Mspain(T) Comics!

CaT in Rogue

New comic up! Yes, I use GIMP, though only for the backgrounds and the text. The rest of the comic is pure MSPaint. As for the questions, please refer to this comic excerpt. Yes, that is going to be my answer for everything. Anyways, thanks for the comments, guys! Edited by Kung Fu Rahkshi Destroyer

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

New comic up! Giving chocolate away! Who's silly enough to do that?!On another, slightly more serious note, this is my 30th comic on here. Honestly, I expected this series to be another hit-and-run, and to only be going for five strips or something. I've probably made more comics since October than all of my other failed attempts at comics series combined! I just want to thank everyone who commented for keeping the series alive, so thanks! (Oh, and a have a happy Give Free Choco-I mean, Valentine's day!)

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

New comic up! This one might take some thinking to get the joke. Sorry about your long absence, King Joe!Oh, I'm not going to enter the comics contest anymore. I originally had an entire plot about this nanotech-twisting villain that went around killing everybody that knows him, while he makes a machine that will allow him to enter the time flow and change history to his own evil purposes, and would get caught and revealed as one of the guys thought dead, but the guy they found was actually a clone, and all that. You can see why I dropped the idea. On the bright side, I'll have more time for keeping this comic up to date! Expect more comics soon!

New comic up! That poor wall...I plan to keep this up for a few comics at random intervals, and I already have one planned for the comics section. If there are any sections of BZP you want me to take the comic view on, just tell me! However, these aren't a storyline, they'll just happen. Like the Big Bang. Only better.

• 2 weeks later...
New comic up! Honestly, my favorite joke is when someone tries to explain physics in comics. There aren't any valid physics. Simply doing something better is the only way to resolve the issue. Oh, those two Beldum are going to make more cameos, along with the expected return of the 'epic' twins trolling their Mom with Geometry. Stay tuned!

LOL. I read all the comics and each one is funny. But I only have time to comment on the best two:2nd place: Most Recent Comic. For obvious reasons.1st place: "Hey, I sprayed the house with gasoline and filled the car with pesticide!" BEST LINE EVER. It made me laugh for 5 minutes straight.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
New comic up! Well, that was quick. We found Tahoni's parents! Well, his first name is actually 'Ace', and THEY found US, but still. There are a lot of questions to be awnsered, such as why Tahoni was lost in the first place, why did it take 32 years to find him, what will happen next, and if we'll ever stop pestering you with stupid questions. On another note, sorry for the long gap inbetween updates. I ran out of ideas, and it's been pretty busy anyways.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
New comic up! I actually had this idea in my head for a while after learning about Geometric theories and stuff, but never got around to making a comic out of it. The whole 'Tahoni's Parents' storyline will pick up nect time.On a different note, I'm on a sort of semi-hiatus. I'm still making comics, but it's getting way too busy to post them as much as I used to, and besides that, my joke resoiver (or however it's spelled) is just about dried up. So, sorry about any inconveniance caused by longer stretches between comics.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback! I would be making and posting the wrap-up to this storyline this week, but there's a ser this week.light problem.I'm in Greece.Athens if you want to be specific, though we'll be visiting Crete later this week. To be honest, the only reason I came is probably the food. Greek Gyros= :drooling: .Point is, I won't be back until the end of May, and even then I might be busy with planning the summer camp for Scouts and assembling everything for my Eagle Scout Court of Honor, but I promise that I'll be getting the newest comic up as soon as I can.Have a great month!~KFRD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
New comic up! If you recall, I had said in the past that Mr. Cuddles is in fact the Velociraptor that appeared in this comic.Anyways, this comic features my very first non-permanent Guest Star, LegatoTheLe-Matoran! (Cue epic Kermit the Frog "YAAAY!") Thank you very much!

• 4 weeks later...
New comic up! Oh gosh, the ERRORS...Sorry I didn't post this sooner. I made it a while ago, but was debating whether to post it, and then got shuttled off to a week long camp for leadership training, which I just got back from Saturday afternoon. It's been busy, needless to say.Also, yes, that is the Tenth Doctor chasing the creeper.

• 1 month later...

Hello there! Sorry I've been gone for so long, it's been really busy lately. Here, have an animation. Well, actually, I'd call it a 'moving comic' because it's not really animated, so to speak. Did I mention it has me voicing Nastrivok, Grank, and Tahoni? You'll need to turn your volume up all the way, though. Sorry about that.What are you still reading this for? CLICK THE LINK!

Edited by Kung Fu Rahkshi Destroyer