Hey guys, I was bored and built something from MNOG. Wasn't actually that hard.

img_2496.jpg_thumb.jpg

/ With the Tohunga (I call him Max :P )/

img_2497.jpg_thumb.jpg

This is just a generic design, seeing that I don't have a grey Gali hook.

P.S. This is for Slifer3000, who asked for things built from MNOG (for stop-motion I presume, judging from his topics).

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

If I gave it a little more weight and had a longer rope, it would actually work. Just not uphill. That would take a winch.

Dude, that's awesome! I love how it actually works with a Tohunga... wonder if Templar built this themselves before they added it to the game? :P

- Heir

Too bad the Tohunga won't stay on without something sticky
Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I like the simplicity of it and the adherence to the MNOG style. However, I feel like there's room for improvement when translated to MOC form - specifically, it seems flimsy. Maybe another Technic piece on the other side to thicken it would be for the best.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Wow! I could use one of those...large size of course.

*To school and back, to school and back*

Anyhow, nice job with the zipline and say Max I said hi (=

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

I like the simplicity of it and the adherence to the MNOG style. However, I feel like there's room for improvement when translated to MOC form - specifically, it seems flimsy. Maybe another Technic piece on the other side to thicken it would be for the best.

I couldn't add another bar to the other side because it would only be attached to the lower hinge. The higher end is on a o/+ connection.

HERE!