command tutorial as it is now. ;)

rahkshi_elite_banner5b.png
Updated November 29th, 2014: Fixed issues with the Mangaia map, added Lava Launcher.
[ What YOU can do to help develop BIONICLE Fighter! ]
Click here for my: Art | BZP Blog | WordPress Blog

#20 Offline maxthethrax

maxthethrax
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 22-July 12
  • 67 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2013 - 03:17 PM

Thank you.A help form a programer is a good help :D

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

#21 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 21-March 05
  • 5,241 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2013 - 03:57 PM

Fr your current problems, I'd recommend removing all the paddle instances from the game room and make sure that only the two you need remain. I guess that this is the reason why the paddles bug out: the program is only made to work with two. The ball need to have its arrow key code removed as well, to prevent players from controlling it directly.---I've got a simple 2-player system set up with 39DLL in my old network test for my game (it's essentially just a tutorial extension), if you want to take a look at that. It's not quite the same as Game Maker's native mplay commands, but it's not all that complex to work with either provided you know what each function does.Sadly it (like the code behind this game, I suspect) is set up in a direct master/slave type of connection, which means that I have to rewrite the entire shebang to work with more than two players. I'm doing that now (well, as soon as I have time after my exam hand-ins, anyways).

rahkshi_elite_banner5b.png
Updated November 29th, 2014: Fixed issues with the Mangaia map, added Lava Launcher.
[ What YOU can do to help develop BIONICLE Fighter! ]
Click here for my: Art | BZP Blog | WordPress Blog

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users