Alex Humva

IC (Dark River)

Dark River shook his head. Why would one struggle against the shadows when the light was the enemy? It made little sense, but their neighbors had always been an odd sort.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC [To Silvan]:

A strange site befell the Sugawara.

It had begun a few days prior, when a thunderous shout was heard over the village, announcing in their dialect that members of the Conclave would soon be arriving to their village.

After a few days, a group of fishers were witness to the arrival. A single but fair sized boat, one long fuselage with two floating logs attached to either side on support beams. Small masts came up from either floater, giving some degree of both power and control to the vessel. When it made landfall, the gathered fishers observed six crew, four men and two women, dressed in light coats and concealing hoods. The two parties had a brief discussion with each other, then the crew began the trek north to the village.

Upon arrival, the members of the Final Conclave removed their hoods, standing in formation and obviously expecting someone to greet them.

IC [To Xom/To Power]:

Further south, the Final Conclave had also decided to pay their (relative) neighbors a visit as well. Unlike their northern expedition however, such man power could not be spared for this endeavor; each of the stone-dwelling tribes received one visitor from the Conclave, a man for the Mayincatec and a woman for Stone Reach To Sky. Their arrival was relatively unannounced, though visitors from the Conclave generally came on a biannual basis, so it wasn't completely unheard of. The Conclave did like to keep in touch, after all.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Sugawara Tribal Lands

IC: It did not take long for one of the tribe's Elders to show up. In this case, it was Kenshin, the one who had recently advanced the tribe by learning how to fly.

"Welcome members of the Conclave! We are always happy to greet other seekers of knowledge. Please, come this way and refresh yourselves."

Saying this, the shaman led the way to one of the larger huts, where a circle of seats had been placed around a fire. Several of the other tribe members hurried to prepare some food for their guests.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC [To Silvan]:

The members of the Conclave gathered around the fire, accepting the hospitality well. As soon as the members of Sagawara gathered and the dinner began, the leader of the group began to speak.

"We thank you for your hospitality; it has been a long journey to these remote regions, and after a week, the cooked octopus gets old." The man smiled slightly. "This trip is for a threefold of purpose. Foremost is that we have been experimenting in the realm of shamanistic abilities, and we wish to discuss some of these ideas with your elders. Second, the Council has honored its agreement and our member here, San'ya, will be joining your tribe. I'm sure she will prove to be a productive member of your people. Third, we have gifts to give to your people, exotic foods and strange materials we have found in our travels."

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC:

The visitor to the Mayincatec found the village rather sombre.

Tlateca the Shaman, and six hunters, had disappeared to the south, led by tall, powerful looking mysterious strangers, claiming that they would be able to save the sun.

It had not been enough to quell the tribe's restlessness.

From the edge of the village, two men could be seen on the peak of the Stone Pyramid. One, quite clearly, had been tied to the peak of it and stripped of his garments save a loincloth. The other was greatly bedazzled, a long robe covering him, the upper skull of a jaguar atop his head, and a staff in his hand; behind him, glowing an iridescent green with muted shades of blue, yellow, and red, was a massive winged serpent, shimmering, its wings translucent.

A woman wearing a stark white robe silently led the visitor to the base of the pyramid, clearly indicating that he was to climb it.

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

IC [To Xom]:

Under the massive stone structure, something stirred.

It wasn't a normal something, like dust or the bones of fallen enemies, though it incorporated both into its form. It's observant gaze looked up through the unending darkness, through the layers of stone. It reached out and... touched the local spirits, sending fear into their nonexistent hearts and driving them away. It was a foreign presence, one corrupted by death and humanity. Skeletons rose from their piles and burial mounds, ghastly remains of hunting trips quivered in the waste dumps around the village. The feeling of dread that fell on the observers of the ritual wasn't so much overpowering as it was seductive, creeping into their minds as they found themselves worrying more and more what would happen if the sun died.

A soft laugh came from that darkness, held in place by the chamber's walls. Today was a special day.

voidstars.png

IC:

The Shaman, Kolukash, had not noticed the visitor. His attention was focused on two things; the man in front of him, tied to the post, and the young maiden who sat by his feet, previously unnoticed; her eyes were points of hatred, fixed on the man, seeming to glow despite being framed in the light of the spirit. The man did not look at her at all, focused entirely on Kolukash as the shaman began to speak.

"Our hour of need is come. The sun quakes and cools" The man gestured towards the sun with his staff, where it hung low and redder than usual, its mirror shining in the calm lakewater. "And you forsake all propriety, all civilization, in the name of your own wants and lusts. Sarika will never forget you. But the rest of us will. You are not Mayincatec. Your name, I take from you. Your livelihood and your posessions, to Sarika, You are an animal, lowest of the low, fit for none to speak to. You will not join Yakkulash in the Realm of Red. You die now, and you die poorly." The man drew a long, obsidian knife which had hung from his hip. Carefully, surgically, he made a set of long, vertical incisions along the man's wrists, and a horizontal gash upon his throat. The man's lifeblood poured from his body, into carefully crafted channels where the blood flowed freely away. Then, the knife was handed to Sarika, who stood.

Two more incisions, and Sarika held the still-beating heart in front of the man's face, her fist stained red with blood. She squeezed, and the pulpy muscle gave way, crushed in her grip. A moment later, she sank to her knees, and the spirit curled its iridescent wings around her like great curtains.

And all was silent as the sun dipped below the horizon.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Sugawara Tribal Lands- Present

IC: "We will welcome her with open arms." Said one of the Elders. "And we thank you for the gifts. We would not have you leaving empty handed or without food for your long journey though. Once it is time for you to leave, we will give you food sufficient for the journey as well as items that one could not find in other places."

Sugawara Tribal Lands- Past

IC: Sa'aki spoke after a moment of silence. "Greetings Shinrei. I have a task that was given to me by my master in the path of the shaman and he said that it would be best to ask you how to do it." Here he took a breath. It was obvious that he was unused to conversing with spirits and was nervous that he might ay something wrong. "How do I bond with a spirit?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC [To Xom]:

The life of a criminal always did taste so much more sweet. The something began pacing back and forth through the chamber, bones rustling and rats scurrying away in its presence. So long it had been couped up down here, content to taste souls like a king of old tasted exotic wines. What were those exotic wines anyway? If the something had temples to rub, it would of. Thinking of the past always was painful. It knew it really should stop that. Not like it mattered. Or did it? Even from this abyss it could feel the sun's intense heat, and it knew what that meant. It was in battle, and it could count how many things in the world could do that on one of the many skeleton hands around it. What was it thinking of again? Yes, boredom. Taste testing. Kings. Wasn't there a king that spoke from the dead here? It had heard of such things before. It remembered tasting the soul of a king once. Perhaps more than once. But that was painful to think about.

Feeling spontaneous that day, the something went and began gathering scraps of fabric from decayed clothing and burial shrouds. In what should of taken so much longer it had created clothing for itself, and that left only one thing to do. Skeletons arose, powered by its strange... power, to move away the door obstructing its way out. It had people to see, things to do, places to be... but there was still one thing left to do. Summoning pictures of the grave keepers to mind it forced the impression of a face onto its own, a more corporeal form for the humans. They always did relate better to faces.

IC [To Silvan][Present]:

"A kind gesture. We can only hope that we don't burden your people too much."

IC [To Silvan][Past]:

"Don't be afraid. It is perfectly fine to venture from my own realm to another's." The spirit gave something of a smile. "It is rather simple; think to when you were younger, when I first came to you in the night. To bond with a spirit isn't so much an act as it is a journey. A mutual path that brings you close enough to draw into each other's abilities."

voidstars.png

IC:

A hand was cut from the body, and taken to have its bones ground. The rest of the body was carried, in a rough litter, to the gate of the Pyramid's innards, where, as the Graveborn opened its doors, the mangled body was placed upon the floor, and the two men who had carried it retreated, waiting to see if the corpse would be accepted, though neither looked directly at the spirit.

Sarika descended the stone-cut stairs to the entry chamber a moment later. Unlike the others, she stared upon the graveborn fearlessly. Everything she had hoped for had been stolen, and she had little left to lose, so she may as well enjoy this mystery.

If only she had known her potential.

-Rover

IC [To Xom]:

The something was... something, that much was for sure. Dressed in the stiched rags of the dead and possessing a frame that looked human but certainly seemed pretty dead, with a face that seemed to be a combination of features the something had seen over the years. It wasn't hideous, but rather looked more like a malnourished man nearing the end of his days. Unlike such a man though, it stood tall and straight, moving with ease and grave that would be comedic if it wasn't so horrifying of a display.

"Hello," it said in a voice that simultanously made the immediate observers scared and confused. "I just had a nice, relaxing nap. You there, young... what are you? Human? No, no, there's something more specific than that. Child? No... ah, girl, girl. That's what you're called. Do you have any offerings to give? I'm just a bit famished. Souls just aren't as filling as they use to be."

voidstars.png

IC:

The girl pointed to the body, which had fallen on the floor, half-rolled out of its litter. "This man. His soul is yours. He has stolen all the light and music from my life, and I wish to never see him in the afterlife. His soul and body, I gift to you, Gravekeeper."

-Rover

IC: Mouth sat in the dimness of the cave, pondering the rings. Should she try and leave them? But that was easy, she just had to stand up and walk. She doubted the answer would be that simple. So she willed herself to try and leave without leaving, as it were. Tried to will the intangible part of herself across the curving lines in the dirt

IC: The members of the Conclave were greeted in a friendly fashion. There was no enmity between the two tribes, and it was just assumed that they had come to partake in the wealth of fish, freshly smoked after the Harvest of the Sea

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC [To Xom]:

"That's nasty, and I'm the one who keeps rats for company." The something gave of a shrug of its thin shoulders, kneeling down by the body and observing it. "Hmm. You crushed the heart. Tastes terrible after that. His soul had something of a tangy taste to it. Now, yours..." It stood back up, looking at the girl. "Yours practical smells of acid. One man comes along and ruins your life, who cares. I've seen so much better. Why, once a girl came to me practically begging for my help in revenge. Years ago, mind you, nothing exciting happens around her recently. She had the true spirit of a victim. Your hands are stained red with the blood of your tormentor but what did you do? You crushed the life from his heart but without the chase. No cunning no conniving. Why would I accept your gift when you did not rightfully claim it as your own to give?"

IC [To Power][Past]:

The shaman was then greeted with an experience she might not of expected to ever have; her body went limp, but she did not. In one of the weirder sensations of the year she turned her eyes downward to find her body lying there, seemingly asleep... but she was no longer in it. The circular lines pulsed for a moment before vanishing, and the ground seemingly sighed, though nothing came from it; perhaps it was at a lost of words at how this shaman had managed to do that.

voidstars.png

IC: In the Pyramid

"Well, we could always let you starve, Gravekeeper." The girl said, walking forward and picking a foot up, as if to drag the body away. It was an obvious ploy, and the girl wouldn't have expected it to work if she hadn't heard from birth about how mad this spirit in the basement was. As it was, she just wondered whether the spirit would take the body from her, let her carry it off, or perhaps kill her for it.

-Rover

IC [To Xom]:

"Oh don't give me that drama little one, you know that wouldn't actually work." The thing gave a shrug of its shoulders. "All your dead come to me eventually, just as those who came before you came to me. But let's not discuss that, too many... loose ends. Let's discuss you! Sit down and get comfortable, we might be here a while. Tell me about your childhood, your life. Actually no, don't. I already know. Has your giant ethereal snake come to visit you yet, or are you getting the short end of the stick?"

voidstars.png

IC:

"Giant ethereal snake? You mean-the Spirit? Why would it visit me?" A moment of silence, and then.."Oh. Really?"

-Rover

IC [To Xom]:

"No. Yes. No. Yes. No." The thing had a brief moment of where it seemed to be utterly confused, then it punched itself in the face to straighten itself out. "Anyway, irrelevant. It's irrelevant. Not like me and snakey socialize anymore. That was what, a thousand of your life times ago? More than that really. Takes me back! We were partying with the Great Spirit and... oh there's the headache. Or spiritache if you will, I don't have a head. What were we talking about again?"

voidstars.png

IC:

"You were implying that I am a shaman...I think?"

-Rover

IC [To Xom]:

"Who, me? Do that? Hah! You're not a shaman girl. Perhaps a bit spiritually gifted but hardly a shaman. Besides, that'd be boring if you were. Shamans are always so dull. Always with the "oh great and powerful spirit, please reveal how to kill my enemies." Or maybe "How do I improve the quality of my people?" If your people are so terrible that you need a spirit's influence, you've gone over the edge as it is." The thing started coughing in a hideous fashion, dust and various gory bits falling out of its mouth. When it recovered, it sat back down, shaking its head. "Sorry about that, the lungs I'm using are a few centuries old. But do stay and talk a while, it's been lonely in the darkness. Shadow spirits make for terrible company. Do shadow spirits even exist? Eh, no matter. Do you want something to drink? My mouth's quite dry after all this talking. Actually, it's always been dry, but I could still use a drink."

With a flick of its hand, everyone was given a start as the quite dead man gasped loudly, starting to spasm as he promptly started the ear-throbbing screaming. That went on for about a half-minute, until the thing apparently bored of it and the man's mouth shut. In a stiff fashion he arose, beaten heart still lying in his chest, until the few artillery still holding it in snapped and it fell out with a wet plop. Perhaps the most disturbing thing, though, was that the light in his eyes was still there. The people of the Mayincatec were exceptionally gifted in the ways of seeing the spiritual, and they were no strangers to death. It was clear to everyone present that this wasn't just some trickery of the Gravekeeper; the man's soul had returned to his body, and the sheer amount of agony carried in his look indicated that it wasn't exactly enjoyable.

"Hey, heartless!" The thing crackled at its own joke. "Go find a drink for me and the girl."

voidstars.png

IC (Dark River)

With their erstwhile neighbors gone, Dark River sat in the center of the monument to the dead. They had one very important reason for coming here. The final battle would be upon them soon, the malady afflicting the sun was proof of that. The Darkest Shadows would need to be prepared for this. They would need more magic, more warriors if they were to serve their part in that final battle. Hence, Dark River sat, surrounded by the bodies of the dead, one of his arms bleeding from a wound opened by a ceremonial dagger, as he began to weave a spirit lure...

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC [To Xom & Power]:

It had taken several hours, but the two groups of nunnehi and humans had finally arrived at the strange stone. The sun had begun to set by now, but the nunnehi seemed to care little about that, instead exchanging a few short words with each other before working in unison to flip the stone onto it's perfectly clean and smooth side. The leader of the group looked at the humans, and then to the shaman of the Mayincatec. "Your blood was needed before; it is needed again." With no time to actually give permission, the nunnehi stepped forward, cutting a new slit on the palm and collecting the drizzle into his large cupped hand. With it, he began drawing a new set of symbols along those made with chalk, uttering a few ancient words while he did it.

The stone stone lit up the moment his bloodied finger left it, the symbols glowing for a moment until the entirety of it lit up. A bright beam shot into the dusk-lit sky, scattering across the clouds like blood veins. The nunnehi turned to the assembled humans, folding his arms. "The way to the Sky rests here. Step into the light and you will be taken to it. Once there, head towards the sun. It should take no more than a day to reach it. Once there, best the assassin however you can; if we are lucky, a knife to the back will finish him. If we are not... fight valiantly. The survival of this realm relies on your efforts."

IC [basilisk]:

The spirit lure did not take long to attract attention. Not in a place such as this.

A... surprisingly complete form arose from the earth, ethereal and glowing in a dim light. The creature had the shape of a human, a maiden clad in burial gowns. If not for the ethereal glow, one might actually mistake it for a real person, so detailed was its features. Its eyes, though, held no life. The unnatural grate of the thing probably didn't help its case any either.

"Hello dog." It spoke with a surprisingly sweet voice, no doubt the one of the body it now mimicked. "Did you come here for a bone?"

voidstars.png

IC: Tribe of Fading Night

The group moved through the forest at a pace just below a run. The four men in the front talked as they moved. "Meh ha no ah, ah neh ta ah." said the man in the white, his face wrinkled in point as he shook his head. "S'auonnoa geh yeh ti na me te." the man in the white continued, his voice taking on a solemn tone. "Ve'at, ne'l ka't wouan't keyh''ah'l." nodded the man carrying the most kill. "Sah, wah ta he na te." said Kou'a'ja , his eyes glinting as he looked up ahead." Be'att'a, tet weh'an't me'l haa'k, vaa't ke'l baas'lr." frowned the man with the red mouth, his nose pointed at the air as he inhaled the different scents. Most of the other members of the group kept slient, only two at the back didn't.

"Keo'ah, weh te wa ow'l ka?" the white haired boy asked, obvious exictement on his face. His excitement subsided as he was greeted with slience. "Nuaal'ah'leh'na'y? the white haired boy asked, to which he got a grunt. "Meh ah! Sa seh te, na ka'll!" said the white haired boy, naive hurt in his voice as he turned his back to the girl. "Koh'ahn, weh. Na gan ha'l ha'na, se na, meh ta't te." Na'al said, a look of amusment across her face as she gave in and talked.

[Rough Translation, Fading Night dialect. Start.]

"I don't know what that was, nor do I care to." said the man in white. " We go to discuss problems of the sun." said the man in white. " True, otherwise we wouldn't be spending time with our Wounded Night bretheren." said the man with the most kills. "Soon, we leave this path." said Kou'a'ja . "Sadly, this way is wrought with prey, it is a waste." said the man with the red mouth.

"Cousin, why are you covered in blood what occured?" asked Koh'ahn. "Naua'ah'leh'na'y" asked Koh'ahn. "Fine then, ignore me if you want, I don't care" said Koh'ahan. "Koh'ahn, wait. We met in the forest we dualed, he lost, I didn't." said Na'al.

[Rough Translation, Fading Night dialect. Start]

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

• 2 weeks later...

IC (Dark River)

"No friend of Shadow. We have come for knowledge. We seek a way to prevent the mind from leaving the body upon death..."

IC [To Basilisk]:

"Oh, nothing so grand then?" The etheral woman chuckled. "I had hoped for something better. Would you deny me my share of your dead if I taught you the ways of holding it at bay? Or perhaps some would still die... stillborns are always an acceptable payment."

Edited by Judge Alex Humva

voidstars.png

IC (Dark River)

"Would a gift of slain creatures suffice?" Dark River was less then pleased at the moment. Though Graveyard spirits were friends of the Shadow some of them were....less then helpful. Time would tell if this one was the harmless sort of mad or the sort of mad that would require more extreme measures.

IC [To Basilisk]:

"I have lived here longer than your kind has existed human." Never once did the spirit's voice break it sweet demeanor, but the taste of mirth on the spirit's part was rather evident. "I do not know what I was before you, but I know it was dull. The spirits of animals have no effect on me or my kind; no, it is you, your spirits, that are simply so... fulfilling."

voidstars.png

IC (Dark River)

Dark River shook his head. This was a waste of time. The creature was insane beyond reasoning. That much was clear. Without a word, he shifted back in the form of a massive, black-haired wolf and his companions, sensing his discontent, did the same. With a single bark, a single command, the Darkest Shadows began to melt back into the wilds. It wasn't like there was any shortage of graves and places of mourning in this land.

IC: Tribe of Fading Night

As the group left behind the more forested part of the area, they came to a clearing with a circle of rocks surrounding a large rock. Slowly, the group poured into the clearing. "Reh't ka ah't?" asked the man with the most kill as he looked around the area, suspicion covering his face. "Ah te. Reh ah, eh ta ne saunn'ah. Ah weh'ta ge ta wou." the man in white answered, a subtle smile visable under his hood. " Kou'a'ja , weh ka me'h nah. Meh teh wa wou leh." The man in white said to Kou'a'ja. "Ka!" Kou'a'ja nodded as the man in white stepped into the circle of stones, then called out to two of the men behind him and walked. As Kou'a'ja and the two men spread around the area, four people emerged from the other side of the clearing. "Seh'ah, we'at wou'a?" the man in white called out in question, as the other group took positions around the stone circle. " Me'ha to kana." said a man in light brown cloth. "Seh na wou ah ta, wou we meh ta'ah." said another in a darker brown cloth. "Weh ha'te." said the man in white definitely.

The two others walked toward the meeting leisurely then stopped as the man put out his hand. " Me'ah, wa'ne me ha wah." said one of them in a raspy voice before putting his hand forward. The other person nodded and stood still. The other one raised his head as he breathed in. " Gaat mo heh ha...." the man said his eyes closed as his words slowly drifted off. "Ah. Ne k.....meh." the man started and then stopped as he opened his eyes and looked at his companion. "Wah'ne, wheh ha ge. Hah me kah." the man stated and put his hand on his knee. The other one moved forward and grabbed his arm, white cloak ruffling in motion. Slowly, the pair resumed their walk.

"Te ta bo, mo na mo ga." said Kou'ahn . "Ke koua'l me na." Nayt said, a frown spread over his face. "Seht uah ah mohn." said Na'al. "Na'al, haat ka meh." Kayt laughed, his arm on the girl's shoulder. "Wo!" said Kou'ahn and moved forward. "Ke ta ka, leh ta lo tah." Kou'ahn continued and pointed towards the distance. The group stopped their chatter and looked away. On the far side of the stones the last of the opposite group walked from the forest. "Heh ah'l ta't." said Moahl as their group stood around the circle.

"Ti Sahannoa!" the man called out grandly, his rasp making his every word rock and shiver. "Ta ka ke'ah" said the man as he and his companion entered the circle. His black hair so long that it draped just along the ground and covered most of his body like a robe. The man in white frowned at the other man's approach as he cotinued forward. "Wou he'niah reh ah, woh meh'ah." said the man in white to those around him.

[Rough Translation, Fading Night dialect. Start.]

"Here?" said the man with the most kill. "Yes. Here, is where we call the sun. At least we will when the others arrive." said the man in white. "Kou'a'ja, check the surrounding area. Make sure it's safe for the gathering." said the man in white. " Come!" Kou'a'ja called to the two men. " Seh'na, where are the others?" called the man in white. "They lag behind." answerd the man. " it will be some time before the others come, we should start without them." said the man's partner. " We wait. said the man in white.

"Hold, we will be there shortly." said the man with the rasp. "Red has the stained ground tonight...." said the man with the rasp. "Do you sme.....forget it." said the man with the rasp. "Worry not, we can go. Come help me up." said the man with the rasp.

"Somehow, we were first, it makes no sense." said Kou'ahn. " What you're cousin says is true." said Hayt. " Shut up and wait." said Na'al. "Don't act like you're not bored, or has the girl already fought too much Na'al." said Keyt. "Ah!" said Kou'ahn . " look over there, the other side of the stones." said Kou'ahn . " It's finally time." said Moahl.

" The Shaman Apprentice!" called the raspy man. " Let us commence." said the raspy man. " With them here, we begin."

[Rough Translation, Fading Night dialect. End.]

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.