Hi guys, since I'm writing A Warrior's Tale (A relatively short Epic that revolves around Planachar), I decided to build the villains. Meet the Rahksheeva

The Rahksheeva is one of the oldest species in the universe, some even say that they are as old as the Great Beings. It is rumored that they were the template for the Rahkshi exoskeletons for the Kraata.

Garoke

img_2554.jpg_thumb.jpg

Vushnar

img_2555.jpg_thumb.jpg

Kranikee

img_2556.jpg_thumb.jpg

Panackerr

img_2630.jpg_thumb.jpg

More will come soon!

C&C is appreciated!

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Simplistic and setlike - not bad, though. I'm curious as to why you used lime joints on the wings, however - considering they're nowhere else, they stand out, and not in a really good way.If you really want to integrate that color, I'd use it a bit more for armor on the torso and upper legs.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Basic and setlike. The color scheme is fine. The design is perfect. They are similar to the point in which you can tell they're from the same species but different enough to say that they aren't copying each other. The feet of the Panackerr are small though. Also they should have different wings. The green connection piece on the Garoke shouldn't be there aswell. Overal i like them. (don't mind the black)

I really like how you used the Agori torsos for the main body part on all of them. Also, are these supposed to be based on any real life animals? Just wondering :P

And are these all built at the same time? Or did you break them apart to use pieces for the others one? Because I can believe you have 8 Mahri Hahli wings! I gotta go and order some on Bricklink eventually. But overall a pretty simple and cool moc (like stated above) :)