Strack's sprite shop

Van Hohenheim

Could I please have a sprite? I'm not sure how it could be done, though...

[primary color] = Metru Blue

[secondary color] = Gold

[mask] = Unfortunately, it's Clairvoyance. However, I usually draw it with a line up the middle from where the top of the nose would be, with two lines forming the 'eyebrows' from the same point, which wrap around to the end of the mask. then there are two parts that look like scratches curving up into a point from a wide base up the cheeks. Then there's just a mouth in the middle. If that doesn't work, a Rau, Hau or Huna will do. Preferably Rau or Huna.

[mask color] = Metblue.

[body type] = Toa Metru

[weapon] = A staff that splits at the top into a sort of diamond shape where the ends don't entirely meet, if possible.

You don't have to do this, though...

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

I'm not here to order, but I have to say I'm really impressed with how much this has caught on. I've seen a few of your examples around the site, and I think they look pretty good. There's something that kind of bugs me with the pixels though, like they're warped or just not quite square or something. Not sure what it is.

Anyways, since I'm here, I decided to help a bit. I noticed you are lacking some masks, so I did some searching, and found a few files that might help:

Here's a '06 Ignika by someone named laaanger449

And an expansion kit with pretty much everything else.

Enjoy, and keep up the good work!

I'm going to have a go at this. [primary color]= White[secondary color] = Grey[mask] = Faxon[mask color] = Grey[body type] = Mahritoran[cape, bat wings, or feather wings] White feather wings[weapon] = Sword

Edited by Wind Elemental

pWPTu7m.jpg

Hi! I would like another sprite here is the form:[primary color]= Dark Silver / Pearl silver / gunmetal[secondary color] = Purple[mask] = Miru [mask color] = Purple[body type] = Turaga[cape, bat wings, or feather wings] = N/A[weapon] = Staff with Claw on topThanks!

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

[primary color]= black[secondary color] = white[mask] = Kadin, if you can. Otherwise, make it a Rau.[mask color] = black[body type] = Toa Metru[cape, bat wings, or feather wings] black cape.[weapon] = If you can make a silver sword that extends vertically from the hand, I want that. Otherwise, none.

hrm. pixels being warped...it might be that I only enlarge it twice, but I don't think that would be the problem.

The enlarged characters are not warped because you rescale them by full percentages (200, 300, etc), but the weapons sprites are horribly warped. I'd personally recommend keeping all sprites at the original 1:1 scale (zoom in to draw instead), and let the recipient resize them as they want later. Edited by Katuko

@Toa Kranan Okay, I'll try to work on it. kinda hard when the changes are "lighter gray" and "some blue armor". pretty vague (hint hint)

@Katuko yeah, I sorta purposely warp them into the shapes needed. for example, Kranan's original sword was Reidak's front "claws", so..yeah

@Fishers here you go: cust_15.png

@Maranui here's yours: cust_16.png

also, I'm requesting a temporary close to (A) finish Kranan's sprite and, more importantly, (B), I'm going on a camp out all through tomorrow, so I understandably won't have time to work on sprites. expect the shop back up by monday.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

also, I'm requesting a temporary close to (A) finish Kranan's sprite and, more importantly, (B), I'm going on a camp out all through tomorrow, so I understandably won't have time to work on sprites. expect the shop back up by monday.

I don't think you need to close the whole thing for just a weekend. When people temporarily close a shop, usually it's for like a month or so. But, if you feel like it's necessary, go ahead.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

New order form:Mask= kakamaPrimary color= redSecondary color = goldCape, wings etc. = noneBody= Inika (or metru, preferably inika)Weapon 1= tahu nuva's fire swordWeapon 2= zamor launcherThanks!

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

I have two weapons, one is a sword, the other is a zamor launcher.If I can't have two weapons, just give me the sword

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

I was just confused. anyways, the shop will not be closing down. or the short time that I'm gone, Katuko will be taking over. not the world of course, just the spriteshop while i'm gone :3 and Charge_beta, you forgot a part: what's the mask color?

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Yes, I will be filling out requests while Strack is unavailable. I'll take requests in the current format.That is: mention what species your character is, what colors he/she has, what tool, mask or weapon(s) they are carrying, and eventual other details. I do custom coloration outside the standard body/limb format. I will do some custom sprites depending on complexity. Adding spikes to armor would be rather easy, for example.Strack will inform of how far he's gotten on requests, and then I'll go down through posts chronologically. If I do not make a sprite immediately, please be patient.

Edited by Katuko

Do I have to pay for one? If not, then...

Mask: A metru blue rahkshi head

Primary color: Metru blue

Secondary color: Black

Body type: Piraka, with the big, spikey, mow-hawk thing coming from the top of the head to the lower back. You can see what I mean on my profile pic.

Weapon: One of those Brutaka blades, not the double one. You can see what I mean on my profile pic.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

No, you don't have to pay. Otherwise, I'd be broke. Just because it has "Shop" on it, doesn't mean it costs money. It follows a similar system though, post an order, and the person in charge will fulfill it! (Slave labor!)

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Ok, thanks.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

<Sprite request>

Sprite done, marked with blue. Sprite without weapon in hand to the right, sprite without spines to the left.enax_the_epic.pngLarger view:enax_the_epic_big.pngMade by splicing a Piraka with a Rahkshi back. I have recolored the character to look like your profile pic, but that image is a bit small so it was hard to make sure I got it all right. Feel free to tell me if you want any coreections done, such as a different shade of blue or spines in a different place, perhaps.

Mask color for previously order= yellow

Oh, man... You got it perfect! That is pure epic! How do I add that to my signature?

Oh, man... You got it perfect! That is pure epic! How do I add that to my signature?

Who, me?

Upload your picture to a pictur-hosting site.

Click on it until it fills your browser.

Right click and select "copy image" NOT "copy image URL"

Then copy it into your sig editor

@Enax:There's a topic about how to link images etc. in the Q&A section of this forum. In short, though, you can copy the URL address for the image and then paste that into an image tag in your signature.The image posted above, for example, used this code:
[img="http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Katuko/Sprites/SpriteShop/enax_the_epic_big.png"]
That is IMG=, followed by the address in quotes, surrounded by square brackets.As you may note, it is hosted on Majhost.com, one of the more common image hosting sites we use around this forum (it is closely affiliated with Brickshelf, which is dedicated to LEGO images). If you feel like uploading your own images, you can do so there. You can also add images here on BZP in the gallery, though you have limited file space to use there.@charge_beta:I'll handle your request if Strack hasn't started your sprite yet. What version of the Inika armor do you prefer? Sleek like Jaller's, or slightly more wide like Matoro's?@Everyone: Don't be afraid to mention it if your character uses a custom weapon or something. I have a bunch of sprites lying around that needs use, and I like to custom-make sprites as needed. One example is Enax's sprite here; I spliced several to make a body that worked.Examples of my sprite work.Characters I sprited for people in the BZPRPG. Edited by Katuko

Matoro's. thanks

Matoro's. thanks

OK, final few questions to make sure I get it juuust right. :P- Mata or Metru red body?- Mata or Metru head shape?- "Claw" feet or rounded?- Eye color?- Weapon color(s)?- Zamor ammo color?- Single-shot Zamor, or with magazine attached?If you answer "dunno" to some of these, don't worry. I'll just make different versions so you can pick one. ;) Edited by Katuko

Mata or Metru red body? INIKA- Mata or Metru head shape? Metru- "Claw" feet or rounded? rounded- Eye color- orange- Weapon color- well the sword is always silver, so silver- Zamor ammo color- gold- Single-shot Zamor, or with magazine attached- single shot

Who, me?

Upload your picture to a pictur-hosting site.

Click on it until it fills your browser.

Right click and select "copy image" NOT "copy image URL"

Then copy it into your sig editor

Sorry, not you... That probably sounded creepy...

Haha! I know.

Well i think i might as well inquire
[primary color]= a dark red
[secondary color] = a Bright purple with hints of dark purple
[mask] = Ok not sure if this can be done but a mask of undeath?
[mask color] = a bright purple
[body type] = Brutaka
[cape, bat wings, or feather wings] Cape with possible bat wings coming out the back
[weapon] = A Scythe with a rahkshi head at the bottom of the shaft.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Mata or Metru red body? INIKA

I meant the color, actually. :P "Mata red" (from Tahu, Tahnok, etc) is brighter than the later "Metru red" (from Toa Vakama, Vohtarak, Jaller Inika, etc). I went with Metru Red, though. It might match the gold better, I think.Finished sprite marked with orange. Larger preview below.charge_beta.pngcharge_beta_big.png

[mask] = Ok not sure if this can be done but a mask of undeath?

- I don't have that sprite available, but I will try making one. In case I'm unable to do it, do you have any other mask you'd like me to use instead?- The cape sprite we've got does not fit the Brutaka body all that well (since it's larger), but I'll try adapting it. Shouldn't be much trouble.- When you say "hints of dark purple", do you mean that it should be a blend similar to what was done on Hahli Inika, Carapar, etc?I'll start working on it once I know this. :)

Mata or Metru red body? INIKA

I meant the color, actually. :P "Mata red" (from Tahu, Tahnok, etc) is brighter than the later "Metru red" (from Toa Vakama, Vohtarak, Jaller Inika, etc). I went with Metru Red, though. It might match the gold better, I think.Finished sprite marked with orange. Larger preview below.charge_beta.pngcharge_beta_big.png

>[mask] = Ok not sure if this can be done but a mask of undeath?

- I don't have that sprite available, but I will try making one. In case I'm unable to do it, do you have any other mask you'd like me to use instead?- The cape sprite we've got does not fit the Brutaka body all that well (since it's larger), but I'll try adapting it. Shouldn't be much trouble.- When you say "hints of dark purple", do you mean that it should be a blend similar to what was done on Hahli Inika, Carapar, etc?I'll start working on it once I know this. :)

Well if i had to choose another mask how about nuju metru's mask

Thanks for trying the cape

And yeah i do mean like carapar and them

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It's awesome! Thanks