• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Looking for Parts

BST Click Kanohi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,173 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2013 - 05:01 PM

So, I've been looking on Bricklink, and the prices for some of these pieces haven't been promising, so I thought I'd open up a new BST topic and see what I can get. One project I would like to try out it remaking the Chronicler's Company, and I only have Taipu's Pakari, so I need some of the other masks. I'd be open to trading certain things, just ask and I'll see if I have it and would be willing to part with it. So, the masks I need from the Chronicler's Company are:

Posted ImagePrototype Red Noble Ruru (EDIT: Also apparently in a clock set released in 2002, so some are not prototypes, who knew?). If you have this, I would very much like it, and would offer more for it.

Posted ImageLime Noble Rau. Also more rare for some reason. Didn't it come in the masks packs?

Posted Image Mata Blue Noble Huna. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Posted Image Dark Grey Noble Matatu. Also in mask packs

Posted Image Black Noble Ruru. Came in the Hafu set, I believe.

And while I'm here, might as well look for some other things I'll need soon.

Posted Image Posted Image Metru Chestplate in Mata Red and Tan. The red came with some Motorcycle set a while ago, and the tan with the Vorox and Thornatus.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Throwbot Foot in Dark Grey, Mata Red, and Yellow, x2 Each. Grey came from Millenium Slizer, Red from a Motorcycle and Hockey sets, and Yellow from the Muaka and another Hockey Set

Posted ImagePosted Image Technic Perpendicular Pin Connector in Mata Blue (x2-4) and Dark Grey (x4-6). These came from the 03 Matoran and a few other sets.

Posted Image Metru Blue Great Ruru, from Karzahni.

Posted ImageHero Factory Joint extendors

Posted ImagePosted Image Hero Factory Shield with Clip in Black and Gunmetal, x2 each

Posted ImagePosted Image Nuparu Mahri Armor, Left and Right, in Black.

Posted Image I've been searching for a picture for this one, but it's fine, because it's unlikely I'll ever get it. I've always wanted that white-Metru Blue blended Miru prototype. Just to get it out there. :D  EDIT: Found a pic, it's the top row.

Posted Image Rahkshi head in Silver, from Roodaka

Posted Image Torso from the Diver collectible minifigure.

Posted Image Galaxy Patrol Collectible Minifigure

Posted Image Hazmat Suit Collectible Minifigure (and hose)

Posted ImagePosted ImageBall Joints are also greatly appreciated, esp. light grey classic ones and black ones with the hole through them.

Please reply especially if you have the rarer items or a large number of these. I will trade or pay cash. I'll also probably update this page a bit more as time goes on and I find more things I need, but that's it for now.

Edited by Click, Apr 24 2013 - 05:51 PM.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

I've joined the BZPRPG. See my profiles here.

See the collection of my writings as well as previews of those to come in The Scarabax Library.

#2 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,813 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2013 - 10:04 PM

Alright, I think I might have some of the perpendicular things, but I'm not sure how many, I'll check tomorrow as I am getting tired. Also, which ball joints are you looking for? Any specific type or color?

#3 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,173 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2013 - 10:32 PM

Any ball joints, preferably black, and with the hole all the way through, or light grey. Any other pieces, like the masks?

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

See the collection of my writings as well as previews of those to come in The Scarabax Library.

#4 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,813 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2013 - 10:42 PM

Masks...sorry, I would of put that if I had anything. Funny thing is, I have everything for Tohunga Maku except the mask. As for the ball joints, I'm not too sure what you're saying, could you provide a pic of them, and how many do you need?

#5 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,173 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2013 - 10:47 PM

I'll add it to the first post. Might as well add some Collectible Minifigures I've been wanting as well. 

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

#6 Offline ShadowBionics

ShadowBionics
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,415 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 02:09 AM

Ironically in my trade topic, I have a Macku mask up for grabs. As for everything else, not entirely. I have one of those angle pieces, but in white. 

The Dimwit of Time Saga
[Skyward Stooge] [The Dimwit of Time] [The Moron's Mask] [Twilight Delinquent] [The Wimp Waker]

[Lewa's Mask Chronicles]

[Bionicle: Unsolved Mysteries]

No, I didn't see you playing with your dolls again!

#7 Offline PyroLizard Prime

PyroLizard Prime
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 222 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 02:27 PM

I have a dark Grey Matau and Red ruru. The Ruru I'm not too eager to sell, but I don't need the Matatu. What will you pay for either?

"I am proud... to have called you brother... Vakama..."- Toa lhikan, the best character ever created by LEGO...

"Toa... So dramatic"- Nidhiki, another one if the best characters ever created by LEGO...

Remember them...

enax_the_epic_big.pngENAX WILL HAVE YOUR SOUL... Or your mask... Or maybe both...     :tohu: 

Sprite credits go to Katuko and Strack. Great job, guys!  :D

#8 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,173 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 06:09 PM

I'd like to get as much of this as possible in as few orders as possible. Sorry, but unless you have more things to offer (or you were willing to sell that Ruru, which I completely understand), I'd prefer not to buy.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

#9 Offline PyroLizard Prime

PyroLizard Prime
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 222 posts
  •  

Posted May 07 2013 - 07:34 AM

Ok, I understand.

"I am proud... to have called you brother... Vakama..."- Toa lhikan, the best character ever created by LEGO...

"Toa... So dramatic"- Nidhiki, another one if the best characters ever created by LEGO...

Remember them...

enax_the_epic_big.pngENAX WILL HAVE YOUR SOUL... Or your mask... Or maybe both...     :tohu: 

Sprite credits go to Katuko and Strack. Great job, guys!  :D

#10 Offline Nicotheory

Nicotheory
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,287 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 16 2013 - 12:03 PM

I have a Lime Noble Rau and a Dark Grey Noble Matatu that I could sell to you.

"Memento Mori"

Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.
"I'm a refugee, it seem like my home was destroyed by a big robot rising up.."

#11 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 11,902 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jun 16 2013 - 01:56 PM

Revival.Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users