Mini Shop Series Reaches 10,000 supporters on CUUSOO

Sumiki summed up my first thoughts (and do Lego people really need a Starbucks?) but even if they don't decide on the actual licensing, it'd still be nice to have minishops like this of Lego's own brand as long as they don't use some of the worse puns. I'm still made they didn't think of anything creative in the palace cinema's actress "Minnie Figure" (was Peggy Studd too hard?).

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

I'd like to see these made into sets, but truth be told I think they might have a hard time getting the necessary licensing agreements.

I don't know, with all the rewards lego has been receiving, I'd be surprised if any of said companies turned down a promotion!

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

If I was the CEO of one of those companies, I was push for letting LEGO do it!

Having your character turned into LEGO is said by different actors and actresses to be one of their greatest honors, so I would think having your business turned into a LEGO set would be a great honor as well.

OF course, I'm just thinking optimistically here.

WIP

Well we shouldn't forget that a McDonald's license would be out of the question since it would get parents groups and other similar organisations up in arms about lego promoting unhealthy food. The same could apply for a couple of others, but McDonalds is the one which is the most publicised and criticised for promoting itself...unless of course they only show healthy stuff in there.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)